Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Techno, Flavour Alongside Comedian Gordons Escaped Plane Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Techno, Flavour Alongside Comedian Gordons Escaped Plane Crash (341 Views)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / Gordons, Tekno And Flavour Escape Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techno, Flavour Alongside Comedian Gordons Escaped Plane Crash by olomson203(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
The singers Tecno and Flavour, alongside Comedian Gordons were said to have escaped the crash on their way to Ghana.
This was disclosed in a video shared by Gordons on his Instagram page @Gordonsdberlusconi narrating how they survived the accident.
In the video, Gordons said the flight to Accra from Lagos developed a fault eight minutes into the trip.
Alongside the video, Gordons wrote: “My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude for what God did for me and my colleagues today. Help me praise him.
“God delivered me, Flavour, Tekno together with all their bandboys who flew with us from Lagos to Accra from a Plane crash.
“Eight minutes into our flight, the pilot announced that the plane developed a fault, we had to return to Lagos.
“We were hopeful and prayerful and we landed safely, help us thank God Nigerians.”

Re: Techno, Flavour Alongside Comedian Gordons Escaped Plane Crash by dollytino4real(f): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
dis ur brownish beards sef
Re: Techno, Flavour Alongside Comedian Gordons Escaped Plane Crash by meezynetwork(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Music|| Slimcase – Kalamo / Temi Otedola recieved His Bachelors Degree, Shares Photo With Her Parent / Ceec And Nina Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.