Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG (7368 Views)

Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

habaaaaaaa.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lucifer will nee to lean from you

Do you see why I say you are willfully blind?

The devil ain't got nothing on you.

You are not qualified to have engineer on your moniker ra ra.

Look at the desperate and nonsensical pictures you jammed together . Even a cut and join engineer can clearly see the totally different structural designs which show they are not the same bridges.

Ogbeni are you also running mad apart from being blind too? cheesy

4 pictures showing 4 different bridge designs and you claim to be an engineer? Shame on you.
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

habaaaaaaa.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lucifer will nee to lean from you

You should know by now that that butterfly guy is a serial liar.

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

You too follow am as the chronic wailer you are who types first before he thinks.

I am sure you are pretending not to see that the pictures are not of the same bridge in design.

Awon weyrey wailers acting like desperados grin
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you see why I say you are willfully blind?

The devil ain't got nothing on you.

You are not qualified to have engineer on your moniker ra ra.

Look at the desperate and nonsensical pictures you jammed together . Even a cut and join engineer can clearly see the totally different structural designs which show they are not the same bridges.

Ogbeni are you also running mad apart from being blind too? cheesy

4 pictures showing 4 different bridge designs and you claim to be an engineer? Shame on you.

as an engineer i dont need any proof from you again, that you need 12mm iron rod beaten.

so what had buhari don on the bridge since 2015.

awon iran liar mohammed

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You too follow am as the chronic wailer you are who types first before he thinks.

I am sure you are pretending not to see that the pictures are not of the same bridge in design.

You are the only desperado here. Jona started a projected that was almost completed before he lost th3 election. Buhari completed it...whats there? Why are you now dancing naked and fighting everybody?
Abi na Buhari start the project?
Ok, you win, Buhari started and completed th3 project...Are you happy now? Nawa!

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

as an engineer i dont need any proof from you again, that you need 12mm iron rod beaten.

awon iran liar mohammed

You need to beat yourself with the rod first and also rub pepper on yourself.

Look at what you posted now and look at what you posted earlier and slap yourself for being a liar and a quack engineer.

Attached was your earlier pic GEJs Loko oweto bridge. Compare with mine and call yourself stupid

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

omo liar moahmme oniro.

NSo you met it at this level in 2015 and now did nothing on it, by 2018 November you want to commission it..

finishing touches ko, finishing line ni.

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

omo liar moahmmed oniro.

So you met it at this level in 2015 and now did nothing on it, by 2018 November you want to commission it..

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

omo liar moahmme oniro.

NSo you met it at this level in 2015 and now did nothing on it, by 2018 November you want to commission it..

Was this not your version of the same oweto bridge Mr wailing liar

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You need to beat yourself with the rod first and also rub pepper on yourself.

Look at what you posted now and look at what you posted earlier and slap yourself for being a liar and a quack engineer.

Attached was your earlier pic GEJs Loko oweto bridge. Compare with mine and call yourself stupid

Stop distraction

argue with this.

Awon iran oniro liar Mohamme

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Was this not your version of the same oweto bridge Mr wailing liar

an my response still remain that BMC are liars on this.

Argue that

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

Stop distraction

argue with this.

Awon iran oniro liar Mohamme

Stop lying and cure yourself of your many lies you this wailer with no brain.

Quack engineer who cannot tell the difference between structural designs and posting fake bridge pics calling them the same oweto bridge

How does your so called Gejs vision of oweto bridge look like the bridge in question and how does the bottom right pic look like it too?

Quack engineer oniro.

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Exactly, even the acclaimed picture by him where still the same 2014 picture used by liar mohammed to decieve the BMC crew by march 2018

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by BENITAPUSSY: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:
LOKOWETO BRIDGE connecting Nassarawa and Benue will be fully opened to the public for use in November 2018.

The bridge measures 2.2 kilometers.

PMB 2019 its gonna be good!!!!
It is called"Noiseless achievements"
There is no vacancy in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Quack engineer who cannot tell the difference between structural designs and posting fake bridge pics calling them the same oweto bridge

How does your so called Gejs vision of oweto bridge look like the bridge in question and how does the bottom right pic look like it too?

Quack engineer oniro.

as long as you cannot be bold enough to give the current level of your acclaime finishing touches.

you are a BIG LIAR

can you argue that

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

Exactly, even the acclaimed picture by him where still the same 2014 picture used by liar mohammed to decieve the BMC crew by march 2018

Ogbeni you can carve out your heart and eat it out of hatred. It would not change the fact the PMB is opening it in November FULLY COMPLETED unlike your gej who could do so for 4 years after awarding the contract in 2011.

You are showing me a picture of Oweto bridge and calling it Gejs vision while his ogogoro vision does not in any way resemble the structural design of the real bridge.

Ineffectual buffoons with same kind of followers
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Quack engineer oniro.

it is one thing to have eyes, it is another thing to be able to use it rightly.

stop taking trammadol

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

as long as you cannot be bold enough to give the current level of your acclaime finishing touches.

you are a BIG LIAR

can you argue that

In November you will see it live. Try to stay alive till then

Showing me an ogogoro mans vision of a dream that does not.match the reality. Are you both not taking the same sapele water?
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

it is one thing to have eyes, it is another thing to be able to use it rightly.

stop taking trammadol

Show.me how the bridges look alike na. Quack engineer Oniro

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni you can carve out your heart and eat it out of hatred. It would not change the fact the PMB is opening it in November FULLY COMPLETED unlike your gej who could do so for 4 years after awarding the contract in 2011.

You are showing me a picture of Oweto bridge and calling it Gejs vision while his ogogoro vision does not in any way resemble the structural design of the real bridge.

Ineffectual buffoons with same kind of followers

So Buhari initiated and completed th3 bridge right?
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

So Buhari initiated and completed th3 bridge right?

Buhari is opening it FULLY COMPLETED. Sniper is not expensive if the thought of that is too painful to bear.
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Show.me how the bridges look alike na. Quack engineer Oniro

NOW YOU KEEP SHUTTING YOURSELF IN THE LEG.

Use your eyes very welll.

iro o da fun ilera opolo re

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by dlondonbadboy: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari is opening it FULLY COMPLETED. Sniper is not expensive if the thought of that is too painful to bear.

Oh, he didn't initiate it? Are you sure? Cos I'm very sure Buhari initiated this project...
Who then initiated th3 projected and how far has it gone before 2015...
Your hatred for Jonathan won't change any thing. The man is blessed already. You won't die if you give honour to whom honour is due. You won't die my dear butterflyleopard

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by justtoodark: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

awon iran liar mohammed

cant you see that this are not the same bridges in your pictures....?

or are those pictures different sections of the bridge...??

i dont get it.... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

NOW YOU KEEP SHUTTING SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE LEG.

Use your eyes very welll.

iro o da fun ilera opolo re

I have helped you correct your poor grammer for free as the quack you are

Show me the similarities in structural designs quack wailing engineer

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

its safe to say that you already have SNIPPER at your disposal already right training on how to use it any time soon.

iro generation

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

its safe to say that you already have SNIPPER at your disposal already right training on how to use it any time soon.

iro generation

Let me spell it out for you.

1) you have lied about stage of completion of the bridge as at 2015

2) you posted a report which itself exposed your lie and you couldn't even see it exposed your lies.

3) you posted a collage of pictures of different bridges and claiming they are all the same Loko Oweto bridge despite clearly not being the same in physical look and structural design yet you claim to be an engineer.

Attached is the collage of bridge pictures you posted.

If you are not mad then you are very close to being mad for claiming these are the same Loko oweto bridge

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

WHICH OF THE BRIDGE

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
justtoodark:

Those are never the same bridge. He is slowly loosing it
Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

WHICH OF THE BRIDGE

Don't pretend to be blind. Which of the bridges here which you posted

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Engrboat: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Let me spell it out for you.

1) you have lied about stage of completion of the bridge as at 2015

2) you posted a report which itself exposed your lie and you couldn't even see it exposed your lies.

3) you posted a collage of pictures of different bridges and claiming they are all the same Loko Oweto bridge despite clearly not being the same in physical look and structural design yet you claim to be an engineer.

Attached is the collage of bridge pictures you posted.

If you are not mad then you are very close to being mad for claiming these are the same Loko oweto bridge

you cannot run away from the truth.

are you not the one that pasted the bridge in the right picture.

are you denying that again ni.

iro he ti po juuuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG by Butterflyleo: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Engrboat:

you cannot run away from the truth.

are you not the one that pasted the bridge in the right picture.

are you denying that again ni.

iro he ti po juuuuuuuuuuu

You are already running. Are you not the one who posted this as Oweto bridge under GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening / No Going Back On Arms For Vigilance Groups – Zamfara / Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.