Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria (51871 Views)

Nigerian Woman Laments The Increasing Cost Of Living In Canada / Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics / Motorcyclists Smuggle People Across Ogun/Oyo, With N100 Bribe - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ikot Ekpene and Ikom are not cities. Only Eket is worthy of being a city other than Uyo in Akwa Ibom state. Ikom is a glorified agrarian town.

OP, you need a new dictionary.
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Schemer360: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
If you can live in Ado-Ekiti, you will survive hell. It's fucking expensive indeed.
mezarddinny:
cost of living in ado-ekiti is fuccking expensive, that small town can squeeze life out of man
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by kingzephyr(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
I concur
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Rebuke: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Basseybruce:
With due respect, the list is not complete sir. Where's Osogbo? it's extremely cheap [2 bedrm flat could be as low as 70k], what bout Oyo town in Oyo state? U're correct bout Abeokuta. Ife z nt dat cheap.

Big lie! Oga jxt go sleep abeg.....yhu don't knw wat yhu are saying.

Houses in osogbo ar becoming vry expensive now.

A good self con with water, tiled goes for 90 -120k now. Agent fee nt included.
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by adecz: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kaduna as a town does not
have any "rich culture".

NDA is not in Zaria.

Stop misleading people with
such an ignorant, unresearched post.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Tokziby: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
osusuallstars:
this your research is very poor. what index did you compare to arrive at your result. i would have expected you to analyze as follows
housing, you compare self content prices within cities, as well as two bedroom, three bed room flat. what is the cost on one room in a public yard??
Then transport, drop per bus taxi or keke is how much??
food, a plate of food in a decent restaurant is how much

hotel accommodation, what is the room rates of the best hotels in these cities.
then using regression analysis you find out the result

The guy no be researcher, he's just making things up based on his opinion. Before u can compare places, u must have visited, lived or have a reliable information to buttress ur points.

Based on what he wrote, I score him zero cos everything he wrote was based on his opinion and assumption.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by lobul: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
I served at Ilorin, Erin ile precisely and I stay in a room apartment standard room with separate kitchen
#10k annually

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
sultaan:
thanks to the people of Gungul and Mrs Ikpeaghar a principal she had this amazing 10 year old daughter Nancyost helpful kid ever
simply put you abused the innocent ten years old girl
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
lobul:
I served at Ilorin, Erin ile precisely and I stay in a room apartment standard room with separate kitchen
#10k annually
see as your English teacher is crying
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don't think Onitsha should be on the list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Olumeme: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
What about the ancient city of minna, Kaduna.
The fact is that the lowest cost of living in Nigeria are mostly northern cities

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by mkoabiola: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ibadan use to b cheap bf not now
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by mkoabiola: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
lobul:
#10k annually
Hw is Erin ile part of ilorin?

Erin ile is not Ilorin
Don't confuse ursef n d readers

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Na Ibadan I will relocate to at last. Life for Lagos no be better life. You make money na traffic and stress go kill person.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Jj222(f): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2018
dominion001:
ur list is incomplete without Asaba.
Asaba is not cheap to live accommodation is high .

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2018
unohbethel:
Wats ur view
Can't you smile for once
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2018
lobul:
#10k annually
Erin Ile is a town beside Offa. Just say that you served in Kwara state.
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by anayolity: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2018
dominion001:
ur list is incomplete without Asaba.

Baba Asaba is damn expensive don't even go there .... I just left the hood last year... Infant Jesus ...Anwai Road precisely
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by dododawa1: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Wat of my STATE,
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Gerrard59:
Ikot Ekpene and Ikom are not cities. Only Eket is worthy of being a city other than Uyo in Akwa Ibom state. Ikom is a glorified agrarian town.

OP, you need a new dictionary.
Is warri a city?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Claroo(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2018
SexTin:
OP, Where Is Oyo Town, U They Sleep
Totally agree.....served in oyo town

Things were cheap
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by chukxie(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2018
awelekiti:
Ibadan and Makurdi, Yes! You could still get 20 naira taxi in Ibadan as I speak. How I wish our government were not corrupt since independence. There would have been functional rail system across Nigeria by now. Living in those cities would have been fun. Ibadan is as quiet as Banana Island. I would have just been working in Lagos but living in Ibadan. Once it's 5:30, I'd just get to the train station, awaiting the fast speed train that would take me to Ibadan in less than one hour. How I wish we gained independence only around year 2000, Nigeria would have far been better than south africa by now because those oyinbos would have used our resources to provide basic amenities for our people. They are not as greedy as we are. Those who rushed to gain independence had an ulterior motive....selfishness!

God bless you and the parents that raised you. Travelling abroad has shown me that with speed trains a person can live in one state and work in the neighbouring state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Duru1(m): 12:45am On Aug 27, 2018
MAKABBEY:

I had to run out if that city after 6 months with nothing to show but hunger.. But ladies cheap sha for Ekiti..

Same with Osogbo and Ogbomosho especially big ass.
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Smartjob1(f): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2018
hector1046:
Even if the houses are given out for free once you don't have a good job to keep body and soul together then what's the point
Not having a job is a personal choice. Not having the kind of job one desires is just a matter of time. But www.bejite.com has reduced that time for both job seekers and employers.

For those still seeking for jobs or need easy HR solutions? Sign up now. Update your CV and profile. Connect to employers and jobseekers. Sign up is free!
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Djtm(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2018
Remove Abeokuta and put Osogbo. Abeokuta is expensive AF. Even transport is expensive. Cab will take you from Osiele to Oke Ilewo for #200.There's no where you're going in osogbo that you'll board #200 korope. From Olaiya to Oke Baale is just #50. Bus is cheaper in osogbo than Ife sef.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Agilscent: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Abuja
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Vincentlee19(m): 1:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Bros u no lie everything dey Expensive...
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Dollabiz: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2018
ohh
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by noshiobec(f): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2018
In need of a female home tutor for your kids in Port-Harcourt in mathematics or sciences? you can call me on 08160732292.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2018
DonCorleons:
Back to duara 2019 issa must
lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" / Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.