Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria (52431 Views)

Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics / Motorcyclists Smuggle People Across Ogun/Oyo, With N100 Bribe - Politics Nigeria / What Are The Benefits Of Living In Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Akaujaa(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
awelekiti:
thanks for staying this. I'm a regular visitor there. A plate of pounded yam there costs so little. Maybe the guy above hardly goes elsewhere in the country. If he does, he'd have been able to compare costs in reach state. I didn't mention south-south even in my post because it's crazy. I travel everywhere in nigeria due to the nature of my job. In a town called Oghara alone in the south-south, a hotel accommodation costs 9k. Whereas in makurdi, you could still get the one of 4k and it would look nice. Do you know Madonna Hospital in makurdi? I used to lodge in the hotel by the road leading to the place. It's still 5k as at June. It's such a nice place.

You are right bro.
I do visit there too sometimes.
Maybe, we need to connect.
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by oprah007(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
lobul:
I served at Ilorin, Erin ile precisely and I stay in a room apartment standard room with separate kitchen
#10k annually

My Hometown cheesy kiss. Not Ilorin, just one of the towns in Kwara state and very cheap town at that.
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Abrahamayeh(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kano shud be on that list

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ekez:
Where you put Edo state eeeh?
Depending on the area in Edo and if it is Benin city same thing
Re: Top 10 Nigeria Cities With The Lowest Cost Of Living - Politics Nigeria by antibullshit: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Ibadan and Makurdi, Yes! You could still get 20 naira taxi in Ibadan as I speak. How I wish our government were not corrupt since independence. There would have been functional rail system across Nigeria by now. Living in those cities would have been fun. Ibadan is as quiet as Banana Island. I would have just been working in Lagos but living in Ibadan. Once it's 5:30, I'd just get to the train station, awaiting the fast speed train that would take me to Ibadan in less than one hour. How I wish we gained independence only around year 2000, Nigeria would have far been better than south africa by now because those oyinbos would have used our resources to provide basic amenities for our people. They are not as greedy as we are. Those who rushed to gain independence had an ulterior motive....selfishness!
NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN SOUTH AFRICA WITH THE CURRENT LEADERS WE HAVE . PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT HAPPENED IN SOUTH AFRICA WAS NOT COLONIZATION WHERE THEY JUST POSTED ADMINISTRATORS WITH THE AIM OF CARTING AWAY RESOURCES. IT WAS MASS MIGRATION WHICH BEGAN HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO. EUROPEANS WENT THERE AND MADE IT THEIR HOME JUST LIKE THEY DID IN PLACES LIKE AMERICA AND AUSTRALIA . THERE ARE MILLIONS OF WHITES THERE WHO ARE NOW WHITE AFRICANS ..NIGERIANS FIND THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THE SITUATION HERE IS DIFFERENT . THEY NEVER SETTLED HERE. SOUTH AFRICA WAS NEVER AFFECTED BY COLONIALISM BECAUSE THERE WERE EUROPEANS THERE THAT MADE IT THEIR HOME.IT WAS BUILT FOR THEIR BENEFIT .THATS WHY IT'S LIKE EUROPE IN AFRICA AND IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR NIGERIA OR ANY OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY TO CATCH UP WITH THEM .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.