Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Military Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Babes (2528 Views)

My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes / Babes Who Want Men To Suckle Their Boobs,finger Them In Bus-share Your Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Babes by cychez(m): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Couldn't get the thought of my head cos I've heard alot about military babes and how beautiful some of them are, so here is the thing..i would love to date one(cute one) but I need help with their contact and pics would spice it up
Re: Military Babes by yarimo(m): 1:05am On Aug 27, 2018
So you don't know road to any nearest army barrack to you abi? undecided
cychez:
Couldn't get the thought of my head cos I've heard alot about military babes and how beautiful some of them are, so here is the thing..i would love to date one(cute one) but I need help with their contact and pics would spice it up

10 Likes

Re: Military Babes by Jaqenhghar: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2018
cychez:
They also want you. Like the gentleman above said visit the barracks near you
Re: Military Babes by chinchonglee(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2018
military girls re No for me...their p*ssy smells...
Re: Military Babes by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2018
cychez:

Yes they are very, very beautiful indeed. Just be careful so you don't end up like this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFgfDOwbqE
Re: Military Babes by cychez(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2018
chinchonglee:
military girls re No for me...their p*ssy smells...
Lol heard they are lovely and very romantic. That's sweet
Re: Military Babes by cychez(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Yes they are very, very beautiful indeed. Just be careful so you don't end up like this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFgfDOwbqE
Wow very harsh though buh the passion for her status is cool
Re: Military Babes by chinchonglee(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2018
cychez:
Lol heard they are lovely and very romantic. That's sweet
story story!!
Re: Military Babes by loverboys: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2018
Military babes are wow...weda d female personnels or deir brck girls
kiss kiss
Re: Military Babes by 93Miles: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
cychez:

Most
Re: Military Babes by cychez(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Any contacts, so interested shocked

(1) (Reply)

How I Mistakenly Slept With A Married Man” – Lady Recounts Bad Romance / Help! See How My Girlfriend Behaves And Think... / She asked me to buy pant for her on my way back from work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.