Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

200 Level Dentistry Or 100level Medicine And Surgery Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 200 Level Dentistry Or 100level Medicine And Surgery Help (1345 Views)

Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Level Dentistry Or 100level Medicine And Surgery Help by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2018
I was just offered admission through DE 200 level dentistry and utme 100 level medicine and surgery .....im in a cross road cus I dunno which to choose from....some people say DAT they are similar courses and I should opt for dentistry since it is 200level but my folks advice DAT I stick with medicine. Help
Re: 200 Level Dentistry Or 100level Medicine And Surgery Help by oceandivee(m): 2:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Stick with the one you love most cos they are almost the same sha,
Sticking with the one you love most will give you the innermost satisfaction while practising the profession, and that's when you can be at peace with yourself.

Do a research about this two courses the more and also put into consideration the university offering you this courses

1 Like

Re: 200 Level Dentistry Or 100level Medicine And Surgery Help by Skyken99(m): 6:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Both of them are in one (MDCN) choose ur favourite

1 Like

Re: 200 Level Dentistry Or 100level Medicine And Surgery Help by AYM123(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2018
rotimi9:

I was just offered admission through DE 200 level dentistry and utme 100 level medicine and surgery .....im in a cross road cus I dunno which to choose from....some people say DAT they are similar courses and I should opt for dentistry since it is 200level but my folks advice DAT I stick with medicine. Help
choose dentistry and specialize in oral and maxillofacial surgery

2 Likes

Re: 200 Level Dentistry Or 100level Medicine And Surgery Help by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
I believe there is more opportunities in medicine, so if I were you. Nah medicine, it the school oou
Re: 200 Level Dentistry Or 100level Medicine And Surgery Help by Stephaustin(m): 5:12am On Aug 28, 2018
People are not the ones to make choice for you. If you don't know much about any of the courses, make research through the internet and individuals studying the courses to get more enlightened.

I would advise you to forget about the starting level, whether 100level or 200level, and focus more on other more important factors. The year is almost unimportant here since anything such as strike, loss of accreditation, or even failure/repetition of a year(though I don't wish you any of this) can make things worst. The most important factor to be considered is what your dream for choosing a medical course is(which of them will offer you the opportunity to achieve such dream?), which of them will give you the satisfaction you need? Other factors such as the school and its history with accreditation and strike, number admitted compared to MDCN quota for the school, pass rate in the school's MBBS/BDS exams could be considered.

In addition, you can ask this question in this thread on Nairaland: "The medical students and aspirants thread" to get more enlightened and properly guided by students in both fields.
Re: 200 Level Dentistry Or 100level Medicine And Surgery Help by James150: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Please what was ur jamb utme score that u were offered medicine pls and also does any1 from adamawa have a chance there?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Admission Form 2019/2020 (71st Regular Course) / NYSC Postpones Date For Reopening Of Camp Nationwide / LASU Female Student Bags A First-class Degree After Two Extra Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.