Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing (1489 Views)

2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams / She Graduated In 2016 But Has Been Failing Two Particular Courses / What Should I Do? My Lecturer Has Been Failing Me Cause Of My Girlfriend For 4 Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by WallpaperGuy: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
I just entered another bout of depression recently and the reason is not far fetched

Everything i have tried for the past 8 years has been failing

Even worse lately i said i should enter the labour market i no see job...

The one wey i manage see started with 50k
In the first month dey reviewed my salary downwards and gave me a different smaller role

Like that wasnt bad enuf, i was accused wrongly of stealing wich killed my motivation and leading to my disengagement.

The latest misfortune now is a social media page that i manage for a celebrity which has just been hacked because of my carelessness
Over 4 million followers, and nothing that i can do

I done tire

It feels like im the most unfortunate

In life im no where, will be 30 no babe, no property, no income.

Now no job

Graduate wey i be

Am i really hopeless, or a lost cause, im loosing confidence in myself embarassed
Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Shellsploit: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Never giveup!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Ammishaddai: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bros you should be thankful that your case is like this . If you hear another man's worries you will give God the glory concerning your life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by donbachi(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Who no gree,him God no go gree

3 Likes

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by ogawisdom(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Make it or die trying, giving up is not an option.

Get up and fight on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by clockwisereport: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Winners don't quit.

Quiters dont win.

The life you are living is a blessing on its own. When there is life, there is hope.

You have the right to cry. After crying, wash your face, take your bath, sleep, wake up and keep firing. E go click one day.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Nebes: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Your first mistake is having confidence in yourself. You should be confident but that confidence should hang on something bigger than you.

Life will continually flog you and push you down if who you flaunt as your confidence is just yourself.

The question now is in who or what should your confidence hang?

Mine hangs on Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour. Feel free to choose yours. But I plead and pray you choose Christ.

8 Likes

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Pfizzzy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Just as the way you've told us. I would advice you Pray/talk to God. He is the only one to salvage this situation. Omo I challenge God, my life was laid-back... I thought it was normal until I made a big MOVE! by praying my way out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by kumulus(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nebes:
Your first mistake is having confidence in yourself. You should be confident but that confidence should hang on something bigger than you.

Life will continually flog you and push you down if who you flaunt as your confidence is just yourself.

The question now is in who or what should your confidence hang?

Mine hangs on Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour. Feel free to choose yours. But I plead and pray you choose Christ.

Corroborating what this fellow had said, be confident not in your abilities for they will sooner or later fail you. Let your confidence be in the limitless potentials that resides in you, within you is an endless spring of possibilities.

2021 has humbled most of us, you'll pull through.

Lloyd

1 Like

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Lifeisgoody: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
When there's life, there is hope.

My story was worse than yours, but I encouraged myself (no one did).

I started a job some years ago with 25k and it kept increasing until I got married (low key) , kids and to cut the story short. I am currently in the UK with my family.

All I wrote here is truth. The key is "don't tell anyone your plans. Work silently and let your progress announce itself". It works.

I see you flourish sooner than expected bro. Life is good

13 Likes

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by BolaTinubu: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
If you are healthy you are rich....

(Goto hospital, emergency section, u will understand my first paragraph)

To be wealthy, you have to work hard.

While working hard, obstacles will attack you from every corner, at every time.

When you gave up, u a finished.

When you stay strong, you will succeed.

Life is full of challenges, every body have His own.

If you see someone living good financially, ask him his past, He will tell you he suffered alot before he succeeded.

If he didn't suffer in his past, may be in the future He will be tested.

This is your time bro, of great obstacles and hardship, the moment you succeed, its over, you will just tell the story

2 Likes

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by MONEY247: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Jidemoo: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
At this juncture,keep babe matter aside and build yourself first.

1 Like

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Homeboiy: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
If we start to dry talk

Bros you go know say you no get case

Some no get where to sleep oo or eat

1 Like

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Reggaemich(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
MONEY247:
Sorry.... you never hear My own....
I am currently a school dropout.... UNIBEN to be precise... the school gave me 6 no results ( that is missing script)....
Plus the carryovers I had, made it. 10 issues....I just tire here..I have not told my parents here..my dad would so disappointed....
I have thought of killing myself..... mind no free me....all my night class just waste...

I am now a Forex trader.... though I just make small change..... life could be tiring sometimes...

If I leave this world... let it not be with my hands
have u talked to your course advisor

U can apply for your script to be found through your department

Go see your HOD and Course Advisor
Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Everyman with his own issues, what I can say is to continue to push
Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Robisky001(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Like almost everyone has said keep pushing as life is not a bed of roses. If we had the power to choose what should happen to us I am most certainly sure nor of us, chose challenges or temporary defeats. But they are there to test our willpower, determination and our belief systems. There's a mighty one whose heaven is his throne and the earth his footstool.

He always listens and is ready to soften our situations whenever we call.

Go on your knees and talk to him.

1 Like

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by federal9: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Play only Chelsea straight win next match and let's see.
Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Be closer to God.

Ask for his mercy & forgiveness on ur past life.

Go to ur home, I mean ur village (fathers compound) make prayers declare ur freedom from ancestral curse & exempt urself from evil deed & covenant of ur ancestors.

Gather some handful of sand (soil) go to any man of God whom u believe in his ministry. Let him join u in prayers. Pray against & cancel anyone that might have gone to evil/wrong places with ur foot-print sand (sand where u match). After the prayer, pour the sand on the road. I mean any main-road where people including motor vehicle can pass.

Hardworking & diligent in whatever u are doing. Keep pushing. God will show up, u will conquer and testify.

1 Like

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by ecomalchemist(m): 5:56am On Dec 01, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by udede(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2021
If you are a Christian, let me shock you out of your depressions.

Failure is an integral part of growing up. No child walks with out falling several times. If dangote should tell you how many failed project he has, you will shudder

In the Bible:-

Moses failed to take the children of Israel to the promised land.

Elijah failed to convert the prophets of baal, which was his assignment with them.
Etc

But do you know that even God failed if that is the right word ?

Project Eden failed
Etc etc. I can go on and on to tell you about God's projects that failed.

So stand strong and move

1 Like

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2021
1. Examine your life properly and know what is missing.

2. Life without Christ, is Crisis.
The Lord wants you to retrace your steps and come back, hence the hardship.

3. Sit down and think deep, how is your relationship with Christ Jesus? Is He interceding for you or you always believe you can do it, and careless to pray over any issue.

4. When you have come in relationship with Jesus Christ, then your hustle will start paying, big time, no village pple wahala.

5. I'm a living testimony to the Divine Power of Christ Jesus. If you know me before, you will advise me to take rat poison, because I was not good at anything, nothing at all.
All of a sudden, I found Christ, stories changed immediately. So you're still a learner if you still de form strong head for God. E never begin de humble you, sef. grin grin

Check your life jare, and correct your ungodliness sharpaly.

1 Like

Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Bruno3000(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Do u fcck ashawo any how? Most of them carry bad luck.
Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by qwertyboss(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
WallpaperGuy:
I just entered another bout of depression recently and the reason is not far fetched

Everything i have tried for the past 8 years has been failing

Even worse lately i said i should enter the labour market i no see job...

The one wey i manage see started with 50k
In the first month dey reviewed my salary downwards and gave me a different smaller role

Like that wasnt bad enuf, i was accused wrongly of stealing wich killed my motivation and leading to my disengagement.

The latest misfortune now is a social media page that i manage for a celebrity which has just been hacked because of my carelessness
Over 4 million followers, and nothing that i can do

I done tire

It feels like im the most unfortunate

In life im no where, will be 30 no babe, no property, no income.

Now no job

Graduate wey i be

Am i really hopeless, or a lost cause, im loosing confidence in myself embarassed

Try to learn from your failures and keep moving on...
Sometimes I make thesamet mistakes like seven times just to be sure it's a mistake
Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Herkim(m): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Bros , courage in 3 words due regardless regardless of fair , regardless of situation you find yourself , regardless of the environment you find yourself , please keep moving , believe in God Almighty first then yourself be seen , speak up every thing you do matters , Never give up. Suicide is never an option. So be it

Do have a nice day.
Re: Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
federal9:
Play only Chelsea straight win next match and let's see.
Now as u don advice him to play Chelsea straight win & now Chelsea lose the game.
What do u have to say?

(1) (Reply)

History’s Famous Warriors, Kings And Queens / Nairaland Mathematicians, Please Come And Help Me Solve This / Mansa Musa(The Richest man ever in history)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.