Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,592 members, 7,770,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Office Romance Gone Wrong Part 1… - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Office Romance Gone Wrong Part 1… (1460 Views)

As Fate Would Have It (OFFICE ROMANCE) / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Romance Gone Wrong Part 1… by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 4:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Office romance gone wrong Part 1…

It started right during the job interview. Mr Charles and I had the usual talk and he gave me a job offer. It was an amazing offer. The job was great for many other reasons. It was in my line of career and it was also very close to my home.

I was jumping in my seat across from him when he offered it to me. He got up from his chair and came towards me. I was so excited that as soon as he got up to walk around towards me, I got up and gave him a hug. His hands came to wrap around me tightly. They rested on my waist but soon, they gently slid below to grasp my ass.

I pushed him off, startled. “Why did you do that?”

“Oh, come on, did you honestly think you got this job because you were the best candidate?”

“I don’t understand,” I said, moving back from him.

“You have to give something to get something.” He came towards me, brought his hand to rest on my cheek. “Such a beautiful girl.” After a pause, he added, “well, you can choose not to take it. It is up to you. I am in no mood to force you.”

I walked out, angry. It took two days for me to realise he had won. My bills were piling up and I had no other job prospects. All  I had to do was just accept his proposition just this once and I have a job. It was certainly something I could do.

My heart broke as I thought about John, my boyfriend. There was no way he could know. I had to do it.

The next afternoon, I was at his office, standing before him. As soon as I entered, he smiled triumphantly at me.

He got up and walked steadily towards me. I tried not to flinch as his hands came around me again. He leaned in to kiss my neck and gave a very odd grunt. I stood still, shaking with indignation and shame. He did not seem perturbed my stance. He brought his hands to the hem of my skirt and slowly pushed it up. His hands were soon on my bare ass as he traced the line of my thong between my ass cheeks.

Pushing away the stand of material between my ass, he used his hands to trace that line again, stroking gently as he made his way deeper inside, nearing my anus. His hips grinded hungrily against mine and I could feel his erection poking against my pelvis as he did. He gave that primal grunt again as one of his fingers played around my asshole.

I heard a moaning sound and I was shocked to realise it came from me. I was even more shocked to realise that, when his hand came to my pussy and slipped into my panties, there was wetness.

“Hmm, are you ready for me?” he groaned in my ears. Another moan escaped me as two fingers slipped into my pussy. I felt like I had no control over my body and my reactions to him as I began grinding against his fingers when he bleeped me with them. Excited by my reaction, he pumped faster and deeper, making me drip even more. I was letting go and starting to feel my orgasm build when he stopped. I nearly cried out, begging him to continue but he seemed to have other plans.

He yanked my panties off and turned me around to face the desk. He was soon standing behind me. I heard the sound of his zipper and I knew what was coming next. I felt his dick rub against the centre of my ass and made its way towards the entrance of my cunt. He put the head of his dick at the entrance, not moving, not entering. I could not handle the anticipation as I moved my hips against him, wanting him to slide inside me.

“I knew you were a wild one. I knew it!” He said, and pushed his cock into me, groaning loudly. He began to slide in and out, and I moved back and forth, meeting his thrusts. He pushed me so I was completely bent over his table then he grabbed my ass and thrust roughly in and out of my cunt.

I did feel wild. There was something freeing and exhilarating about being taken advantage of that way and made to feel like  a wanton slut. I enjoyed it thoroughly even though I would never be able to admit it to myself.

As he moved, my orgasm began building again. I bucked around him, wanting him to push me until I reached there.

Don't stop there, continue to read the full story here..

http://9janewsupdate.com.ng/office-romance-gone-wrong-part-1/
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong Part 1… by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wao ....
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong Part 1… by aprilwise(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Next episode
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong Part 1… by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 4:53am On Sep 04, 2018
aprilwise:
Next episode
follow the link please..

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice / So I Lost My Car Keys... / ALICIA MORGAN By Julietakk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.