Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG (15806 Views)

Don’t Devalue Naira After Implementing New National Minimum Wage – FWF Tell FG / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother / Xenophobia: Nigerians Receive Strong Warning As S’africans Resume Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by cana882(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Cowards.. Only a fool will believe that these bastardy are fighting for the people.

What have changed in the society since they started their agitation?
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Haykay2talk(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2018
This one no concern you. Face your own business
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by udemzyudex(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Hungry mofos, make them go sit down jare.

Only fighting for their pockets, useless set of humans.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2018
The whole Yoruba states are struggling to pay salaries now this chai afonjas will be unsettled now should we support them or go against what we have been preaching

1 Like

Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by revolt(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Finallllĺlllllyyyyyy....this is what ive been waiting to hear. Why is nobody talking about restructuring.

Destroy all the pipelines. Let them restructure. Imagine Maliam using our oyei to feed their useless population then closing every opportunity for making money by hardworking educated youths. I can leave this country but why should I do so because of some retrogressive people.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2018
Anyone think it's a bit weird how there was a post about "Restructuring" on Nairaland, I believe on Saturday and now the Militants are asking for Restructuring again from the FG. I know those guys are on this website

1 Like

Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by mercyville: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2018
unohbethel:

Source https://punchng.com/restructure-nigeria-or-we-resume-attacks-militants-tell-fg/

This sounds good.Niger Delta can really do this if they won't be swayed by money that is surely to come in torrents.The jugular vein of Nigeria lies in their hands.Restructuring will solve more than 2/3 of Nigeria's problem.The way things are now,only the Core North is against restructuring.It can only affect them negatively only if they are lazy which I believe they are not.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by kunlesmiles(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Let me add another angle ,Niger delta militant can fight for "any just cause",but be careful not to destroy ur land further with oil spillage, cos after oil dries out,ur land mit not be habitable anymore. I care more for the environment than the politics.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by kunlesmiles(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2018
revolt:
Finallllĺlllllyyyyyy....this is what ive been waiting to hear. Why is nobody talking about restructuring.

Destroy all the pipelines. Let them restructure. Imagine Maliam using our oyei to feed their useless population then closing every opportunity for making money by hardworking educated youths. I can leave this country but why should I do so because of some retrogressive people.
I support restructuring, but say no to pipeline vandalization, cos years from now, those communities might not av a land to call there own. Any solution without causing harm to the environment is welcomed.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Amberon1: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Last I recall Buhari had to succumb and begged them and even asked fellow Nigerians to plead with them too right?

alizma:
seems they have collected some money from Article and Kwashiorkor to make some noise as the election draws nearer. my advise, if you are making your demand, present it through the right channel o. threatening Buhari will not yield anything if you think I am lying you can ask Tompo. and Kanoo
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Afamed: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
The whole Yoruba states are struggling to pay salaries now this chai afonjas will be unsettled now should we support them or go against what we have been preaching
Another Propaganda from the people from the other side. Yoruba states are struggling to pay salary, but your people rush to those Yoruba states per second Billings.

2 Likes

Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Ttipsy(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2018
long over due
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Donme2: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2018
very well, Nigeria must change whether government or civilian like it or not
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by begge: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2018
Just 1 millions dollar
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Lordofthewest(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2018
Inside these people and ipob I no know who make noise pass..smh
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Oreofepeters: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2018
ewigmee:
Niger delta groups would have been the group to make things happen in Nigeria, but once the FG deep finger into their ground and drop tiny oil into their mouth they will keep quite.
bro you just spoke my mind.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by lastempero: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Any threat from Akwa IBom militants is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by chykz47(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2018
This is actually the outcome of the meeting between Saraki and Okowa.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by revolt(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2018
kunlesmiles:
I support restructuring, but say no to pipeline vandalization, cos years from now, those communities might not av a land to call there own. Any solution without causing harm to the environment is welcomed.
either ways the lands are being destroyed and degraded. There's still lots of spillage there. What difference will blowing them up make. Still same.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by yazach: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by unohbethel(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Rexnegro(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas now...the way they look at you when you attempt to tamper with their One Nigeria.

All negative posts against the militants above and below, even those posters with Igbo names are afonjas. They cleverly use Igbo names to attack militants, so that when the militants/Niger Deltans see it, they will say "oh these Igbo people are against us." to continue the division in the Eastern Region, and the circle continues...while they enjoy Niger Delta oil and huge SW allocations. You see these afonjas...they are like red snakes!
go Search deep into history u will know that yoruba were the first to agitate to leave Nigeria. Yoruba are calm , educated group I like the way they conduct themselves politically, culturally n socially. no wonder Wikipedia rank them most advanced group in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Ikpongiton: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2018
show us working and not wordings.cowards!
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by HomeOfMe(f): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

What is there to present again So many quarters/region has called for restructuring but the FG has kept mute!

So they will continue from the existing protocol!
One of the reasons the FG is against restructuring is because they would no longer be able to have total control of the wealth of the country,especially that of the south-south which is crude oil. That shows that they'LL are in govt not for the interest of the country,but for personal selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Koolking(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Afriifa:
Anything for the interest of the Niger Delta, I am In..That's where my loyalty lies... Not some north(geria)

benben1000:
Afonjas now...the way they look at you when you attempt to tamper with their One Nigeria.

...and you guys believe militancy in Niger Delta is setting entire Nigeria backward? Hell No! Ask Lagos and other evolving states in the West, Central and North.

Militancy only set the Niger Delta region backward. No reasonable investor will choose the region to invest upon the rich natural resources in that region.

Let keep subscribing to albatross - the bane of eastern development and growth while other regions keep improving and creating jobs for you thereby taxing you from the peanut they pay you for their own development. SMH to reasons by some Nigerians.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Afriifa(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2018
Koolking:

...and you guys believe militancy in Niger Delta is setting entire Nigeria backward? Hell No! Ask Lagos and other evolving states in the West, Central and North.

Militancy only set the Niger Delta region backward. No reasonable investor will choose the region to invest upon the rich natural resources in that region.

Let keep subscribing to albatross - the bane of eastern development and growth while other regions keep improving and creating jobs for you thereby taxing you from the peanut they pay you for their own the development. SMH to reasons by some Nigerians.
. Backward like P.H.. Uyo..Calabar. Yanagoa? Warri?
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by mide419: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2018
alizma:
seems they have collected some money from Article and Kwashiorkor to make some noise as the election draws nearer. my advise, if you are making your demand, present it through the right channel o. threatening Buhari will not yield anything if you think I am lying you can ask Tompo. and Kanoo

Try these guys and CRY
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by slivertongue: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2018
RESTRUCTURING is now d new guise 2decive d ple, make trouble& milk govt. dis govt aint out 4progressive governance
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2018
revolt:

Don't be deceived, these people are fighting for their pockets, not Niger delta. After all tompolo and asari agitation, how many development don come Niger delta.
Re: Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Afriifa:
. Backward like P.H.. Uyo..Calabar. Yanagoa? Warri?
Yes, they are all backward. The entire Nigeria is backward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Hamzat Debunks Alleged Overnight Arrest Of EndSARS Protesters In Lagos / Kaduna Secure $6 Million Loan For Light Rail And BRT Projects / APC Donates Free Wifi, Solar For Free Phone Charging To A Community In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.