Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed (22513 Views)

U.S. Moves To Name Boko Haram Sponsors / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by Olumeme: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2018
I doubt if UN will state this kind of crappy thing without proper evidence.

Since it's a mere blog, then it's possible the government is behind it since they have been accused of funding them before
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by bigl: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Obviously, someone is sponsoring them na.

UN should please make the list public so we can tackle this menace and end it once and for all
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by mrkings84(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2018
AND BUHARI IS THEIR CHIEF SPONSOR.... AND YET HE WILL COME AND TELL ME OF NATIONAL INTEREST JUST AS IF HE HIMSELF HAS NIGERIA'S INTEREST!...

AM SICK AND TIRE OF THIS WICKEDNESS CALLED BUHARI SO WITH MY PVC AND VISA AVAILABLE, ITS EITHER BUHARI LEAVES ASOROCK OR I LEAVE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by eagleeye2: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2018
They will still deny it.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by guru03(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2018
Government knows about it and that's why they are disregarding it, may be buhari is funding them as well. God help us.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by divineappo(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2018
so, all the police extortions we hear of, happening in borno, goes to boko haram

interesting
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by chiefadv1: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Financial times hardly lies.

1 Like

Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by BruncleZuma: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2018
frowland:

I don't understand this FTC bollocks. Please can anyone elaborate the importance or FTC and likes?
Too many posters with 'like for this and share for that' and 'hurray I made FTC!'.
Please anyone care to elaborate on its merits?

It is just bollocks wrapped up in sheer narcissistic self-servicing which has no import on the topic being discussed. Except if the FTC uses that position to drive home a point or run an ad campaign since it will be read by others first.

1 Like

Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by frowland(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:

It is just bollocks wrapped up in sheer narcissistic self-servicing which has no import on the topic being discussed. Except if the FTC uses that position to drive home a point it run an ad campaign since it will be read by others first.
Oh, I see. Its alright.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by Anijay1212(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy[quote author=OhiOfIhima post=70646513]
Them space bookers.. E don red for una. >: Wetin nah, isit ya space?
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin grin

After my stay here in Borno rendering Humanitarian services surely i will write a book on my experience here......

Reporting live from Damasak Borno state

2 Likes

Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by phase1: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2018
UN is a subsidiary of IPOB- Lie mohammed grin
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by Ugosample(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
And the NGOs no get names UNs
I'm suspecting funding from the middle east
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by joenor(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
We know someone has been funding the said group.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by cherriex(f): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Koolking:
UN propaganda. Am not even sure the report is coming from the United Nations. It could a Nigerian blogger bearing UN.

That's how the same blogger reported that last week without any proof whatsoever that Nigerian government paid ransom for the release of Chibok girls.

Here we go again with an NGO sponsoring Boko Haram without revealing the NGO.
There's some truth in what they are saying, my friend who is currently working with an international NGO told me this fight ain't close to being over cos theres so much personal interest both government officials and some NGOs, they indirectly fund/feed them, e.g they are bringing trucks of food to the city, they will then tip them of the location, time and date, BH will now ambush the trucks and boom food is available, maybe money inclusive.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by cherriex(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=70648115] grin grin grin

After my stay here in Borno rendering Humanitarian services surely i will write a book on my experience here......

Reporting live from Damasak Borno state
[/quote
But you know there's truth in what they are saying,I am an indigene too.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by OhiOfIhima: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Ugosample:

I'm suspecting funding from the middle east

Likewise me....
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by obowunmi(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Name them.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by slivertongue: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2018
APC &northern elites wil soon deny dis known fact. Boko Haram didnt happen by mistake. its wel planned&funded from witin
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
bazzyblings:
FTC on a Monday morning ....lol .. believe in God ... impossible is Nothing ...GodofShiloh..

Unemployed con man...
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by bazzyblings: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Unemployed con man...

Employed man , how much have you saved up from your salary Muturu
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by Slayedchick: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
I've always known that the terrorist group were being sponsored. My take on this is that those involved should be apprehended and jailed.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
bazzyblings:

Employed man , how much have you saved up from your salary Muturu

Oyedepo is an unemployed Con Man who took to religion to make money because he failed in life.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by Melchizedek3(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img]
We are in Nigeria- you are not. We know ourselves better than you think you do. its not NGO funding BH Islamic sect. its those people
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by LockDown69(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
I am guessing the reason they haven't being named or mentioned is that there's no evidence against them yet or mere speculation or bloggers fabricated stories.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by 4gunners(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
The insurgency in the north east will be very hard to end in the near time. A lot of people are making money out of it. If you are lucky to get an NGO job as a graduate, you will be getting above 200k. N
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by bazzyblings: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oyedepo is an unemployed Con Man who took to religion to make money because he failed in life.

You’re just senseless ... am talking about you .. you’re saying something else
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by GetCofOProperty: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
[b]Its cheer wickedness for some people to constitute a group that kill fellow humans and for some NGO to still fund them.
Re: Finally Boko Haram Sponsors Revealed by mdokaba1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
greygoblings:
ICRC

Sir, the ICRC has never and will never fund such.

Most people only mis-interprete its neutral and impartial stance for something else.

Just like every other responsible and well meaning INGO that sincerely have humanity at heart, the ICRC longs for an end to these dark days that characterise troubled regions in the world. And it helps especially by assisting and protecting those affected by armed conflicts and other situations of voilence. # Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: I May End Up In Pulpit After 8 Years As Governor / Osinbajo For President Yoruba Music Video: Osinbajo Lo Le Se / Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.