Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

"I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife"- Ghanaian Prophet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife"- Ghanaian Prophet (405 Views)

Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope / Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After / ‘leave Bible During Sex, I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife"- Ghanaian Prophet by 9jainfoparrot: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2018
Founder and leader of Heaven Gate Chapel, Prophet Kumchacha, while speaking on Accra-based radio station, Hitz FM, made it known he can satisfy any woman he has sex with.

The Ghanaian Prophet spoke on the need for Christian men and women to be romantic in bed.

“Every individual has a style he or she prefers during sex. For me, I have fifty-five sex styles and when I meet you in bed I will unleash them to satisfy you,” he said. .

Prophet Kumchacha also advised pastors and Christians alike to be beasts in bed.

Ghanaian Prophet Kumchacha

A while back the Prophet made the shocking revelation about what he does before preaching the world of God.

“I lick my wife before going to preach and there is nothing wrong with it. My wife does the same thing so i must satisfy her too” he stated.

"

“I don’t think MouthAction is explicitly prohibited in any biblical command. If the Bible pro-scribes it, it would have to be by principle and not by an explicit command” Kumchacha added.

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc MissyB3

Cc Fynestboi

Cc Seun

Cc Mynd44

source: https://9jainfoparrot..com/2018/08/i-use-55-different-sex-styles-to.html

Re: "I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife"- Ghanaian Prophet by Ekez(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2018
Ok u do well

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hosted On Breakfast Club By Charlemagne Tha God And DJ Envy In The US / Two Months After Mourning Death Of Only Child, Dbanj & Wife, Didi, Make A Combak / Days After Getting Dumped By Miracle, Nina Bags Major Deal With US Based Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.