Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,584 members, 7,865,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Two Months After Mourning Death Of Only Child, Dbanj & Wife, Didi, Make A Combak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Months After Mourning Death Of Only Child, Dbanj & Wife, Didi, Make A Combak (403 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / “My Heart Will Forever Be Missing A Piece” – Dbanj’s Wife Remembers First Son / Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Months After Mourning Death Of Only Child, Dbanj & Wife, Didi, Make A Combak by MsDoris(f): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2018
Two Months After Mourning Death Of Only Child, Dbanj And Wife, Didi, Make A Social Media Comeback, Looking Better And Stronger
Popular singer D'banj and beautiful wife, Lineo Didi Kilgore, have finally made a comeback after mourning the death of their only son, Daniel Oyebanjo III.

Little Daniel died after drowning at Dbanj’s ikoyi residence on the 24th June, 2018.

It is quite a relief to see D'banj and Wife back on social media and looking stronger than ever.

Koko Master, D’banj, took to his Instagram page to share the lovely romantic photo with his wife.

Source:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/two-months-after-mourning-death-of-only.html

Re: Two Months After Mourning Death Of Only Child, Dbanj & Wife, Didi, Make A Combak by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2018
That's good.

Life must go on.

(1) (Reply)

#AMVCA2018: See How Long It Toke To Make My Dress - Bambam Reveals / Nigerian Celebrities With Many Children From Different Baby-mamas (no. 1 Has 39 / I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures - Joey Muthengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.