Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere (23575 Views)

Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Richkid97(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pigs from poto poto region right now

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by anonymuz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
afroniger:
Politics is so funny. The same Udoedehe wey Akpabio show pepper for ACN back then? These politicians are not worth fighting over.
fight for politicians at your own risk.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Richkid97(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Our next senate president

Pigs can die inside the nearest lagoon
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by millionboi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
thaoriginator:
shocked

Pigs won't like this too
lol

Akpbio is in full support of PDP to win governors sit in his state
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by namio10: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Donregend:
I have told the leaders in APC in Akwa Ibom State, I am not coming to lord over them. I am not even interested in leadership. My primary concern is the unity of APC as we approach election. As I come in, I discovered they were camp and factional interest.

In short, within the last fews days, I have had to intervene to get the faction led by 'Charles Taylor' to withdraw the case they instituted against the Hon Ini Okopidi led executive. I have told them I am not contesting any governorship election. I have told the leaders to, in matter of days bring up their structures. I am only contesting the Senatorial Seat. I am coming to add value to the All Progressives Congress (APC), not to come and destroy what was built.

I have heard all sorts of rumours that I intend to bring Victor Antai or another candidate for the governorship position. I do not intend to interfere in how the candidate emerges. I have told Sen. John James Udoedehe and H.E Obong Nsima U. Ekere that whoever emerges winner during the governorship primaries, one of the aspirants will have to be the Campaign Manager for the winner. We have to forge ahead as a united front."
©Mfon japhet

Give Akpabio a chance, he can proclaim former Cross Rivers State as part of the Sokoto and Kanem Bornu Empires.

See what personal interests have turned Akpabio into.

Who can trust Akpabio again? Not even Buhari and his clansmen.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Royalfurnitures: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Big lesson for those Who fight and make enemies because of these politicians. Remember these two were sworn enemies before now and Some People died fighting for them.

For your classy and exotic furniture ,check out my signature now
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by GSA01: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Udom Emmanuel has successfully destroy PDP in Akwa Ibom, Akpabio is a politician that know the game to the core, from the top to the grassroots and this is what Udom Emmanuel refuse to see..2019 IS NOT FAR FROM US ALL..

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Crixina(f): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
A typical example of a dog going back to it's poo.

Money is indeed a god.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by edibobo: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
They should believe Akpabio at their own peril
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Udom and Akpabio both failed the Akwa people.
Udom has not done much but Akpabio will not work any miracles for the APC.
Akwa will go to the PDP..... Anybody disturbing himself over these clowns has nothing better to do.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by miqos02(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Donregend:
I have told the leaders in APC in Akwa Ibom State, I am not coming to lord over them. I am not even interested in leadership. My primary concern is the unity of APC as we approach election. As I come in, I discovered they were camp and factional interest.

I have heard all sorts of rumours that I intend to bring Victor Antai or another candidate for the governorship position. I do not intend to interfere in how the candidate emerges. I have told Sen. John James Udoedehe and H.E Obong Nsima U. Ekere that whoever emerges winner during the governorship primaries, one of the aspirants will have to be the Campaign Manager for the winner. We have to forge ahead as a united front."
©Mfon japhet

the bolded seems like a command to me
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by SachaBastien(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
afroniger:
Politics is so funny. The same Udoedehe wey Akpabio show pepper for ACN back then? These politicians are not worth fighting over.
Hahahahaha..... It wasn't a small show then. See them now cuddling up and laughing. Laughing at those who fight over them I guess.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Ikpongiton: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
wiseone28:
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF MBOK..Udom works for you doesn't mean it does for others
kop inua mfo,ino .
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Ikpongiton: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
wiseone28:
He even said he plants a non existing rice farm in my LGA INI grin
Has udom uprooted the ones akpabio planted ?just hold akpabio responsible for the necglect of ini.useme nkpo !
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by wiseone28: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ikpongiton:
Has udom uprooted the ones akpabio planted ?just hold akpabio responsible for the necglect of ini.useme nkpo !
Abo ukam
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Ikpongiton: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
i expected to also see umana and ekpotu in the room,forming a circle around and hold him in the neck and finish him.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by urose93(f): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom supporters are the entire people of Akwa Ibom state. They have decided to stick to the Divine Mandate that is working for them!!!

Udom till 2023

From all indications, you are not from Akwa Ibom State. Udom supporters are the entire people of Akwa Ibom State?. With due respect sir, what they are doing now is 'picking', if you know, you know. Majority of Akwa Ibomites are state civil servants, and non of them with a good frame of mind will vote Udom for a second term. For details, ask even Directors of state civil service. Ekiti may repeat in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by destined4favour: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
afroniger:
na wah ooo, like seriously who ever thought this two can ever eat in the same roof, take less of the same dish. politicians are wonderful people this why I love them and am one also, no permanent enemy. They forgive easily and move on.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by doubleportion: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Akpabio's goal is to get back at Udom and make sure he did not win the second time in office, and also for him to get the ticket for the senate. He is ready to trade anything for that.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by ifiokjohn(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
wiseone28:
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF MBOK..Udom works for you doesn't mean it does for others
as usual yoruba muslim claiming to be from akwa ibom. Hear it now, akwa ibom is pdp and pdp is akwa ibom.
No tyrant can change it,not buhari with federal might and certainly not the judas, akpabio.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by nacee: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry my buddy, but APC has no place in Akwa Ibom state.

God bless you
Bros! Wake up
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
urose93:

From all indications, you are not from Akwa Ibom State. Udom supporters are the entire people of Akwa Ibom State?. With due respect sir, what they are doing now is 'picking', if you know, you know. Majority of Akwa Ibomites are state civil servants, and non of them with a good frame of mind will vote Udom for a second term. For details, ask even Directors of state civil service. Ekiti may repeat in Akwa Ibom
All Akwa Ibom people are with Udom...

Argue with Akpabio tongue
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by edibobo: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
APC errand boys and girls in Akwa Ibom State and diaspora, open your eyes, go to the market and price a N100 garri. It is 13 cups now as against 2 cups at the time of Goodwill Akpabio. Go to Mkpat Enin and see the Coconut plantation with a refinery that is creating over 20,000 jobs for Akwa Ibom people, how many jobs did Godswill Akpabio create apart from looting the State treasury to sponsor high profile killings. Go to Onna and witness high level production of electric meters currently used by PHCN all over the country, not to talk of the syringe and pencil factories with thousand of jobs created. In December this year, the bags of rice your APC government will be sharing to election riggers are all made in Akwa Ibom state not to talk of Tomatoes sufficiency in the State. The rice is planted, processed and bagged in Akwa Ibom creating thousands of jobs. All the infrastructure Akpabio built was in debt of over 900 Billion Naira which Gov. Udom is still paying todate. In the area of security our people in the diaspora can now come home and sleep with their two eyes closed because there is no more killer squad and cultism in Akwa Ibom as compared to the time of Godswill Akpabio. I don't want to mention the thousands of road and other infrastructural development in the State courtesy of Gov. Udom Emmanuel spread all over the State. Open your eyes and join the winning team. No more wasting of our resources on frivolous projects .
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by BlackSpanner: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
afroniger:

Guy! you just sabi the history wella!!!
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by wiseone28: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
ifiokjohn:
as usual yoruba muslim claiming to be from akwa ibom. Hear it now, akwa ibom is pdp and pdp is akwa ibom.
No tyrant can change it,not buhari with federal might and certainly not the judas, akpabio.
Iya idiongo owo si ido eyin isong ..yak election adi grin
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by wiseone28: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
edibobo:
APC errand boys and girls in Akwa Ibom State and diaspora, open your eyes, go to the market and price a N100 garri. It is 13 cups now as against 2 cups at the time of Goodwill Akpabio. Go to Mkpat Enin and see the Coconut plantation with a refinery that is creating over 20,000 jobs for Akwa Ibom people, how many jobs did Godswill Akpabio create apart from looting the State treasury to sponsor high profile killings. Go to Onna and witness high level production of electric meters currently used by PHCN all over the country, not to talk of the syringe and pencil factories with thousand of jobs created. In December this year, the bags of rice your APC government will be sharing to election riggers are all made in Akwa Ibom state not to talk of Tomatoes sufficiency in the State. The rice is planted, processed and bagged in Akwa Ibom creating thousands of jobs. All the infrastructure Akpabio built was in debt of over 900 Billion Naira which Gov. Udom is still paying todate. In the area of security our people in the diaspora can now come home and sleep with their two eyes closed because there is no more killer squad and cultism in Akwa Ibom as compared to the time of Godswill Akpabio. I don't want to mention the thousands of road and other infrastructural development in the State courtesy of Gov. Udom Emmanuel spread all over the State. Open your eyes and join the winning team. No more wasting of our resources on frivolous projects .
i wonder how you guys will behave if your Deacon Abianga doesn't win
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by ifiokjohn(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
wiseone28:
Iya idiongo owo si ido eyin isong ..yak election adi grin
keep dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi / Official Portrait Of Hajia Maryam Mairo, Aminu Tambuwal's Second Wife / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.