Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Guys Help Your Own - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys Help Your Own (566 Views)

How Can I Receive Money From A Friend In Sierra Leone. Guys Help Pls. / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / Further Knowledge On Oseoji To Help Your Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Your Own by zanebaddo(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
i have an unlimited internet service from 8am to 5pm everyday. i have heard and read so much about making money on online but yet i cant seem to find my way around it.

i liked the idea of selling expired domains, i have been able to register two domains though yet to be sold, i would have gone into domaining full time but lack of funds has hindered it. i have other offline businesses i would have ventured into but still needs some capital, so right now i am looking for means to raise money which i know is possible online

i have checked out fiverr, since i dont actually have any skill in designing, it makes things difficult.

i have studied trading binary options but its so risky.

so guys please help me with ways to make money online.... i know guys here are cashing out big time online.
Re: Guys Help Your Own by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2018
OP, I cannot show you how to make quick money on the internet, because I don't know how to do that myself, but if you'll like to start a sustainable business on the internet (I mean a real business offering a service to individuals or companies through the internet, without having to setup a physical office), I may be able to share a few ideas with you.

To start with, how much capital do you have? Your answer will give me an idea of the kind of business I'll suggest.
Re: Guys Help Your Own by zanebaddo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
OP, I cannot show you how to make quick money on the internet, because I don't know how to do that myself, but if you'll like to start a sustainable business on the internet (I mean a real business offering a service to individuals or companies through the internet, without having to setup a physical office), I may be able to share a few ideas with you.

To start with, how much capital do you have? Your answer will give me an idea of the kind of business I'll suggest.
hey bro thanks for your response, i really dont have any money right now o...although i know one has to spend before they earn but at least can you let me know what you have please,
Re: Guys Help Your Own by Deejay1000(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2021
zanebaddo:
i have an unlimited internet service from 8am to 5pm everyday. i have heard and read so much about making money on online but yet i cant seem to find my way around it.

i liked the idea of selling expired domains, i have been able to register two domains though yet to be sold, i would have gone into domaining full time but lack of funds has hindered it. i have other offline businesses i would have ventured into but still needs some capital, so right now i am looking for means to raise money which i know is possible online

i have checked out fiverr, since i dont actually have any skill in designing, it makes things difficult.

i have studied trading binary options but its so risky.

so guys please help me with ways to make money online.... i know guys here are cashing out big time online.

i cant access my PM and i dont want to derail the thread send me your mail thru here
Re: Guys Help Your Own by zanebaddo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Deejay1000:

i cant access my PM and i dont want to derail the thread send me your mail thru here
mrzaneshawn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

500 Tons Of PKC Available For Sale. Oil content 7-8% / Genuine Leather Laptop Bags.... / Help A Brother: An Apartment Urgently Needed Here In Portharcourt....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.