Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Joke Galore: Top 10 Goodmorning Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Galore: Top 10 Goodmorning Jokes (1206 Views)

Joke Galore: When You Realise Being A Teacher Is So Stressful! / Joke Galore: Random Jokes / Joke Galore: When A Man Comes Back Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Galore: Top 10 Goodmorning Jokes by UniqueBaze(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2018
1. Some people are very rude.
Someone just said there are two types of Phones ie. IPhone and Samsung.
All others are calculators, Infinix is Dstv Remote.
And I am using Infinix!
2. Gone are the days when pictures are used to detect women.
Now if you depend on her pictures, my dear you are gone Because even on the judgement day God will still look closely at some girls pictures and ask Angel Michael, are you sure this is ify or chi?
3. Before you create a fake lifestyle on social media please Block The people that know your real life.
Stop confusing them!
4. The best way to save money these days is by staying indoors and be sleeping cause once you open that gate, VOOM!!! 5k is gone.
Bad saving attitude.
5. Dear sisters, if he comes to your inbox asking for your number. Give him 1 digit per month. Test his patience! #wisdom
6. Ugly guys rarely change their profile pictures because they know how hard they struggled to look handsome in their previous pictures.
My friend if you argue, you are one of them.
7. It’s disrespectful to ask your woman if she needs money. She’s a woman, she’s always broke.
GIVE HER MONEY!!!
8. Baby if am dating you, I’m dating only you. The other girls you see or hear about are the ones dating me, PERIOD!
9. If he doesn’t smoke, drink, love football or womanize , Then forget him.
Na witch im be.
A real man must belongs to at least one of these groups.
10. Some girls are so respectful and well mannered. I even saw one knocking before entering shoprite yesterday.

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

Re: Joke Galore: Top 10 Goodmorning Jokes by Harry00(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Attitudes / Drunken Excuses / The Type Of Men Women Fall For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.