Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (48190 Views)

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Okwesa: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Police vs Police grin
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by africanusvu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Am I the only person that didn't undstand this post
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by teeboy100(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
stupid people
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by sapeleboi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
police man deal with mopol , na only Nigeria straight things dey happen

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by granddad: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
How dare him, pesn wife. bad
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by SexyCrixus25(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice of them to have intervened
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Ifelover(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
just say police deal with police cos i dont get the difference between them
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by drsmiley: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
nasooo dere life b
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Royalfurnitures: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dog eat dog

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Godson84: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Water don pass garri. grin grin
"Is it right, police thank u". The woman though
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by slivertongue: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
GOOD! God save us from evil men &women who hides under govt powers 2harass,intimidate &kill Nigerians 4no just purpose
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by bigcasava1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
good job, infact they deserve promotion,
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by gift2xl: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
poverty mentality. Charity begins at Home, that's how he bits his wife or fiance at home.

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by onward4life(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Pardon my ignorance. What's the difference between a Policeman and a Mopol?

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

Mopol is the combat department of the police force

But currently they all take solace in anything N50
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
In other words, this whole unfortunate episode was triggered by an argument over N10? Three pieces of yam for N60 rather than N50?

People need to pray for presence of mind to not sweat over the small stuff. It's never worth the trouble.
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Olode fight vigilante, vigilante fight civil defence, civila defence fight lastma, lastma fight police, police fight soldier, police commot soldier side still go fight mobile police. Naija which way?

SMH. What's on earth!
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by goaldynboy: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
See his Afonjahh Conehead! After eating yam N50, he will come to nairaland to shout SAI BUHARI like Headless Chicken!! grin
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Lombrozo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
jenniferlove:
A Mobile Policeman was, on Saturday, arrested for raising his hands against pregnant roadside food vendor in Lagos

According to reports, the incident happened around Toyin roundabout, Opebi. The mopol was said to have approached the lady to buy N50 yam and N100 beans.

However, trouble started when he was told that to get 3 pieces of yam, he has to pay N60. In the cause of the resulting argument, he descended on the lady. .

The attention of some policemen was later drawn to the incident and they promptly apprehended the erring officer before he was severely dealt with.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/policemen-deal-with-a-mopol-for-beating-a-pregnant-lady/

point of correction, both are conventional �, I don't see any mopol here
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Lombrozo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
jenniferlove:
A Mobile Policeman was, on Saturday, arrested for raising his hands against pregnant roadside food vendor in Lagos

According to reports, the incident happened around Toyin roundabout, Opebi. The mopol was said to have approached the lady to buy N50 yam and N100 beans.

However, trouble started when he was told that to get 3 pieces of yam, he has to pay N60. In the cause of the resulting argument, he descended on the lady. .

The attention of some policemen was later drawn to the incident and they promptly apprehended the erring officer before he was severely dealt with.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/policemen-deal-with-a-mopol-for-beating-a-pregnant-lady/

point of correction, both are conventional � police, I don't see any mopol here
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Goof for him.
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Fourwinds: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
I salute those policemen that put that Mopol to where he belong....

my belle dey sweet me

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Fourwinds: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hedonini:
In other words, this whole unfortunate episode was triggered by an argument over N10? Three pieces of yam for N60 rather than N50?

People need to pray for presence of mind to not sweat over the small stuff. It's never worth the trouble.

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by esmyl: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by fizzy1: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigerian police issue don tire me self..
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Pardon my ignorance. What's the difference between a Policeman and a Mopol?

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

Lol...

I tire o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.