Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (22815 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by condomuser: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari must go

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO YAHOO
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

THEY SAID BOKO HARAM IS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BUT EVERY SIX MONTHS THEY AWARD $2.5 Billion for fighting Boko Haram.
Boko haram has now become part of Nigeria's budget.

I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A LIFELESS PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I DO NOT WANT TO MEET HIM AGAIN
-------Donald Onyeotiti Trump 2018------------
Re: Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Let's talk business if you sell beauty products: 09091333385
Re: Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by meobizy(f): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
She has cheated on him. This is to pacify him. Oyibos don't play with infidelity one bit. They allow their wives live to the fullest sexually [swinging, cuckolding, domination, bondage etc] just to make sure she doesn't cheat. His presence there while she gets pounded by another man means he consents. If she sleeps with another man in secret na divorce straight if she can't convince him otherwise.
Re: Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by clumsydyna: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
It could be possible that whatever she has done or is doing is backed by her husband. Good gracious she has one, if she didn't a lot of people would still not let her be, attributing her character to her being single, wayward and shameless.
Re: Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Sarkieye: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
It is good to have a husband. they are caring and responsible. you know what?
I think Husbands are the greatest things that ever happened to women. if not the society would have made them slaves of the most basest sort. let us thank God for the institution of marriage and thank him for his earnest redemption.
Some husband turn their wives to slaves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram / Dayo Okeniyi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.