Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS (6630 Views)

ECA Further Shrinks From $35.7 Million To $376,000 / FG Record ₦1.87 Trillion Trade Deficit In Q2 - NBS / GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by famosh: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
naijapips04:

You are just an idiot. You still have not posted any fact dolt, just gibberish and propaganda.
Why are you pained?
Read this link here & enlighten yourself!
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-gdp/nigerias-economic-growth-slows-to-2-35-pct-in-q2-2015-idUSS8N0ZP00C20150826
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by famosh: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
deji68:
So GEJ was there in June ? didinrin
Daft dunce, I understand your pain! It must be really hard to now find out that your hero messed up the country! Ebelemi was largely responsible for the indices you see in Q2! He ruled for 2 of the 3 months!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by famosh: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
deji68:
So somebody zhat maintained a robust growth rate 4-7%. Wrecked the economy??..what do u want say about somebody who met 2,5% growth an has been fluctuating between _0,8% and 1,5% for the past 3,5 years.... u go school so
Duncee, Ebelemi didn't maintain nothing! The fact is Yar'Adua left it at 7.68% for him & Ebelemi plunged it to 2.35% when he left office despite the oil boom during his tenure!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by deji68: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
OPONU do u know the meaning of average...tell the growth rate of april may and june...
famosh:

Daft dunce, I understand your pain! It must be really hard to now find out that your hero messed up the country! Ebelemi was largely responsible for the indices you see in Q2! He ruled for 2 of the 3 months!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by naijapips04: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
famosh:

Why are you pained?
Read this link here & enlighten yourself!
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-gdp/nigerias-economic-growth-slows-to-2-35-pct-in-q2-2015-idUSS8N0ZP00C20150826

I put it to you that that 2.35% is buhari's number. Someone doing historically an average of 4% for 7 years and suddenly he shares a quater with a dullard and the number drops to 2.35% should tell you that it's the dullard that pushed it down to that rate.

One assignment for you. What has GEJ's average GDP growth rate, What was Obasanjo's and what was Buhari's?
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by deji68: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Well i rest my case.just go school maybe u will inderstand more
naijapips04:

I put it to you that that 2.35% is buhari's number. Someone doing historically an average of 4% for 7 years and suddenly he shares a quater with a dullard and the number drops to 2.35% should tell you that it's the dullard that pushed it down to that rate.

One assignment for you. What has GEJ's average GDP growth rate, What was Obasanjo's and what was Buhari's?
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by naijapips04: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
deji68:
Well i rest my case.just go school maybe u will inderstand more

what was GEJ's average GDP rate, what is Buhari's and What is Obasanjo's?

I see you never go to school, Zombie.
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by famosh: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
naijapips04:

The pain is really much for you! Boy, don't be too shocked your hero destroyed us! grin

Now look at this trend.
Q4 2014 growth = 5.94%

Q1 2015 growth = 3.96% (can you notice the catastrophic decline? grin)
Q2 2015 growth = 2.35%.

Now, if someone massively declined from 5.94% to 3.96% in the very next quarter, why do you the next quarter's value of 2.35 isn't his value when he ruled for 2/3 of Q2? Or you think GDP just drops anyhow in one month? You see why you Jonathan sycophants are really dumb?
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by naijapips04: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
famosh:

The pain is really much for you! Boy, don't be too shocked your hero destroyed us! grin

Now look at this trend.
Q4 2014 growth = 5.94%

Q1 2015 growth = 3.96% (can you notice the catastrophic decline? grin)
Q2 2015 growth = 2.35%.

Now, if someone massively declined from 5.94% to 3.96% in the very next quarter, why do you the next quarter's value of 2.35 isn't his value when he ruled for 2/3 of Q2? Or you think GDP just drops anyhow in one month? You see why you Jonathan sycophants are really dumb?

Show the world that you are not daft and make your parents proud...for once.

One assignment for you. What was GEJ's average GDP growth rate, What was Obasanjo's and what is Buhari's?
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by famosh: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
deji68:
OPONU do u know the meaning of average...tell the growth rate of april may and june...
See your life! Na this kin illiterates dey defend our hero from Otuoke! grin Ebelemi himself will be disappointed in you! They told you the stats na representative of April, May & June & you're still asking this nonsense? Nawa o!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by famosh: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
naijapips04:

Show the world that you are not daft and make your parents proud...for once.

Firstly, you couldn't interpret charts, I bailed you out!
Secondly, you do not even know what a freaking quarter is, & I bailed you out again in my magnanimity!
grin
Na still same you dey, in your ignorance & illiteracy, post chart here some weeks ago on foreign investment inflow to hype your Jonathan. you were called out on your inability to read & interpret your own chart & you ran away!

Now, you sef judge am! Do you think I should still be discussing with someone who's as unintelligent as you? What is the importance of average GDP when the most important stat is where it is currently or what the most recent value is/was? Venezuela, some few years ago, had a relatively high GDP growth, but right now, their GDP is terrible! Now won't you call someone looking for the average GDP of some few years ago a daft mor0n when the important stat is the current value of the GDP? My guy, you be real Olodo!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by naijapips04: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
famosh:

Firstly, you couldn't interpret charts, I bailed you out!
Secondly, you do not even know what a freaking quarter is, & I bailed you out again in my magnanimity!
grin
Na still same you dey, in your ignorance & illiteracy, post chart here some weeks ago on foreign investment inflow to hype your Jonathan. you were called out on your inability to read & interpret your own chart & you ran away!

Now, you sef judge am! Do you think I should still be discussing with someone who's as unintelligent as you? What is the importance of average GDP when the most important stat is where it is currently? Venezuela, some few years ago, had a relatively high GDP growth, but right now, their GDP is terrible! Now won't you call someone looking for the average GDP of some few years ago a daft mor0n when the important stat is the current value of the GDP? My guy, you be real Olodo!

No that was you bro. You are reading your charts upside down.

A man doing did a job for 7 years. You want to judge how well he did his job by evaluating him by just 2 months? Abeg make Buhari give us even if na the 2.35% GEJ according to you left.

The only person turning Nigeria to Venezuela is Buhari.
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by famosh: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
naijapips04:

No that was you bro. You are reading your charts upside down.

A man doing did a job for 7 years. You want to judge how well he did his job by evaluating him by just 2 months? Abeg make Buhari give us even if na the 2.35% GEJ according to you left.

The only person turning Nigeria to Venezuela is Buhari.

He did no good job, boy! He met it at 7.68% & plunged it to 2.35%! That's a disgraceful decline!

And what do you mean by 2 months? The GDP had been declining several months before he left office, with the sharpest decline coming some 3 quarters (9 months) before he was booted out! I'm sure you remember how we couldn't pay salaries & how dollar declined sharply during that period! All these happened while the dollar was still as high as $68/barrel (although it was a lot higher in the preceding months & years)! Now, what magic did you expect from Buhari when prices declined massively from then on (even to as low as $35/barrel) & not much savings to buffer the situation? Instead of you wailers to be clapping for Buhari as he's stabilizing things, you're wailing like goats, & trying to launder Ebelemi's image like say we all get short memories & won't remember Ebelemi's disastrous reign!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by mbos: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
is it Growth Rate or Decline Rate??
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by tukorzstudioz(f): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

No one in his right senses would support the current government economic policies. However, when you come online to celebrate bad news and condemn the good ones, you really have a big problem. Mind you, I voted neither APC nor PDP in 2015 and I'm going to do the same come 2019. I don't follow the crowd.
A lone tree can't stand the wind,,, make a choice be relevant
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by GetCofOProperty: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmmm... Really unfortunate for the Nation's economy!
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by Splashme: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
What do you expect under a LIFELESS president?
Re: Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
tukorzstudioz:

A lone tree can't stand the wind,,, make a choice be relevant

There are more than two political parties in the country. I won't join those choosing between 6 and half a dozen. I prefer to stay alone on this. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Poll: Results Local Goverment By Local Goverment / I Have Been Fighting Corruption For 35years Since I Was A Kid, Olawepo Hashim / Adedeji Doherty: I Remain Lagos PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.