Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke (24456 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Klinee:
U be mumu!!!!
It better to remain with that dead man called president Muhammad Buhari to continue in the office than to allow that Idiooootic gayman called Donald Duke to rule us, tufiakwa!! ALU!!!! Donald Duke should be sentence to death!!
That man deserves not to be on this earth!! Devilish Donald Duke, bringing these America political gay propagative agenda to this country! God forbid! I rather die with Muhammad Buhari.
Die with Buhari if you choose to. The economy isn't moving yet we claim to be righteous waiting for God to come down. Donald Duke is real unlike other politicians that pretend. I know Donald Duke because he can deliver not PMB that put us in hunger in 1984. Spoil kid that lack home training

3 Likes

Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by gees101(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
chai don, u weh i bliv well well,kai u cant be my president, u lost my thumbprint
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Racoon:
What rubbish! angry angry angry So of all the recurrent issue bogging our national development,gay issue is the one you find time to talk about When one thinks people like Donald Duke is one of the far more younger considerable president candidates.
So of all the reasons not to vote him, you choose to pin it on a mere gay interview and opinion. You're just as bad as an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by zinachidi(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
blacknp:
Donald Duke doesn't have to to victimize those Babylonian Batty Men,the police will do their job under The Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and send their gay asses to jail.
and how many times have u read that they imprisoned a gay man for 14 years.
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Nigga wrong move.

Never go Obama on Nigerian politics.
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by Alamoo: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Make una no import that nonsense come Nigeria oo
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by Klinee: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2018
asuustrike1:

Die with Buhari if you choose to. The economy isn't moving yet we claim to be righteous waiting for God to come down. Donald Duke is real unlike other politicians that pretend. I know Donald Duke because he can deliver not PMB that put us in hunger in 1984. Spoil kid that lack home training
Shot up! What do you know? Bad economy is one million times better than gayism! That stupid Donald Duke should be in jail.
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2018
Klinee:
Shot up! What do you know? Bad economy is one million times better than gayism! That stupid Donald Duke should be in jail.
Are you OK spoil brat? You lack manner of approach from your words typed.
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by stt201: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2018
By this statement you've lost the election believe me. I used to admire you just like many Nigerians but by what you just said, you're already a loser. Let me re position my search on other candidate ....Sowore in my mind

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Zionista:

One word for you : Nincompoop

You can't even spell 'homo sapien'.

You have sold your soul to servitude and mediocrity. You definitely have no place in the same and serene Nigeria we are hoping for. Sorry for you
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by Bahddo(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2018
In a country full of hypocrites and religious fanatics? Wrong move man. They would rather vote an illiterate with NEPA bill as certificate again, and spend the next 4 years lamenting.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by jumyp: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2018
he still didn't say anything that makes sense. All this aspirants are not bright enough to rule us.
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by felaismyhero(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2018
gaby:

I love your comment but for the bolded.
Do you know that the so-called mads actually look at and think same of the so-called sanes?

What you have up there is yet one of the unending cycles of discrimination bro.
yeah,bro.you are on point.my point is am yet to see two mad persons interact whether sensibly or unsensibly(i know only of mad men impregnating mad women),but gays hold meaningful conversations with both fellow gays and non-gays.
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by OfoIgbo: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2018
gaby:

Not even the Northerners. Wetin concern those ones with Turenci. And yes they have a good number of coded gays in the North.

He shot himself in the ass with our Southern sanctimonious Christians mainly.

I would have preferred he said
"My name is Donald, the Nigerian Donald Trump" instead of this lame western wannabeism. Lol

BTW, I noticed that without the 'b' for 'bi' in your username, your name will be GAY cool cool cool grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley

Of course just kidding grin

Anyway on a more serious note, his message was to curry favour from western powers hoping that they will back his presidential bid, but he has permanently ensured I will never support his presidential bid. And I had huge respect and hope for him, up until he made this gay-supporting statement

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by livinbygrace: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2018
omohayek:
A politician makes a sensible, tolerant comment, amounting to nothing more than "keep your business to yourself and I'll leave you alone", and all the Nairaland bigots and hypocrites go crazy! What's worse is that I bet many of the same people ranting nonsense about Duke losing their vote are just as terrible "sinners" by their own religious codes as any of the gays they hate so much, and last I checked, the Christian Bible considers acts like theft, embezzlement, fornicating, adultery and even mere lusting after other men's wives as just as bad as anything gays do. Besides, what part of "He who is without sin should cast the first stone" don't you hypocritical ranters understand?

Gay Nigerians are just as much citizens of Nigeria as everyone else, and therefore just as deserving of having their rights protected. Just because some of you don't like what they do in private doesn't mean you have any right to interfere with their freedoms, as long as they aren't forcibly dragging you into joining them. Nigeria would be a far better country if more of you knew how to mind your own business and leave others alone, and diverted some of that energy you currently pour into sanctimonious outrage at gays into actually practicing the core tenets of your religions by being honest, kind and tolerant towards others, without expecting something from them in return.

Mr Man keep quiet.This is Nigeria and will dont want to have anything to do with Gays.Animals are even better than them.
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by slickbak(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bloody gay. Ur village ppl need to see you
Re: 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke by shegxi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
barongmj:
You just lost the election sir
but he is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Fresh Crisis In PDP Over Saraki’s Rumoured Presidential Bid / Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari / Omisore Defects To APC ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.