Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) (40774 Views)

Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by Firebomber: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
E pain am.
I can see You’re in pains

Lolz, why won't i be pained?

Only a fool without humanity left make joke of others suffering.

Well i just remind you that you Muslim are receiving 10 fold of what you are doing to people of other religion.

Lolz, go to aljazera page and see how your Muslim brother and sisters are shouting humanity eventhough they themselve have no iota of humanity left. Lolz

enjoy your wickedness...
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, why won't i be pained?

Only a fool without humanity left make joke of others suffering.

Well i just remind you that you Muslim are receiving 10 fold of what you are doing to people of other religion.

Lolz, go to aljazera page and see how your Muslim brother and sisters are shouting humanity eventhough they themselve have no iota of humanity left. Lolz

enjoy your wickedness...
Continue to display your foolishness here.

Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by Kolanist(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
I don't believe Leah would renounce her Lord&God Jesus Christ Himself. I don't believe this is Leah.Leah has most likely gone to be with her Master she honoured so much.This world is not worthy for Leah
I am proud of Leah and i know heaven is proud of her too.i pray she holds on beyound the end in Jesus name Amen. I blame the devlish religion of islam ,bokoharam are just unfortunate victims of islam that they must obey, everybody wants to make heaven and please whatever they think is thier God. Muhammad the founder of islam even captured,traded with and married slave girls — Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50),
— Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘Reproduction interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father .
Browse this sites for more information
1: http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=1031
2: http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=1081
3: http://www.chick.com/m/catalog/tracts_bykeyword.asp?K=Islam
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by edupedia: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now she needs Pity from Buhari!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Instead of you to listen to my Son's and be freed, you chose to play the script.

What am i even saying. By the time my Sons are done with you, you will never meddle in Nigeria's Politics.

Nigerians are lost to religious sentiments and their Elites, Pastors and Imams are cashing out big time from their acts of stupidity.

Don't worry, Buhari will pay my boys and they will in-turn give him his own share and send some to your family as agreed.

Perfect Script.

Emotional and Religious Nigerians, Please quote me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

...some of u take fake codeine before coming to post trash on Nairaland....
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by Greenback: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sarkin:
doesn't she have sense to at least denounce her religion verbally but still have it at heart?
Then get back to her normal christian life when she's freed!
Common sense!
Shut up.

Id.... P.. O. Kontagora.

She ain't a coward like you
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by histemple: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
I think this girl was and is still very stupid. There is a reason God gave us brain.

She could have denounced the Christian faith to enable her get out of the danger zone first.

Why is she now wearing hijab now?

If you look closely at the ultimate prayer in the bible, you will notice the clause "GIVE US OUR DAILY BREAD AND LET US NOT INTO TEMPTATION".

Let me further explain the import of that conditional prayer. If a man lacks daily bread, the temptation to steal food will be stronger than the ability to obey the commandment of "DO NOT STEAL" and you can't blame your child who stole food because you couldn't give him good.

God could have caused those abductors to sleep off so she can escape or even kill them so the girl can escape.

Sometimes we are stupidly religious.

Even in the courts, a woman who stole food in the market for her children to eat can not go to jail. She will be pardoned.
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by ChukChinCol(m): 12:30am On Aug 28, 2018
But this Bokoboys can take care of girls for Africa.
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by CHIGIM: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2018
MUMU TALK BE THIS,DE DECEIVE URSELF, IS IT NOT THAT FAITH THAT PUT HER IN TROUBLE FIRST
author1:
i believe God wil send his heavenly warrior to come and save u! love u. "a girl of faith..."
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by CHIGIM: 5:53am On Aug 28, 2018
UR MUMU DON RIPE, U GO SEND THAT UR FOOLISH god FIRST TO GO FREE HER FIRST. NAMA
OlaAshawo:

just imagining the kind of torture and rape she's facing daily by these monsters Brought by Buhari all because of power

Buhari will never end well curse be upon him his generations and his supporters amen

may the God Leah serve and refused to deny sentence all Buhari's supporters to instant judgement Amen cry

Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by author1(m): 6:15am On Aug 28, 2018
CHIGIM:
MUMU TALK BE THIS,DE DECEIVE URSELF, IS IT NOT THAT FAITH THAT PUT HER IN TROUBLE FIRST
oga CHIGM ur sense dn dry, was i sayin is her faith that put her in trouble. sebi u go scul read wetin i write wela na!
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by Krakboi(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2018
They're different sides of the same coin! It's frankly better to just focus on whatever it is one does to make a living and try to better one's lot while ignoring these clowns. Their cup is almost full, Nigeria will explode in their faces soon enough, even they know that's why they keep their children abroad!

yvelchstores:
which group are u referring to? The opposing party or the party in power?
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by CioAngels(f): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Aisha, are you sincerely happy to what your husband is doing to that little girl? Is it by force to become a Muslim? Anyway, i'm am not surprised. This her plea shows the president is part of her remaining in captivity. Al-barnawi, i beg you to release this girl and know that she not have born or little when police killed your father. You also know that Nigerian angry on hearing of his death because he not to be killed.Al-barnawi, you should know Buhari has nothing to loose traumatizing that child, but the child, her families and Nigerians at large. Make Nigerian politicians to donate to you one by one all the monies they have all stolen from we all Nigerians and please release her.
Re: Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) by CioAngels(f): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2018
bbyby01:
The way we Africans carry foreign religion for head just tire me. Especially notherners.
Peter was Jesus's right hand man. His own paddy yet less than 24 hours after Jesus was taken away, he denied Jesus three times. One two three times. Yet he was still made the head of the Church.
Assuming this girl had done what they asked her to do, she would have been free. Those guys probably just wanted their ego massaged.

Now the religion she refused to denounce has not saved her. All the prayers they have been praying for her has not brought her out. No Shadrach Meshach and Abednego miracle has happened.

If only I could reach her, I will tell her exactly what to say to decieve her captors to gain freedom.
Is it by prayer or is by the president undoing what he did years ago for power to birth Sharia.

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance