Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' (19290 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by OtunbaJ: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
wink
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Samiyanco: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Come to my village hide
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by solaugo1: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
OK....

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Abbeyme: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
You'd better go find an empty soak-away to hide your self.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Lordofthewest(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na only you dey Nigeria wey dem dey kidnap?

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by ifymadu: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mr Man, you better find tree climb and stop disturbing our peace. When you collect constituency allowance do you announce that you’ve collected money? Abeg face the music and enjoy the good, the bad and ugly sides of Nigeria politics or if you can’t stand the heat you leave the kitchen. They won’t hear their voice when they share money yet they want the masses to help carry the cross.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by happney65: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Freeezzz1:
My guy, happney65 on FP; this week don set be that.
cool

My Brother Front Page on a Melaye thread...No be small thing grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Drama lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by agadamalik(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please are we in season 4 or 5.mumu senator from animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by gaby(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
E don start him wailing again.

Dino, Dino, Dinoooo, how many times I call you?

Now listen...

A predictable man is very easy to take out..be guided.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by agadamalik(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Abbeyme:
You'd better go find an empty soak-away to hide your self.
That is under statement, with enough pupu.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by phabulux: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
happney65:
Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West at the National Assembly, has accused the Nigeria Police Force of conniving with the Kogi State Government to kill him.

According to him, the plan was to find him "culpable [of] homicide and illegal possession of [firearms]".

He said it would be the sixth time the Police would arraign him.

In two tweets via his handle on Monday, Melaye also noted that the plan to "accuse" him of lies is "ridiculous".

The posts read: "Nigerian Police, working with Kogi State Govt, is trying to frame me up again with culpable homicide and illegal possession of firearm. This is going to be the 6th arraignment of police against me. They want to forcefully take me to Lokoja and kill me afterwards. cc: UN, EU, USA, AU.

Senator Dino Melaye
@dino_melaye
Nigerian police working with Kogi State Govt is trying to frame me up again with culpable Homicide and illegal possession of fire arm. This is going to be the 6th arraignment of police against me. They want to forcefully take me to lokoja and kill me afterwards. cc: UN,EU,USA,AU

"I was the one attacked by the police; they [tried] to kill me. AIT reporter and other journalists were there. It was reported by AIT and other national print medium [sic]. To turn around and accuse harmless me of lies is ridiculous. But this time they will be shocked [because] I know too much."

Senator Dino Melaye
@dino_melaye
I was the one attacked by the police,they try to kill me,Ait reporter and other journalists were there. It was reported by Ait and other national print medium. To turn around and accuse harmless me of lies is rediculous. But this time they will be shocked bc i know too much.

It won't be the first time Melaye is accusing the Police of hatching plans to kill him. In April 2018, he revealed plans by the security agency to set him up, and eventually kill him."

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/27/police-want-forcefully-take-me-lokoja-and-kill-me-says-melaye

You'd better go and die peacefully or we'll string you up a rope. A stewpid arsehole such as you does not deserve a better fate.cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Imwithyou: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
That's your state capital nothing go do you just follow them jejeli
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by blacknp(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Afamed:
If not now, definitely when you need to campaign for next election, dole dole , you must visit Lokoja by proxy.
Exactly on point,the Cops can be patient.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by chloride6: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by phabulux: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
happney65:
Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West at the National Assembly, has accused the Nigeria Police Force of conniving with the Kogi State Government to kill him.

According to him, the plan was to find him "culpable [of] homicide and illegal possession of [firearms]".

He said it would be the sixth time the Police would arraign him.

In two tweets via his handle on Monday, Melaye also noted that the plan to "accuse" him of lies is "ridiculous".

The posts read: "Nigerian Police, working with Kogi State Govt, is trying to frame me up again with culpable homicide and illegal possession of firearm. This is going to be the 6th arraignment of police against me. They want to forcefully take me to Lokoja and kill me afterwards. cc: UN, EU, USA, AU.

Senator Dino Melaye
@dino_melaye
Nigerian police working with Kogi State Govt is trying to frame me up again with culpable Homicide and illegal possession of fire arm. This is going to be the 6th arraignment of police against me. They want to forcefully take me to lokoja and kill me afterwards. cc: UN,EU,USA,AU

"I was the one attacked by the police; they [tried] to kill me. AIT reporter and other journalists were there. It was reported by AIT and other national print medium [sic]. To turn around and accuse harmless me of lies is ridiculous. But this time they will be shocked [because] I know too much."

Senator Dino Melaye
@dino_melaye
I was the one attacked by the police,they try to kill me,Ait reporter and other journalists were there. It was reported by Ait and other national print medium. To turn around and accuse harmless me of lies is rediculous. But this time they will be shocked bc i know too much.

It won't be the first time Melaye is accusing the Police of hatching plans to kill him. In April 2018, he revealed plans by the security agency to set him up, and eventually kill him."

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/27/police-want-forcefully-take-me-lokoja-and-kill-me-says-melaye

Mr. Melie, do you possess firearm or don't you?
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Timmi: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Melaye, So what? You are better off dead anyway to the Nigerian masses. You suffered from Inferiority complex and just want to make yourself relevant. We need to get rid of all of these dishonorable honorable for Nigeria to get better, they are nothing but parasites.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Afamed: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
They will gather but they shall surely scatter

God is on your side Dino

You'll triumph
If today , Skeka comes out and claim he's been witch-hunt by the present government, definitely your groups will support him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by thunderbabs: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sino Dino dino how many tyms i write ur name? shocked

If you dey receive ur bumpa allawee, nobody dey hear anything... But once police con play with you, u no go let us hear word again sad

Oga, go play with dem na
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Abbeyme: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
agadamalik:
That is under statement, with enough pupu.

Haba, people he owed 'commitment' fees would naturally be forced to pour the poopoo once their 'principal' has taken residency.

Dem no born am well to run commot until when him ojuju don commot street.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by escodotman: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
yarimo:
I SMH for DINO MELAYE undecided
You didn't comment on this at all. Buhari asslicker. https://www.nairaland.com/4698595/trump-said-buhari-lifeless-financial
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Bodude504: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dino see your life like cockroaches
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by bcube01(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Oga Dino na u dey do james bond for inside police moto, na u dem wan kill for kogi, na u dey do action film with kidnappers for bush. now na u dem wan go kill for lokoja again. NA ONLY U WAKA COME? NA ONLY U BE SENATOR? Abeg make u gallantly stroll go kogi na? Abi u no go show face and report to ur constituency members so dem go fit do something cos abuja ppl no go fit help u o. No worry insurance cover u.. *yimu*. Make u go house. Ile baba kon ba omo leru!!
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by lastempero: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dino plz follow them so that they will kill u n u will rest forever.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by KaptainAfrika: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
But when money was hitting your akant, you didn't give us alert....
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by millhouse: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
He for copy heaven and the angels join naa
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Smarkie: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dino the drama senator
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by yinkus6750(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
If you climb tree , you die
If you jump from police van, you die
If you stay in Abuja, you die
If police take you to Lokoja, you die
Its obvious death is inevitable.
You will only die at Gods appointed time.
So , let Gods will come to pass.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Corrinthians(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
angry

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by kingthreat(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
If they kill you, Life goes on nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu / Nigerian Co-Owned FINTECH, Esusu Raises $2.3 Million in fundings in USA / Hakeem Odumosu Debriefs Disbanded SARS Personnel, Orders Medical Evaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.