Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? (815 Views)

Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO / South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by naijanewstv(f): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good day. How are you all doing? I want to ask please, can you judge a lady by the kinds of post she puts up on her timeline? There is this lady I admire on Facebook. What attracted me first was her beautiful photo, when I started reading her wall, I started asking myself, is she real? She doesn't even spare men at all.

The worst is that any man that ask her questions like, " what beef do you have with men, is your father not a man too?" Her response will be choking. What surprises me also is, when she goes to other people's wall, she dialogues calmly.

I am confused because I am seeing two different people in her. I tried advising her ending of last year in her inbox, to sometimes write something good about men, that men can't be painted bad all the time, she came on me with a wild response like fool, get out! I feel she is hurt. Even with her bashing on men, I still see a loving personality. I was chatting with my friend who is also her Facebook friend, a lady. She said to me run and don't look back, she said she sound bitter. What can I say to her for her to give me a listening ear? I just want to give it a try, I like her a lot .

READ MORE RELATIONSHIP ISSUES HERE >> https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/08/can-you-judge-lady-by-her-posts-online.html
Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by chiommy123(f): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
People that type too much on social medias don't talk much in real life

4 Likes

Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hell YES

Being Faceless brings out the real you..

So many exaggerated characters online are a reflection of the person within..

Even here on NL. I don't believe these characters portray their real everyday selves but NL brings out their inner longings and cravings.eg.

poco.hanta.s

Air.force1

I.legen.d

u.bun.ja

mim.i.mile

donsta.n

King.sata.n

An.ti.riots

etc grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by dollytino4real(f): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
u want to fork her and run away like others, friendship is by choice not by force u hear me
Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by Liliyann(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by Earthquake1: 12:59am On Aug 28, 2018
KingLinglee:
Hell YES

Being Faceless brings out the real you..

So many exaggerated characters online are a reflection of the person within..

Even here on NL. I don't believe these characters portray their real everyday selves but NL brings out their inner longings and cravings.eg.

poco.hanta.s

Air.force1

I.legen.d

u.bun.ja

mim.i.mile

donsta.n

King.sata.n

An.ti.riots

etc grin

Supported
Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by pocohantas(f): 2:14am On Aug 28, 2018
If you write just "po"...There'll be an earthquake in some hearts and they'll rush out to support grin grin.

Currently listening to Mariah Carey's, Obsessed.
Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by Earthquake1: 2:31am On Aug 28, 2018
I do not really care about you and I'm certainly not obsessed with you

I point out hypocritical attitude and subtle cowardly cynicism when I see it
Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by pocohantas(f): 2:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Earthquake1:
I do not really care about you and I'm certainly not obsessed with you

I point out hypocritical attitude and subtle cowardly cynicism when I see it

Nice bro, very nice. Sounds like something that makes you sleep better at night. Do not relent...
Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by Earthquake1: 2:48am On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Nice bro, very nice. Sounds like something that makes you sleep better at night. Do not relent...

I've beaten you in your game

Stop being a coward and a hypocrite, it's too much for one person
Re: Can You Judge A Lady By The Kind Of Posts She Puts Online? by Earthquake1: 2:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Some 36 year old spinster-reject is going to have a very bad night this night

grin

(1) (Reply)

When Your Offer To HELP Is Misunderstood / Discussions: Relationship Issues on the Radio / Hilarious Response To A Lady That Said Masturbation Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.