Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (59025 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by mightyhazell: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ekez:
This is CURRUPTION FIGHTING BACK
loool
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by deomelo: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
capatainrambo:
grin. zombies 're just pained

pay go beat trump

Coming from PAINED ipob ZOMBIE...

grin grin
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is pure truth from a man of truth.
Only Messengers of Hades and Daughters of Sheol will quibble with this home truth that sounds like a foreign tattle.

The humanity in Buhari died the day he was born.
Nigeria, the harlot of Black Africa ,
the Sinful Sister of Oholibah ,( the invisible demonic condensation of the collective evil volition of her children and leaders) has been weighed in the Balances of Fate and has been found sorely wanting!
The living skeleton called Buhari has accelerated the pace of Holy Justice that is already striking Nigeria, the Oholah of the Black Race.
Let no one pity the baneling occupying Aso Villa, for in truth , he has long lost the right to be numbered among the living.
For spreading death across the land, he shall continually dice with unending death, and shall be eventually seen by all for what he truly is: an automated corpse which walks the land of the living.
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by deomelo: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Moshood Salvador, has dumped the party for the All Progressives Congress, APC.
According to Vanguard, Salvador made the announcement at his Salvador Towers residence in Lagos State.

DAILY POST had last week reported that the Chairman House of Representatives Committee on Aviation, Nkeiru Onyejeocha, had also defected from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Details later…

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7644726_moshoodsalvador_jpeg7d0f84af136d095f45de3df7ee265f1e

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lagos-pdp-chairman-salvador-defects-to.htm

The PDP clowns just got dumped massively in Lagos state, but the unpatriotic clowns are happy that some loser in America insulted them and their country.
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
They told us then that the Invitation by the US president is an endorsement of this administration, now we know better.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by capatainrambo: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
deomelo:

Coming from PAINED ipob ZOMBIE...

grin grin
cheesy. tell other zombies direct thier frustrations to trump.

trump said bubu is lifeless. omenka what have you to say ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari has been going everywhere disgracing Nigeria and Nigerian youths. He is getting a dose of his medicine.
BUT WHY DID TRUMP CALL HIM LIFELESS

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Geesaintagape: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wetin naija no go see under this stupid pmb-from Shithole country to lifeless president.
Buhari is nothing but a shame to Nigeria
Pls all n sundry get ur PVC to end this shame

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by deomelo: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
capatainrambo:
cheesy. tell other zombies direct thier frustrations to trump.

trump said bubu is lifeless. omenka what have you to say ? cheesy
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob nonsense..
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by 2016v2017: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
AdaAde:
Trump said nothing but the TRUTH
TRUE OR TRUE?
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by 2016v2017: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari is a disgrace to Africa

The lifeless president is empty no wonder he boasts of walking 800m as an achievement.

The dullard smacks of pettiness.
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by blacknp(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari is a disgrace to Africa

The lifeless president is empty no wonder he boasts of walking 800m as an achievement.

The dullard smacks of pettiness.
They will soon arrest some Nigerians for promoting fake news,two can play that game,then the wailers will go back to their dens and continue weeping.

Empty Barrels will aways make the loudest noise, they will be bragging and beating their pigeon chest, while APC keeps winning the elections.
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Ganzagangan: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Stanslim22:

Buharia will hold only you and your family.
He will never hold Nigeria anymore come 2019.

Please put your money where your mouth is.

Deal?
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by magoo10(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
blacknp:
[s]They will soon arrest some Nigerians for promoting fake news,two can play that game,then the wailers will go back to their dens and continue weeping.

Empty Barrels will aways make the loudest noise, they will be bragging and beating their pigeon chest, while APC keeps winning the elections.[/s]
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by blacknp(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=2016v2017 post=70666291][/quote]

You can believe in your own lies and live in your own Fool's paradise,it is your prerogative,but the fact remains the truth in Nigeria,Pdp keeps talking APC keeps winning,True or False?

This is 2019 and your mind is still stagnated in 2013,people like you are always the last to grasp anything meaningful. Look to the future you Dull Ass,even Governor Bagudu of Kebbi State announced today the State made a 150 Billion Naira from rice sales,be their complaining lazy digital Almaijiri.
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by blacknp(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=magoo10 post=70666555][/quote]Coward that is a you can do,You can believe in your own lies and live in your own Fool's paradise,it is your prerogative,but the fact remains the truth in Nigeria,Pdp keeps talking APC keeps winning,True or False?

This is 2019 and your mind is still stagnated in 2013,people like you are always the last to grasp anything meaningful. Look to the future you Dull Ass,even Governor Bagudu of Kebbi State announced today the State made a 150 Billion Naira from price sales,be their complaining lazy digital Almaijir
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by magoo10(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
blacknp:
[s]Coward that is a you can do,You can believe in your own lies and live in your own Fool's paradise,it is your prerogative,but the fact remains the truth in Nigeria,Pdp keeps talking APC keeps winning,True or False?

This is 2019 and your mind is still stagnated in 2013,people like you are always the last to grasp anything meaningful. Look to the future you Dull Ass,even Governor Bagudu of Kebbi State announced today the State made a 150 Billion Naira from price sales,be their complaining lazy digital Almaijir[/s]
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by blacknp(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Geesaintagape:
Wetin naija no go see under this stupid pmb-from Shithole country to lifeless president.
Buhari is nothing but a shame to Nigeria
Pls all n sundry get ur PVC to end this shame
Someone that is better than your father is a shame to Nigerian?because you read some fake news?wonders will never end,even INEC should give you and your family 49 voter cards,Baba will win overwhelmingly.

I am sure it is because of President Buhari your family doesn't have money,he made your father financially & socially poor?
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by OfficialAPCNig: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
sarrki:
Only fools will rejoice when our president is insulted by another president

If your leader is insulted

You’re worse then
Sorry, he is not my President.

Buhari is lifeless- Trump
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Smarkie: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trump got no chill
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by MrMystrO(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
deomelo:

The PDP clowns just got dumped massively in Lagos state, but the unpatriotic clowns are happy that some loser in America insulted them and their country.

Nobody cares. And just to keep you a little in touch with reality, for your information the “Loser” has achieved what Nobody in your ENTIRE LINEAGE AND GENERATION can ever Achieve and WILL EVER Achieve, A BILLIONAIRE and also the PRESIDENT of the most POWERFUL Nation in the WORLD. Now crawl back into your miserable cave, LOSER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by blacknp(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Sorry, he is not my President.

Buhari is lifeless- Trump
Do you have a Country you Alien or where are your parents from?You are useless to the Republic of Nigeria or have you ever paid any Federal tax in your life?President Buhari may not be your president you misguided ingrate but He is your father and mother's president,true or false?or na Oyibo born you for Nairobi?
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by IHIEGOD: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
donbachi:
An injury to one,is injury to all...pdp should condemn trump for making such statement...whether lifeless or not..buhari is still our president...i dont hate him..i only hate his leadership ssometyle.
somebody assessed the person of your president and rated him according to his performance and score so how does it become injury to all or are you lifeless mentally also?
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by OfficialAPCNig: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
blacknp:
Do you have a Country you Alien or where are your parents from?You are useless to the Republic of Nigeria or have you ever paid any Federal tax in your life?President Buhari may not be your president you misguided ingrate but He is your father and mother's president,true or false?or na Oyibo born you for Nairobi?
Kee yourself, Buhari is not my President. Osinbanjo and Saraki are.

I pay more taxes than your entire family.

Insha Allah, next year we are getting for ourselves a living President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by AdamuAudu: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
donbachi:
An injury to one,is injury to all...pdp should condemn trump for making such statement...whether lifeless or not..buhari is still our president...i dont hate him..i only hate his leadership style.
Na this one dey tire me so. Why do we hate the truth. Buhari is lifeless leading a shithole and you are saying Buhari:s injury is our injury.
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by BENARI: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
wingmanII:

You are too daft. I can't afford to argue with you

Say it correctly; I am not a gullible zombie and that's why you're so PAINED.
I don't swallow the cheap propaganda you and your people are peddling.

A man who believes in a sick, old, uneducated, and uncut president, should not be talking to me, let alone argue.

I'm not your class. Only the zoo could have afforded you this great opportunity you enjoyed thus far.

If you quote me again, I'll think even far less of you than I have already thought.
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by blacknp(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Kee yourself, Buhari is not my President. Osinbanjo and Saraki are.

I pay more taxes than your entire family.

Insha Allah, next year we are getting for ourselves a living President.

Lazy man go and look for something to do with your life to make it better,be waiting for alert from the living President in Aso Rock just like the Jews are waiting for Elijah to come back,it is quite obvious you have no plans of working until 30th of May 2023?,don't blame President Buhari and politics for your own shortcoming,nothing is promised tomorrow today.

You should ask Bukola Saraki to give you a job in one of his companies or he should recommend you to Societe Generale Banque in Paris.
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by deomelo: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
MrMystrO:

Nobody cares. And just to keep you a little in touch with reality, for your information the “Loser” has achieved what Nobody in your ENTIRE LINEAGE AND GENERATION can ever Achieve and WILL EVER Achieve, A BILLIONAIRE and also the PRESIDENT of the most POWERFUL Nation in the WORLD. Now crawl back into your miserable cave, LOSER.
[/s]

ipob zombies and their ignorant and unintelligent ramblings bore me..
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
thaoriginator:
Shameless PDP has finally got something to campaign against.
don't mind them, their plan will fail.
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Orpe7(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
A diss to the number man in Nigeria is a diss to all. Pdp should put politics aside and shame what trump did (if he actually said so)
We just like to politicize everything sha
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by wingmanII: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
BENARI:

Say it correctly; I am not a gullible zombie and that's why you're so PAINED.
I don't swallow the cheap propaganda you and your people are peddling.

A man who believes in a sick, old, uneducated, and uncut president, should not be talking to me, let alone argue.

I'm not your class. Only the zoo could have afforded you this great opportunity you enjoyed thus far.

If you quote me again, I'll think even far less of you than I have already thought.

You see why I say you're daft. Check my posts and you would realize that I detest the president.
Your write up was rubbish cause you were ascribing to OBj, powers he doesn't possess.
Why could nt he get the un sec gen post he lobbied for intensely?
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Ojiofor: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
No comment!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? / Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.