Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria (38629 Views)

Lovely New Look Of Hope, Boy Said To Be A Witch & Left To Die On Streets Of Eket / Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria / The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by thaoriginator: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
franchasng:
pls don't detonate the bomb under your agbada, I was only joking with u lipsrsealed
How dare you joke with a bomber man shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by TVTKOKO(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
I'm not hating, but this is an insult to Architects! All i see here are beautiful paintings on an enclosed wall..
*disappointed*

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Bibors(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
As long as I always see the sword on their buildings, I know terrorists dwell there.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
TVTKOKO:
I'm not hating, but this is an insult to Architects! All i see here are beautiful paintings on an enclosed wall..
*disappointed*
This is a mud structure,so it's very impressive.Please post a structure in your part of the country that is precolonial and made of mud and compare it size with this one.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by amazon14: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
These structures looks like nursery/daycare centers

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Emvico34: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
jamaicabakare:
Lovely masterpiece.

In another news, fellow good citizens of Nigeria, please ignore the moronic figure above me.

Thanks.
you are the slowpoke. the truth is always bitter
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
Even if they show you their schools , you will ask for their classrooms and if they show you that too . You will ask for their toilets
they do not have schools.they only have makaranta alo.they do not also have toilet,they poo in the open field and clean their bombom with broom stick.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
amazon14:
These structures looks like nursery/daycare centers
Again,post any native design without Western. influence in your part of the country that is better than this.
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by xcrew20: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:
For all you talking trash about north on education,we are talking about traditional indigenous design of buildings,is you think your is better,please post a picture for us to see.I bet my life that the precolonial Igbo houses is the same level with monkeys one.And the education that you guys are shouting about didn't help you guys in any way,cause every day you guys are on the headline for drugs smuggling or dealing.I never see any headline about you people inventing or discovering something new.
See them, fixated and obsessed with anything Igbo. Wetin bring Igbo for this matter now? You guys should be in your own country I swear. We no relate at all.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
ngadaAwo:
i know you're married but I want to fork you kiss
(fork) abi?
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by ngadaAwo: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ikpongiton:
(fork) abi?
yes
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by amazon14: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

Again,post any native design without Western. influence in your part of the country that is better than this.

It doesn't change the fact that it looks like nursery/daycare center.
If it pains you just bear it

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
amazon14:

It doesn't change the fact that it looks like nursery/daycare center.
If it pains you just bear it
100 time better than your native design,that is if your people have any good structure before coming of white people to your part.Show us your native building i dear you.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by amazon14: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

100 time better than your native design,that is if your people have any good structure before coming of white people to your part.Show us your native building i dear you.

Rant upandan finish, the fact remains, I'll looks like nursery/daycare center
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
amazon14:

Rant upandan finish, the fact remains, I'll looks like nursery/daycare center
Typical of your kind. Ranting without any fact,i only ask you to show me a local structure but i know shame will not allow you to do so.Cause bush people have no culture and yet their descendants are the ones here shouting up and down trying to shame other people culture and achievements. So sir now that i know what you are,i can only tell you this( Go FU-CK yourself).

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by amazon14: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

Typical of your kind. Ranting without any fact,i only ask you to show me a local structure but i know shame will not allow you to do so.Cause bush people have no culture and yet their descendants are the ones here shouting up and down trying to shame other people culture and achievements. So sir now that i know what you are,i can only tell you this( Go FU-CK yourself).

An adage says empty drums makes the most noise. I don't have to show real buildings to convince anyone that you have nothing.
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by israelmao(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
I love number design.
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
amazon14:

An adage says empty drums makes the most noise. I don't have to show real buildings to convince anyone that you have nothing.
I bet my life you can't show me a single structure cause they don't exist.You people use to live a a hut in precolonial period.The only people in South with a civilization to be proud of are the Yoruba and Edo people.Hell Edo build the largest earth structure on earth.The great Wall of Benin empire,but you will never see them here insulting people heritage.But bush people like you that are ashamed to post a single precolonial picture of structure of their side,are the here displaying their arrogance for everyone to see.You want to keep quiet,just post one photo.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by amazon14: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

I bet my life you can't show me a single structure cause they don't exist.You people use to live a a hut in precolonial period.The only people in South with a civilization to be proud of are the Yoruba and Edo people.Hell Edo build the largest earth structure on earth.The great Wall of Benin empire,but you will never see them here insulting people heritage.But bush people like you that are ashamed to post a single precolonial picture of structure of their side,are the here displaying their arrogance for everyone to see.You want to keep quiet,just post one photo.

Chaii see painment. Cry me a river this will be my last reply to you.
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
albaniy1:
And in addition many world renounce people hailed from the north .....

And we have the African 3rd beautiful girls....

Don't drag just google it.....

like chinua achebe ,wole soyinka and chimamanda adiche,abi?
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
they are caliphatic designs same as in timbuctu
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
amazon14:

Chaii see painment. Cry me a river this will be my last reply to you.
Eya,run boy. I can only imagine how it hurts knowing that your ancestors are no different from a monkey.
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ikpongiton:
they are caliphatic designs same as in timbuctu
The ones in Timbuktu is larger than the Northern Nigeria ones.But the structures are similar it's a Sahel types of houses.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:
For all you talking trash about north on education,we are talking about traditional indigenous design of buildings,is you think your is better,please post a picture for us to see.I bet my life that the precolonial Igbo houses is the same level with monkeys one.And the education that you guys are shouting about didn't help you guys in any way,cause every day you guys are on the headline for drugs smuggling or dealing.I never see any headline about you people inventing or discovering something new.
one in drug business and the other in terrorism.who will you choose?
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
thaoriginator:
i love you shockedshockedshocked
aboki don't love ,they only rape
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

This is a mud structure,so it's very impressive.Please post a structure in your part of the country that is precolonial and made of mud and compare it size with this one.
they are mud building and they call it, kini kasa in hausa.nothing serious,ancient drawing,that's all
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

but your's has arabian and caliphatic influence
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by klax(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
You are showing some village chiefs houses made out of mud and you are calling it arch design. Pls where are you from.in the first place

Pls I see nothing here than a mud house that replicate jihadist kingdom. Quote me if you like I give no bleep. Buhari made me not to respect anything north anymore.
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ikpongiton: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
ngadaAwo:
yes
wrong
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Caseless: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided

Show us their schools
school has never been an identity to a people, but culture. You're just jealous you have nothing to identify your lost tribe of yisreal with in terms of architectural designs.

They might not have "schools" , but they put structures that have stood for centuries. What has your yeastern region where Harvard is situated built to last that long?

Your only known culture is baby-factory, criminality, drugs , rituals, etc.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by obainojazz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Caseless:
school has never been an identity to a people, but culture. You're just jealous you have nothing to identify your lost tribe of yisreal with in terms of architectural designs.

They might not have "schools" , but they put structures that have stood for centuries. What has your yeastern region where Harvard is situated built to last that long?

Your only known culture is baby-factory, criminality, drugs , rituals, etc.
Your moniker should be senseless..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Revolutionary War Chronicles. By Samuel Johnson / "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief / Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.