Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates (49307 Views)

Neymar Returns To Training After 3 Months Injury (Photos) / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United / More Photos: PSG Star Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Former Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Tolexander: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Not even Messi mentioned
He isn't in good term with messi definitely.
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by engrjacuzzi: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
ousmane dembele was never a good replacement for Neymar the diver
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Tobycharles: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
A substitute for NEPA
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by thunderbabs: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
stevearagorn:
FTC nani please lala pay me this is my 5th time just this week

Do you eat snake? Only payment authorized by lala cheesy
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Holocene:
He wanted to be a big fish in a small pond. I know he regrets his decisions now.
Why so you feel he is regretting his decision?
Because to me he is earning more money, they won their league last season, even though he got knocked out of the champions league Barcelona was also knocked out too.
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by rhames(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
reportminds:
Neymar was given a hero’s welcome as the now-Paris Saint-Germain star headed back to Barcelona to see his old team-mates.

The Brazilian star, 26, took some time away from his PSG duties as he met up with Luis Suarez, Rafinha, Ivan Rakitic and Marc-Andre ter Stegen.

Neymar left the Nou Camp last summer in a world-record £198million deal, but is clearly still loved by his former team-mates.

The PSG superstar posted a series of images on social media as he got reacquainted up with the Barcelona superstars.

Captioning a picture of himself and Rakitic, Neymar said: “I’m glad to see you, mate.” To Barca stopper Ter-Stegen, he wrote: “Did you miss me, haha.”

And to his former partner in crime up front, Suarez, Neymar said: “Missed you brother.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/08/neymar-returns-to-barcelona-meets-ex.html?m=1

And can Barcelona fans tell me why he did not go and see the field "Chairman" Leo Messi? Abi na fight?
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Smarkie: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
but seriously his absence was not felt at barca

1 Like

Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Holocene(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
NeededGist:

Why so you feel he is regretting his decision?
Because to me he is earning more money, they won their league last season, even though he got knocked out of the champions league Barcelona was also knocked out too.

So you dont think his football has depreciated since his PSG move. Look at his childish attitude during the world cup and you will see it was all a result of the way he was behaving in PSG, dragging penalties with Cavani. He was more mature in Barca and his game would have improved more playing with better quality players.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Holocene(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
samzzycash:
you mean you would have regret being one of the most payed footballers. How can you even say he regrets his action cause he took time to visit old friends

He has not improved since joining PSG. Playing rabona and doing flicks isn't what football is all about. Dives like a fish and fights to take penalty. He has regressed since his move bro. Barca kept him matured cos they have bigger stars

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Holocene:

So you dont think his football has depreciated since his PSG move. Look at his childish attitude during the world cup and you will see it was all a result of the way he was behaving in PSG, dragging penalties with Cavani. He was more mature in Barca and his game would have improved more playing with better quality players.
I agree that his dragging penalties and free kicks with cavani was childish but it's something they have sorted out and also remember he was injured last season and yet he was still among the top scores so I feel this season he would bring huge quality to his club. That World Cup one na better funny something grin grin
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by samzzycash(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Holocene:

He has not improved since joining PSG. Playing rabona and doing flicks isn't what football is all about. Dives like a fish and fights to take penalty. He has regressed since his move bro. Barca kept him matured cos they have bigger stars
i wouldn't care if i am getting payed regardless of my performance lol.
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Holocene(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
NeededGist:

I agree that his dragging penalties and free kicks with cavani was childish but it's something they have sorted out and also remember he was injured last season and yet he was still among the top scores so I feel this season he would bring huge quality to his club. That World Cup one na better funny something grin grin
Even John Utaka was once a top scorer in the French League. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Holocene(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
samzzycash:
i wouldn't care if i am getting payed regardless of my performance lol.
Because you be naija person na. That's why he would never win the Fifa best player award.
He has the potential to earn almost as much if he was in Barca anyway. Messi is making a killing there grin grin grin
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Holocene:

Chai evils grin grin
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by KUSHKAMP: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabbanBura:

Oh i see. He must be an IPOB then, but is his mother an Afonja or a Mallam?
dan banza, u never see anytin. Sa baba till 2023
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by BabbanBura(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
KUSHKAMP:
dan banza, u never see anytin. Sa baba till 2023

By there fruit u shall know them - another mallam aka aboki spotted!
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by KUSHKAMP: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Holocene:

u are a blatant lier. Utaka was never a top sc0rer in ligue 1

1 Like

Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by FTjnr(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Horlaidex:
He's indeed a hero

A falling hero at that... World Cup comes to mind grin grin

a rolling hero rather. grin
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ain’t that cute
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by zubydave(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dannieln1:
D
grin grin grin grin grin
nothing pain reach (nairaland) when you try to be FTC and just type D, but end up as number 30
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Dannieln1: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
zubydave:
grin grin grin grin grin
nothing pain reach (nairaland) when you try to be FTC and just type D, but end up as number 30
u go just kuku leave the land without developing it

1 Like

Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Dannieln1: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabbanBura:

Abeg na who be Neymer?
neymar is the guy that earns a million plus every hour

And he can fund nigeria's budget
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by ObaKlaz: 2:17am On Aug 28, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
ousmane dembele was never a good replacement for Neymar the diver
Pace, intelligence, dribbling skills... There's almost no skill Neymar has that Dembouz doesn't possess. Have you been watching at all? He has shown glimpse of his frightning potential already! He just needs to key fast into the Barca style and stay disciplined and healthy.
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by deafeyez: 6:04am On Aug 28, 2018
fykes:

I disagree. What if your former boss is bitter about your departure? Sometimes people quarrel with you and you cant just help it

If your former boss is bitter about your departure, there is still no need to have issues with him/her because you are already leaving. If your former boss is always angry and making the work uncomfortable for you, you either leave and or call him/her and talk about it or report to the right authority if the person doesn't have more strength from the top else, it's a pointer your time in such an office is up and you willingly leave.
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

Abeg na who be Neymer?

google no work for your phone?
Re: Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates by BabbanBura(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Drabeey:

google no work for your phone?

Wetin be google?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season / When Nani Ruined One Of The Greatest Career Goals Ronaldo Scored(throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.