Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" (400 Views)

The WEF Has Been Given The Green Light By The Pope To Edit The Bible / APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

Trump insulted Sen. McCain. Insulted Pope and notable world leaders. If Trump finds you praiseworthy like North Korea strongman. Then you need to change your ways.

PMB should count any real or purported insult from Trump as a barge of honour. A man of integrity will be lifeless to a p.ssy grabber.
Re: The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Our dear Ben Carson. A million times ahead of trump in intellect. Trump goes after him. Like this:

Ben Carson
RETIRED NEUROSURGEON
“incapable of understanding foreign policy”“very weak on illegal immigration”“many lies by Ben Carson”“Pyramids built for grain storage - don't people get it?”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“has never created a job in his life (well, maybe a nurse)”“very weak on illegal immigration”
Re: The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trump a draft dogger goes after John McCain a war hero

UNITED STATES SENATOR
“My oh my has he changed-complete turn from years of talk!”“let his best friend L.G. down!”“Let Arizona down!”“never had any intention of voting for this Bill”“He's been losing so long he doesn't know how to win anymore”“always looking to start World War III”“sadly weak on immigration”“begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won)”“very foul mouthed”“has done nothing”“I am no fan”“incapable of doing anything.”“All he does is go on television is talk, talk, talk”“has failed miserably”“let us down”“doing a lousy job in taking care of our Vets”“graduated last in his class”“should be defeated in the primaries”“dummy”
Re: The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
PMB should count himself honoured to be in the league of great world leaders insulted by Mr. Trump

1 Like

Re: The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" by SarkinYarki: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Is the the angle you want to tow?

2 Likes

Re: The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" by dlondonbadboy: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin grin

I like it when zombies are pained. It gives me so much joy.

Is Buhari not a lifeless cow? LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: The Award For Insults Goes To The Pope "Insulter" by justtoodark: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
grin grin grin

I like it when zombies are pained. It gives me so much joy.

Is Buhari not a lifeless cow? LMAO.

look....i like trumps direct approach....if he doesnt like you,he will tell you in your face than smile in your face then stabb you when you turn your back to him....i respect that....

(1) (Reply)

Exercise Your Franchise / Urhobo Youths Hold Workshop On Rotation Of Political Offices / APC: It's An Effing Monarchy- By Duke Of Shomolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.