Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book (27157 Views)

Breaking: Ex- CBN Gov Godwin Emefiele Refunds N4trn To FG Coffers / FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For / South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by israelmao(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2018
NNPC has been a cesspool of corruption and source of illegal funds for election.They are truly fighting corruption.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

The fact that this is coming out under his tenure shows buharis integrity and zero tolerance for corruption. If it was gej, there will be no audit whatsoever!
You are not correct.

From my research, Pwc or any audit firm carries out the audit each year as per the constitution. This year Sahara decided to investigate it and these are the findings.

So, no it has nothing to do with Buhari's integrity but the work of Sr.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by kristisking(m): 5:01am On Aug 28, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Who is the president of Nigeria in 2016?
Zombies will tell you is GEJ
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Rindo69: 5:08am On Aug 28, 2018
You will most definitely not find the Minister of Petroleum's supporters here.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by HillsBlaze(m): 5:12am On Aug 28, 2018
Mr. integrity, our very own Buhari is fighting Kworruption by his enemies.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Mynd44 please review the subject of this post and content and do the needful. N50bn in subject and N50m in content. You guys should stop aiding fakenews.

Secondly, unremmitted funds has been the cause of a raging battle between kemi adeosun and. NNPC. It's not actually news.

1 Like

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by 989900: 5:28am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by ivandragon: 5:32am On Aug 28, 2018
RZArecta2:
no no no, No shift goal post abeg, e dey shock you ? Then you're yet to come to terms with the gargantuan scale of corruption going on under Buhari, ou if you think Babangida, Obj and Abacha were bad then know that Buhari dusts all those niggas hands down cool

not shifting the goal post & I know very well that this administration is probably the most corrupt Nigeria has ever had.

but the headline says N50b, the body says N50m... that needs to be reconciled.

one of the reasons the present anti-corruption was is a sham (aside cherry picking political opponents & allied critics) is that it is based on 'concerted figures' which cannot be proved in court.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Suplexx: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2018

Impossible. Our total revenue from crude oil in 2016 was not up to 4trillion
The report mentioned 50 million and not billion.

Much ado about nothing
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 28, 2018
the lifeless anscestor is indeed fighting corruption!

this shithole is long overdue for RE-COLONISATION!
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2018
princechurchill:
The only country whose President is fighting corruption but under his adminstration 50billion disappeared like nollywood ghost and 4 trillion unremitted

Buhari you are a joke of presidency
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2018
haveadream:
All hail the fighter of corruption the undisputed champion and president of Nigeria - LIFELESS AND DULLARD- MUHAMMADU BUHARI in whose administration, Billions of Naira meant for the innocent Nigerians are disappearing and yet he keeps telling us that he is fighting corruption. What a shame that such a dullard and lifeless old man is leading Nigeria at this very moment of our history. What a shame!!!!

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by telleyway: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by ojialo(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2018
slimghost:
You won't see Sarki and other deadbrain BMC crew members here.
Bloody sycophants selling the country cheap just to fill their belly.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2018
My dear, there is so much power in the centre. Also our leaders, starting from Azikiwe/Awolowo/Belewa have only aspired to enjoy the largese tgat the colonizers stole from us in the name of governance. One of the major steps to take in other to fix this is for Nigeria to be truly federated system. Each region should develop their various socio-economic potentials and contribute to the centre. Make public offices less attractive...with fewer aides/money/power. Restructure is the ONLY answer.
huntila:
So much leakage in the system.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by judondasylva(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=princechurchill post=70662754]The only country whose President is fighting corruption but under his adminstration 50billion disappeared like nollywood ghost and 4 trillion unremitted

Buhari you are a joke majority of Nigerians are very foolish with all these reports they will be shouting he is a man of entegrity and I ask does the word integrity have different meanings in Nigeria?
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by judondasylva(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2018
Buharimustgo:
'If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria'

Buhari has sanctimoniously killed Nigeria with Corruption.
Buhari is corruption personified
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Joevics(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70668900:
Stealing is now CORRUPTION.

No hiding place for the thieves and rogues anymore.

They must be exposed and sentenced accordingly.

Sai Baba.
Life must be really tough for you. Nndo
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by judondasylva(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

The Minister of Petroleum should be probed, Just like the former one. Don't you think so?
you are right. Where is EFCC it’s work don land
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by gare(f): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2018
truthfulparrot:

Patience Jonathan
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by DonMekino(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2018
In 1983 buhari was older than IBB, but in 2018 buari is younger than IBB....what a miraculous turnaround

1 Like

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by agabaI23(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Buhari
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

The fact that this is coming out under his tenure shows buharis integrity and zero tolerance for corruption. If it was gej, there will be no audit whatsoever!
You are not correct.

From my research, Pwc or any audit firm carries out the audit each year as per the constitution. This year Sahara decided to investigate it and these are the findings.

So, no it has nothing to do with Buhari's integrity but the work of SR.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by blackpanda: 7:54am On Aug 28, 2018
LoJ:

You are not correct.

So, no it has nothing to do with Buhari's integrity but the work of Sr.

Omg

From your research Why do u love lies so much Smh
The only entity with the constitutional authority to audit fed govt account is the Office of Auditor General of the Federation, not Sahara reporter or even PWC. PWC only did it because the auditor general contracted it to them. If u bothered to even read the post u would have been appropriately schooled. So stop peddling lies and fabricated trash. Nobody can gain access to govt accounts except the auditor general, ok
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by blackpanda: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Timfreds:

Sensible zombie Bubu ordered the auditing abi, sorry for you. Gud nite.

Duh! May God grant u sense and remove unnecessary hatred from your brain
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by blackpanda: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2018
yungmill:

You only insult because you have no point bro.
Fg carried out the audit but did they go further than that! Did they involve any anti graft agency as the laws of the country demands! Did they make their findings public?

Bias is the worst form of self denial bro, continue.

Smh
I thought u will face the post rather spit out trash asking stupid questions. How do u know antigraft agencies have not been involved U know nothing, so shut up!
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by blackpanda: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Timfreds:

Zombie did Buhari come out to reveal it by himself or it was SR that dig it out from Audit office.

Oga before u blab, is audit office not fg Rubbish wailers
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

Omg

From your research Why do u love lies so much Smh
The only entity with the constitutional authority to audit fed govt account is the Office of Auditor General of the Federation, not Sahara reporter or even PWC. PWC only did it because the auditor general contracted it to them. If u bothered to even read the post u would have been appropriately schooled. So stop peddling lies and fabricated trash. Nobody can gain access to govt accounts except the auditor general, ok
Do you have brain issues? Are you so bent on defending Buhari that you can't even read what I wrote without putting in your own bias?

- where did I deny that the federal auditor was in charge of the audit? What did I mean by as per the constitution?

- I simply exposed your deceit by showing that it is not that year (2016) alone that the audit was carried out, which you falsely alleged and attributed to Buhari's integrity (the integrity of someone who became president without waec disregarding the constitution),

But that it was rather a continuous event. And I explained that if no journalist had looked into the report, the misappropriation would not have been highlighted.

- Since Buhari is so righteous, what has been done since 2016 as both president and petroleum minister to recover those amounts and call the culprits to order?

1 Like

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by madmohamed(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2018
truthfulparrot:
me the madmohamed
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by nellyelitz(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2018
High level corruption and covet looting currently going on in the oil and gas sector, this is supervised my the minister of petroleum in Aso Rock.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by blackpanda: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2018
LoJ:

Do you have brain issues? Are you so bent on defending Buhari that you can't even read what I wrote without putting in your own bias?

- where did I deny that the federal auditor was in charge of the audit? What did I mean by as per the constitution?

- I simply exposed your deceit by showing that it is not that year (2016) alone that the audit was carried out, which you falsely alleged and attributed to Buhari's integrity (the integrity of someone who became president without waec disregarding the constitution),

But that it was rather a continuous event. And I explained that if no journalist had looked into the report, the misappropriation would not have been highlighted.

- Since Buhari is so righteous, what has been done since 2016 as both president and petroleum minister to recover those amounts and call the culprits to order?

You are just an empty wailers here to make useless noise without saying anything. You know very well that u never did any iota of research rather u rely on silly wailers rhetorics. You keep saying constitution, but none of what u claimed is supported by the constitution. PWC does not have any power to audit fg account contrary to ur assertion. You claims are empty lies and believed by no one else but u and your wailing ilk.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

You are just an empty wailers here to make useless noise without saying anything. You know very well that u never did any iota of research rather u rely on silly wailers rhetorics. You keep saying constitution, but none of what u claimed is supported by the constitution. PWC does not have any power to audit fg account contrary to ur assertion. You claims are empty lies and believed by no one else but u and your wailing ilk.
You must be high on weed.

I have worked for KPMG for a few years, not in Nigeria though, and I know how it works.

The audit was outsourced to an auditing firm, in general its one of the big four, in the case of Nigeria it is Pwc. And it is not a one year thing, it is usually over a period of at least 5 to 10 years.

Now answer the questjon: is it the first time that an audit is carried out on the federal account? Yes or no? If not, why do you then claim it is because of Buhari's integrity?

Second, did Buhari respect the constitution and law of Nigeria by presenting his Waec while being a candidate? Yes or no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Operation 777: Support For Military Grows Amid Public Anger Over Metele Massacre / VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record / FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.