Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book (27148 Views)

Breaking: Ex- CBN Gov Godwin Emefiele Refunds N4trn To FG Coffers / FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For / South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by blackpanda: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2018
LoJ:

You must be high on weed.

I have worked for KPMG for a few years, not in Nigeria though, and I know how it works.

The audit was outsourced to an auditing firm, in general its one of the big four, in the case of Nigeria it is Pwc. And it is not a one year thing, it is usually over a period of at least 5 to 10 years.

Now answer the questjon: is it the first time that an audit is carried out on the federal account? Yes or no? If not, why do you then claim it is because of Buhari's integrity?

Second, did Buhari respect the constitution and law of Nigeria by presenting his Waec while being a candidate? Yes or no?

Your second question reveals the camp to which u belong. Wailing wailers. Nothing I say will be of benefit to your mindset. It no wonder u were chased away from the imaginary kpmg u claimed to have worked with abroad. Have a nice day
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

Your second question reveals the camp to which u belong. Wailing wailers. Nothing I say will be of benefit to your mindset. It no wonder u were chased away from the imaginary kpmg u claimed to have worked with abroad. Have a nice day
When you face straight closed questions whose answers you know would expose your duplicity, you have no choice than pretend, insult, and flee grin

Have a nice day too smiley
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by 48noble(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Sotland: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Goodluck jonathan was the president while saraki was the minister of petroleum in 2O16 SAI BABA TIL 2O5O

Are you a Nigerian or are you in Nigeria? Was Goodluck jonathan president in 2016? How came this when President, Muhammadu Buhari, took office on May 29, 2015.

When will people learn to put sentiment aside? From PDP to APC, all our past leaders has failed us in terms of Corruption. Buhari is worst from my opinion.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by tonguengineer(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Who is the president of Nigeria in 2016?

Jonathan
Lol
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by AreaFada2: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2018
blacknp:
Can you swear your future on that?or it just another Empty Barrel rhetoric talk as usual,is that what your parents told you or you are just assuming?because there is no where in Nigeria's history of what you are claiming, of President Buhari stealing money.

Even the great Fela Kuti that brought the issue to our notice only mentioned Obasanjo ( Turn to Vocalist),Yaradu'a (Road Manager) both of pdp dynasty,maybe you know something oblivious to us?

Read my posts over the past 7 years here. You will learn a lot about Buhari. Including events leading to 1983 coup and his kidnap of Umaru Dikko in London and the real reason. Then read about money Buhari stole and kept in Midland Bank in London. That bank merged with HSBC about 18 year ago. I banked with them too before that too. I briefly met Buhari in 1984 when he was head of state. Problem is many kids rush to Nairaland without much knowledge of history. Relying on what grand parents told them. Educate yourself before chanting Sai Baba.

So you think Fela sang about every member of Obasanjo military cabinet/SMC who was corrupt?

Actually Fela only mentioned few looters. Especially those he had serious reasons to beef. Like OBJ ordering storming of his house that led to death of Fela's mother. As in unknown soldier. ITT was just over the top & brazen at the time.
In any case I grew up in a house with an investigative journalist & a law enforcement investigator. People with very privileged access to top secret. Far far better than Fela had. So Fela was not my source. You think we know all the people siphoning money right under Buhari's nose right now? We don't. But there are journalists, EFCC & DSS people who know.

Recently, disgruntled people like Frank Kokori have been talking about Ngige controlling the board and billions of NSITF. Refusing to inaugurate the board as directed by Buhari, and recruiting hundreds of his people, even having issues with Oshiomhole over the matter. And these are all APC people accusing themselves right under Buhari leadership. These are things ministers do when they feel they can get away with it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by ahaika23: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2018
This one weak me I swear

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by 48noble(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Buharimustgo: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2018
Benekruku:

Buhari was never wrong when he called you an illiterate.

You can't even analyse the write-up as hate has filled your past and future

Please go and collect your brain back from Buhari

1 Like

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Timfreds(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Sotland:

Are you a Nigerian or are you in Nigeria? Was Goodluck jonathan president in 2016? How came this when President,
Muhammadu Buhari, took office on May 29, 2015.

When will people learn to put sentiment aside? From PDP to APC, all our past leaders has failed us in terms of Corruption. Buhari is worst from my opinion.
Bro he's only joking and making fun of Buhari supporters, can't you understand.

1 Like

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by 1miccza: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Who is the president of Nigeria in 2016?

Its Goodluck Ebele Buhari of Daura in Bayelsa state...
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by 1miccza: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2018
AreaFada2:

Read my posts over the past 7 years here. You will learn a lot about Buhari. Including events leading to 1983 coup and his kidnap of Umaru Dikko in London and the real reason. Then read about money Buhari stole and kept in Midland Bank in London. That bank merged with HSBC about 18 year ago. I banked with them too before that too. I briefly met Buhari in 1984 when he was head of state. Problem is many kids rush to Nairaland without much knowledge of history. Relying on what grand parents told them. Educate yourself before chanting Sai Baba.

So you think Fela sang about every member of Obasanjo military cabinet/SMC who was corrupt?

Actually Fela only mentioned few looters. Especially those he had serious reasons to beef. Like OBJ ordering storming of his house that led to death of Fela's mother. As in unknown soldier. ITT was just over the top & brazen at the time.
In any case I grew up in house with an investigative journalist & a law enforcement investigator. People with very privileged access to top secret. Far far better than Fela had. So Fela was not my source. You think we know all the people siphoning money right under Buhari's nose right now? We don't. But there are journalists, EFCC & DSS people who know.

Recently, disgruntled people like Frank Kokori have been talking about Ngige controlling the board and billions of NSITF board. Refusing to inaugurate the board as directed by Buhari, and recruiting hundreds of his people, even having issues with Oshiomhole over the matter. These are things ministers do when they feel they can get away with it.

You've just said it all Bro , a lot of people on here screaming are just kids who were born some few years ago, they don't know Jack about past events
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by 1miccza: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

Bros take that veil off your eyes and read properly instead of swallowing every lie thrown at you, we are educated enough to see the difference between facts and fiction..

1 Like

Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by yungmill(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

Smh
I thought u will face the post rather spit out trash asking stupid questions. How do u know antigraft agencies have not been involved U know nothing, so shut up!

Keep playing ostrich bro you and I know the media attention this government gives to cases they choose to pursue but non on this and we had to find out through an outside source, and you are asking questions you already know answers to! Keep up your game of bias a dog trained to bite outsiders will one day bite the trainer, if at this point you can give come sense and logic the headway in your life atleast in this case use precedence of all cases under this government maybe then you will see clearly but as usual you will divert and act like a being without understanding. Good day bro this is all I have for you
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by fancy4eve(f): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
dokie:

Abiola
hahahahahhaahaha
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by oslo4j(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sometimes i wonder what corruption is Buhari really fight, Everyday we hear of different cases and yet he has never responded to any.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by rileyjessica: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
is Buhari not the Petroleum minister, so what useless corruption has he been claiming to fight if he can't fight the one right under his nose, ooh cause it doesn't involve the opposition party/ies. TYRANTS AND CLUELESS PEOPLE WE GAVE UR COUNTRY TO
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by blackpanda: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
[s]
yungmill:

Keep playing ostrich bro you and I know the media attention this government gives to cases they choose to pursue but non on this and we had to find out through an outside source, and you are asking questions you already know answers to! Keep up your game of bias a dog trained to bite outsiders will one day bite the trainer, if at this point you can give come sense and logic the headway in your life atleast in this case use precedence of all cases under this government maybe then you will see clearly but as usual you will divert and act like a being without understanding. Good day bro this is all I have for you
[/s]

what is this one blabbing
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by isaacojih: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
The annoying part of everything is that the APC led administration are disturbing the eyes of Nigerians that they are fighting corruption while they are stealing the country's money everyday, please is fighting corruption stealing government money? We need a sudden rescue before they steal everybody in the country, PDP please come to our rescue.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by yungmill(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

what is this one blabbing
Insults as usual! Is that all?

No intellectual fact to refute my assertions?

Come on bro be brave speak up the world wants to hear you!
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by ngoziamara: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari will kill Nigeria if we don't push him out come 2019. Numerous cases of funds going missing under his administration with no end in sight.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by MrJbeey(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
No be today, e don teh wey we know say PMB administration is full of deceit and corrupt practices. They remove and use monies without folowing federal rule, PMB and his cabals have no respect for the rule of law in Nigeria and the matter is getting worst. No wonder we have persistent vote buying on the trend, they loot our money to buy votes in 2019 just like they did in the just concluded by elections in the country. Its high time we realize that we have to stand to our feet and say no to Buhari and before its too late.
Re: N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book by Suremikky(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
It is finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BUSTED: London Wellington Hospital Disown Metuh’s Dr Casey / Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ / Peter Obi In Ogun State Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.