Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fundamental Surveys To Take Notes, Before Putting A Ring On It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fundamental Surveys To Take Notes, Before Putting A Ring On It. (327 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Surveys To Take Notes, Before Putting A Ring On It. by CrystalMag(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Relationships/Marriages doesn't just work out without taking note of some fundamental surveys which are meant to be carried out before putting a ring on it.
Often times, people go astray: thereby ending up with the wrong person, having numerous complains and touchy stories about how soar their relationship is.

I've read and heard a lot from married couples and the intending ones, relationship is hard and requires a lot of everlasting sacrifice.

Putting a ring on it isn't all about the emotions and butterflies flying around in your belly, it goes way beyond that. As relationship is about love and love is about sacrifice.
Putting a ring on it shows that you are 100% ready to fight through and stick to your partner till "death do us part".

Putting a ring on it can either go wrong or right, and there are some fundamental things you need to put in place; i mean things you need to change and work on either parsonally or together with your partner.

No doubt, the glamor and glitz while putting a ring on it is awesome and feels like the best achievement in life. It can only be the best when you are married to your best friend. It can only be the best when your home is peaceful and adds value to your life. It can only be peaceful when you both understand and support each other in all ramifications. Remember my words: Understanding your partner brings the peace you want.

I'd like to discuss a few things here on surveys every single person intending to marry should take note of before accepting or giving anyy ring. Relationships/marriages suffer due to inadequate information and ever impending competition to be equal.

As earlier said, marriage is very very hard and two people who are absolutely different in everything, coming to stay under the same roof and rais anither beings require wisdom.

Below are the fundamental surveys to take note of before putting a ring on it;

KP NO 1: Spirituality Survey

Often times we ignore this aspect and assume your partner is spiritual, just because he attends church services and never miss out in activities in the church. Religion has negatively eaten do deep into us that we now serve God in the way we feel is best to serve Him, instead of the way He wants to be served. Most families or church leaders now insist you marry someone that not only has the same religion, but goes to the same church and all.

Ultimately, religion has become a very big problem in marriage. My dear, it's not about the church our partner attends or not about the department your partner is in church, the most important thing here is to know is your partner is spiritual and if you both can grow together. I mean spiritual level not Religious level. Being spiritual is different from being religious.

You need to find out if your partner believes in God, Love God the ways you do. Check if your partner values the same spiritual things that you value.

KP NO 2: Purpose

Whosoever wants to build a house that doesn't create time, sit, think and calculate the cost is not in his right senses. Before you think of putting a ring on it, sit and converse. a wise woman builds her home so marriage is a building. Apply wisdom! Ask him questions and find out what his purpose is. Ladies are created to be fruitful and multiply.

A helpmate, to help a man double his purpose, helps him achieve his goals and dreams. And man is to help her grow, add value to her and ensure she stays comfortable. If your partner is without purpose, there is no way you can unleash your potentials and they can not enjoy the great blessings that comes with having you.

KP NO 3: Background Survey

It is not every time you go out or have emotional conversations. Sit your partner and ask questions, Ask about how they spent their childhood, ask questions about hereditary issues in their family.
Make a survey on each member of their family, If her mother is caring and never gets angry easily, trust me, that reveals a lot about your woman. If your man doesn't have an issue with his dad polygamous marriage, the be sure he will make you an option someday.

KP NO 4: Temperament Survey

Don't have sweet conversations always in your relationship. put yourselves under pressure so that the beast in you both can manifest. Stop the feelings of not wanting to offend your partner. Offend your partner.
Auntie offend him, Uncle offend her and lets see what the reactions would be from both sides. Temperament survey matters a lot and everybody is at same motion till pressure is applied.

KP NO 5: Personality Survey.

Make a personality survey by finding out the kind of person he/she is. Is he/she stingy? Is he/she the type that nags? Does he/she get angry easily or probably he/she doesn't have sense? Is he/she proud? Find out their personality and be sure if you will have to stay or walk away.
These surveys will greatly help in understanding your partner and knowing what is best for you, here are the few points, as others will be published in my next article. do not forget the discussed points starting from the spirituality survey till the last point which is Personality survey. There's still more to talk about in our next article. Do not read alone, share with the intending couples around you.

Visit our page[url] https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/08/fundamental-surveys-to-take-note-of.html[/url]

Re: Fundamental Surveys To Take Notes, Before Putting A Ring On It. by Mumin247: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sorry am posting this here, I am yet to know how to create new topics. there's this my colleague at work i used to make moves on. though she already has a kid but no longer with her bf. she's very young. we used to flirt when i just got employed newly. she likes me and even get jealous when she sees me flirting with other girls. we'v kissd, hug and romance b4. we nearly had sex. then she started playing d jealousy games on me by flirt'n with guys and if she's call'n a guy on phone. atimes i think she fakes phone calls. then i stopped making moves on her and forget her sharply cus i hate kid games. lol. she later got tired of her games. now what she does is, she likes to talk and yab about what i wear. like if am wearing a shade, she'd say look at what he's putting on, hahaha. same thing to cloths and am sure she used to like anything i wear. and whenever our co worker yab me at work, she laugh louder than if it was someone else. maybe she might even find it funny and will not laugh. what does this mean?
Re: Fundamental Surveys To Take Notes, Before Putting A Ring On It. by mikejj(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mumin247:
Sorry am posting this here, I am
yet to know how to create new
topics. there's this my colleague at
work i used to make moves on.
though she already has a kid but
no longer with her bf. she's very young. we used to flirt when i just
got employed newly. she likes me
and even get jealous when she
sees me flirting with other girls.
we'v kissd, hug and romance b4.
we nearly had sex. then she started playing d jealousy games
on me by flirt'n with guys and if
she's call'n a guy on phone. atimes
i think she fakes phone calls. then i
stopped making moves on her and
forget her sharply cus i hate kid games. lol. she later got tired of
her games. now what she does is,
she likes to talk and yab about
what i wear. like if am wearing a
shade, she'd say look at what he's
putting on, hahaha. same thing to cloths and am sure she used to
like anything i wear. and whenever
our co worker yab me at work, she
laugh louder than if it was
someone else. maybe she might
even find it funny and will not laugh. what does this mean?
tell her your mind,so you can sleep well..no time

(1) (Reply)

How Energy Shifting Improves Your Relationship And Attract Your Spouse Back / How To Get Your Heart Broken By A Boy For The First Time / Best Outfit From The 2018 America Music Award Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.