Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) (56764 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by ADADAB: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
In a fragile economy like ours, 'foreign investors' do more harm than good, i dont know whether the Nigerian Economic team is made up of ignorant individuals or they have just been bribed to shut up, in the stage of our economic growth when we are trying to encourage or local farmers they decide to sign an MOU with a 'businessman' with deep pockets whose major aim is simply to make profit from the same sector we are trying to grow?? angry

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by 2kris(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
hurify147:
grin shocked exporting of skull season.... nah dem grin grin grin grin
why do I feel that you are fake
This moniker belongs to a guy
I lady can't spread hate with passion
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by SIRTee15: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
In a fragile economy like ours, 'foreign investors' do more harm than good, i dont know whether the Nigerian Economic team is made up of ignorant individuals or they have just been bribed to shut up, in the stage of our economic growth when we are trying to encourage or local farmers they decide to sign an MOU with a 'businessman' with deep pockets whose major aim is simply to make profit from the same sector we are trying to grow?? angry

U are not making any sense....
Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by temmytee2309: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Abeg shut ur God damn mouth up

1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
TRIBALISM
IN
NAIRALAND
MUST
STOP

LETS
LEARN
TO
APPRECIATE
ONE
ANOTHER

Honestly, I wish there were stringent and principled admins on NL who would expel all these tribalists who have nothing else to offer but division. At the sighting of Afonja, Igbos, Almajiris, etc in their statements, these people should be banned immediately. Why should I disrespect a person because he's not from my tribe. Are everyone in my tribe good? Are everyone in your tribe good too? Personality and attitude is relative to individuals, not tribe. There are armed robbers, ritualists, lecturers, market women, lying politicians, etc in my tribe. So are there in your tribe. Let's liberate our minds from this mindset of tribalism inherited from our self-centred ancestors and begin thinking a new and not make our unborn children enemies to themselves! Pleeeeeeeease. I don't hate any tribe; that's a fact. Do same.

#saynototribalism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by fyneguy: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
soberdrunk:

Can you please provide details of the deal to corroborate your point.

Is the man importing items into Nigeria?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Converge11:

Eni ti o ni run Eni o'le mon yii e. Oloribu eda.....
MPA GI der
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
reuben79:
cry cry people.......
mpa gi der
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lordofthewest:
FFK your new lord and savior, Fela the king of afrobeats, Awolowo the one fed your starving children when ojukwu prevented food from coming to biafuro, Soyinka una grandfather...none of your kings are worthy to kiss the feet of these people,try again
akpa amu MPA MPA gi
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
olajizz01:
Small boy from the region of rising crimes,go to bed.
isi GI der
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by zinizta: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Daree88:

Honestly, I wish there were stringent and principled admins on NL who would expel all these tribalists who have nothing else to offer but division. At the sighting of Afonja, Igbos, Almajiris, etc in their statements, these people should be banned immediately. Why should I disrespect a person because he's not from my tribe. Are everyone in my tribe good? Are everyone in your tribe good too? Personality and attitude is relative to individuals, not tribe. There are armed robbers, ritualists, lecturers, market women, lying politicians, etc in my tribe. So are there in your tribe. Let's liberate our minds from this mindset of tribalism inherited from our self-centred ancestors and begin thinking a new and not make our unborn children enemies to themselves! Pleeeeeeeease. I don't hate any tribe; that's a fact. Do same.

#saynototribalism

...or you can as well ignore the small minded individuals. ...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by tomsrick(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hon
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by tomsrick(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
OK.YOW
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
hurify147:
grin shocked exporting of skull season.... nah dem grin grin grin grin

Lol
Are you saying onni has been paid to supply so so and so am out of skull?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
ashson:
Yes! Its a good one. Specifically for the benefit of our teeming youth.

If you call it Islamization, let it be! As far as its going to benefit Nigerians.

Your de chop stupidity like food ni?
Till date everything is still for youth ask your self and question what are you benefiting as a bonofied youth of Nigeria?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by XTHRONE(m): 12:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Pls be wary of this scammer with this number 08127946024. He claim to be buying Itune dude is a scammer.he have a fake website iTunescard point.com
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by SojiCash(m): 2:49am On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=abokibuhari post=70665943] grin ISLAMIZATION VIA ONNI OF IFE

Why Arab and not Vatican city or Jerusalem sad

Lifeless onni[/quote

Is it every time you must talk at least this is a with lcome development.. You and your Lifeless Bubu Sabi anything ?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Nigeria is been sold to the Arabs gradually, soon the Arabs muslims will own the whole of Nigeria. and turn nigerians into their slaves.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by 180263: 6:09am On Aug 28, 2018
I wonder if this comment is more worthy!

makapella:
Finally,his gallivanting and owambe combined with his good camera postures paid off massively..
Ooni has been noticed..From now on,expect him in every owambe,party and anything media worthy.

The Model of an Ooni has surely given his people what to hold on to now..

(Prostrating) kabiyesiiiiiii oooooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Tundeobama(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2018
sayisayi:
Wholesale skull exports begins. Pls keep your head down
no kings in your region has ooni personal investment or bring foreign investment to his people like ooni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
TRIBALISM
IN
NAIRALAND
MUST
STOP

LETS
LEARN
TO
APPRECIATE
ONE
ANOTHER
I don't think so because a particular region is filled with so much hate and they know them selves.na dem they hate us
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin ISLAMIZATION VIA ONNI OF IFE

Lifeless onni

Ignorance as the Bible says is the ultimate way to eternal damnation
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2018
@OkpaAkuEriEri you are very foolish for that comment

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
Lifeless onni

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2018
makapella:
Finally,his gallivanting and owambe combined with his good camera postures paid off massively..
Ooni has been noticed..From now on,expect him in every owambe,party and anything media worthy.

The Model of an Ooni has surely given his people what to hold on to now..

(Prostrating) kabiyesiiiiiii oooooo
his people are not complaining. I wonder why you are crying on their behalf

silly kid

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Jaideyone:
@OkpaAkuEriEri you are very foolish for that comment
ur fada is my mentor in fullishness
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ur fada is my mentor in fullishness
you can't even spell right to save your life

yet afonjas are the beginning and the end of all your life troubles

on the other hand you can't survive until you come to dugbe market to come and sell okrika clothes and fake designer wears grin

may God deliver you from generational madness grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by bluecircle470: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2018
This is the type of monarch we need and deserve and not one that will just sit in the palace and be expecting largesse from the FG. A monarch that will bring development and good tidings to his subjects and community. LONG LIVE OONI!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by ChampagnePapiii(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
Lifeless onni

Aridin agbalagba.........Just imagine! see thinking..... smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? / Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car / Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.