Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. (61621 Views)

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by twinskenny(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Sad one!! They were most likely high.

If you are driving and hit anyone down, please don't stop.

Just carefully and safely drive down to the nearest police station or army check point.

stop show concern bro.. i did hit a boy sometime last year.. took the boy to the hospital and cause of that i saved his life.. the parent at the end of the day were happy.. alot of people who witnessed knew it wasnt my fault.. some of them followed me to the hospital

5 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Slimzain: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lagosbynature:
Say no to jungle Justice undecided

Se o ya were sha?
You mean they should involve police so that he will pay them and they twist the whole matter. angry

RIP to the innocent knocked down victims.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Brains1990(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Serves him right. He should extend our greetings to angel Michael while he is on his way heading towards hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Gecoz: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sombori shud help me with dat car parts lemme toll it to owode onirin asap
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Dearlord(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
untimely death is the most painful
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
This one dey form paul walker enter "the hell"

3 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by pocohantas(f): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
twinskenny:

stop show concern bro.. i did hit a boy sometime last year.. took the boy to the hospital and cause of that i saved his life.. the parent at the end of the day were happy.. alot of people who witnessed knew it wasnt my fault.. some of them followed me to the hospital

My dear, if there are people around that can attend to the person, it is better to go to the nearest police station. They will follow you back to that place or whichever hospital the victim was taken to.

Nigerians don't waste time to burn people. You were lucky, others are not always that lucky. Better safe than sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by twinskenny(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

My dear, if there are people around that can attend to the person, it is better to go to the nearest police station. They will follow you back to that place or whichever hospital the victim was taken to.

Nigerians don't waste time to burn people. You were lucky, others are not always that lucky. Better safe than sorry.
you are right though... but conscience wont allow me leave...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by twinskenny(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

you are right though... but conscience wont allow me leave... it is well

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jesus is Lord
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by jarule75(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
manci:
A driver got drunk killed five people and non drunken people lynched him to Dead as a revange to the five victims . now between the driver and the mobs who are the real killer? Like for the mobs share for the driver.
Are you so stupid not to have sense other than like and shares on nairaland.?? If one of your family member is among the casualties you will known better. IDT

4 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by 3kay945(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nothing of such bad incident is new in this part of the world anymore but when are we going to hear good news in this country

Anyway, he may not have been killed if he had stopped on one!.... But five?! Start praying to your gods to send soldiers or police van that route. Otherwise, gone so soon will be the new song. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by crafteck(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pls what happened to the chasers, aren't they guilty too

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by xtervaganza(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
I will never agree with people who say no to jungle justice.

In this case it's well and truly justified. Kill him and still burn his corpse but make him suffer b4 you finally kill him

Oloriburuku eda

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by mrkings84(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
ENT TIME FINAL YR STUDENT. END TIME MOB!!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by kingthreat(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Geez.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by iphanyiuma(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
seanswitch:

Your mates are asleep Olofo
shut up on afonja
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by KenModi(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Afonja are on a killing spree tonight

Keep the counts coming

Hunger everywhere in the waste .. While they chant sai barber

KUSHKAMP:
. grin. Afonja kill afonjas in turn killed by afonjas. Watin c0nsign me

Both of you are totally brainless.

I really don’t know what it would take to stop your lot from being so stupidly tribalistic

What is Afonja?? What is Igbo/Igbo??

To the real enemy, there is no difference, all of you are one and the same and you all live in the same shithole!

When Trump or anyother whiteman insults Nigeria, they are clearly referring to Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas; none excluded.

To the real enemy, you are all one and the same.

Continue dividing and separating yourselves based on tribes while the real enemy continues benefitting from your stupidity, gullibility and tribalistic foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by excomarow(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Lagosbynature:
Say no to jungle Justice undecided
say no to reckless driving

3 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by meforyou1(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2018
What nonsense advice is that? Every student should carry their ID card at all times. Thats what will save u.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Nathan2016: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Afonja are on a killing spree tonight

Keep the counts coming

Hunger everywhere in the waste .. While they chant sai barber

This is a heartless comment. Nwanne you ought to be ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Nathan2016: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2018
KUSHKAMP:
. grin. Afonja kill afonjas in turn killed by afonjas. Watin c0nsign me

HEARTLESS

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Galaticos444: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Wasted pvc
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by higgs: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2018
Sad
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by helphelp: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2018
And na student post that warning so, which so much gbags

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by dreh17(m): 12:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Bleep this guy was my sec school mate. Nicknamed "no blood" cause of how unhealthy he always looked.. Olorunfemi fisayo!!! Don't know what to say mehn

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by idonhammer: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Baba u get tools to bomb leads?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Gr8lex:
I actually knew this guy. Money in the wrong hands could be intoxicating.
RIP to the dead though.
which of the dead including him? Hin no go rest o

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Slymonster(m): 12:35am On Aug 28, 2018
sacajawea:
Poly student driving Car

So? Rubbish
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by idonhammer: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Nonsense talk,and Buhari and Tinubu is still alive?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by shotuns: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Heard from three good friends sometimes late last year when I visited the country that I should be vigilante during road crossing roads or walking by road sides that these Yahoo guys now deliberately drove carelessly to hit someone as part of the ritual recommendations and must make sure the person dies , it will look like a hit and run putting the driver under the influence of alcohol but actually it is a ritua obligation. I am guessing the exact same thing happened here while using drugs and alcohol as disguise.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) / Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.