Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. (61630 Views)

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by sharpwriter(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Sad one!! They were most likely high.

If you are driving and hit anyone down, please don't stop. Just carefully and safely drive down to the nearest police station or army check point.

Why not? can the driver not help the person to the hospital? Are you talking from experience?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by ghettochild4u(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2018
This would be among a thousand ways to die in Naija..... The naija version of a thousand ways to die my studio is working on....
Soon we will launch a medium for Nigerians to send us examples of deaths that occurs in Nigeria on daily basis... whether is death by Yahoo or rituals...
watch out!!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by pocohantas(f): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2018
sharpwriter:

Why not? can the driver not help the person to the hospital? Are you talking from experience?

No, I have never experienced it, but I have seen someone almost killed for such. I think if there are people around who can help, it is advisable to rush down to the nearest police/army checkpoint. Which is never so far away...
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by 2shure: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2018
im the best driver
i do zig zags on express
inside heavy rain
never hit anyone
i drive so good sotay na ppl dey dent me
d era of speeding inside pot holes is over
i jus lost 4000$
my indian maye ran away wit it
i hate g boys using ogume
i hate camry.
be it sport or le
af been drunk before but my driving too sweet
asphalt 8airbone developer
i must greet u.

since hez an ogume boy
he shud go and dance in hell
why knock 5persons down on purpose
for daytime
hahahaha
every yung niggi wan drive camry
jungle justice perfect
if they charge him to cpurt
court will grant him bail
police detention..he wud bribe his way out
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by sharpwriter(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

No, I have never experienced it, but I have seen someone almost killed for such. I think if there are people around who can help, it is advisable to rush down to the nearest police/army checkpoint. Which is never so far away...

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by PrincewithGod(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2018
Jesus is the way the truth and the life.

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Lagosbynature:
Say no to jungle Justice undecided

I'm also an advocate of this. I was sorry for him before clicking the link thinking it was normal random and unavoidable accident but after reading his reckless driving and killing people at three different spots, may be he deserved it.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2018
manci:
A driver got drunk killed five people and non drunken people lynched him to Dead as a revange to the five victims . now between the driver and the mobs who are the real killer? Like for the mobs share for the driver.

Hit and run driver was the real killer. He killed the first victim because he was high on drug/alcohol and he should have stopped at that by stopping and taking responsibility. In an attempt to to escape, he ended up killing another four people making five lives. He should go and rest forever, we don't need people like that around us.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2018
daft afonjas so any young man driving a flashing car must be a yahoo guy!!!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Gr8lex(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Scanfrost:
daft afonjas so any young man driving a flashing car must be a yahoo guy!!!
Actually, he is.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Marbleaik: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2018
AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA PEOPLE AND MADNESS IS LIKE BEANS AND BREAD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Gagare1(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Thank God I am not the only person who saw that grammar. A tertiary level student should know better; but nobody is perfect anyway. wink wink wink
iyke926:
...will be beating or kill too grin
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Wisebisho: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Issakendrick:
More:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/federal-polytechnic-ede-student-beaten-to-death-after-killing-5-people-in-ede/
I heard the guy name is Fisayo and not yahoo guy.. Did yahoo kill you in your first world?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Kids going for post Ume are no more safe even from undergraduates.

My condenlence to the families they left behind even the family of the guy that killed. No one deserves to have their kids killed.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Gibsonworld05(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is what happens when money miss road

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by mechanics(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Am not in support of jungle justice at all, say no to drugs.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
mightyhazell:
don't drive when ur drunk

imagine 6ppl wasted...
alongside a good car...and a nice Lil pole(lying on the bonnet)
I honestly felt for the innocent pole

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by 2shure: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
camry sport nor be motor at all
see as everywhr don cast
i hate camry sport
very fragile
PerfectlyPerfect:

I honestly felt for the innocent pole
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by babadigu(m): 2:35am On Feb 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.