Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. (61625 Views)

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by sacajawea: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2018
Slymonster:

So? Rubbish
It's a public Polytechnic, Very uncommon, besides the story says he was a yahoo boy
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Nwaohafia1: 1:42am On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Sad one!! They were most likely high.

If you are driving and hit anyone down, please don't stop. Just carefully and safely drive down to the nearest police station or army check point.

Or the car there if you can and run to the nearest police station
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by staytravel: 2:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Sigh.... it's like people no see value for like in Nigeria.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Mac2016(m): 3:09am On Aug 28, 2018
iyke926:
Will be beating grin
I was quick on that too. Imagine! An undergraduate.. Only God know what level he
/she is or most probably he wrote that in panic grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Afonja are on a killing spree tonight

Keep the counts coming

Hunger everywhere in the waste .. While they chant sai barber

May all you tribalist and bigots never know peace in your lives.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 28, 2018
I am against siting Universities in communities. There is too much resentment by the hosts. Any small altercation and they declare open season on students.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by soundforce: 4:02am On Aug 28, 2018
Lagosbynature:
Say no to jungle Justice undecided

I don't support it but it is inevitable in a failed country like 9JA. When you don't have money, people override your right n it hurts. Our political system has failed us all. Jungle justice(JJ) happen in different format everyday to all of us; it is called self justice. No metre, no light= estimated bill. So, people do bye pass=(JJ). Pay tax, no good road. Avoid tax=jj . Add your list

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Henro123: 4:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Money gone into wrong hands chai

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Edunwa302(m): 4:48am On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Sad one!! They were most likely high.

If you are driving and hit anyone down, please don't stop. Just carefully and safely drive down to the nearest police station or army check point.
Are you for real?
You can save a life rushing the victim to the nearest hospital....how abt that?

Last yr a bikeman made a U-turn few metres away from my car while i was doing abt 80km/hr i slammed by brake but it was to close

I hit him and immediately stop and took him to hospital were he received medical attention and i paid the bill even when he's totally at fault .

Pls always do the right thing cus anyone can be the victim

3 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Kaybaba5(m): 5:00am On Aug 28, 2018
R. I. P to tje dead
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by backnbeta(f): 5:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Nigerians on a killing spree undecided
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by DKM123: 5:46am On Aug 28, 2018
shotuns:
Heard from three good friends sometimes late last year when I visited the country that I should be vigilante during road crossing roads or walking by road sides that these Yahoo guys now deliberately drove carelessly to hit someone as part of the ritual recommendations and must make sure the person dies , it will look like a hit and run putting the driver under the influence of alcohol but actually it is a ritua obligation. I am guessing the exact same thing happened here while using drugs and alcohol as disguise.

Seriously, I once saw something similar where a car driver hit a man just ahead of me. I could have sworn that it was deliberate as it made no sense to me.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by gbakonray(m): 5:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by uwa244(m): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2018
If we nor get this money, wetin we gain?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by omoelerin1: 6:04am On Aug 28, 2018
OMOTOWO:
Karma is a bitch..May be he just scammed someone of his hard-earned money and he could not just escape the reward
It is unfortunate that other 5 innocents had to pay in his debt.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Issakendrick:
A final year Building Technology student of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State, was, today, lynched for using his car to kill at least five people, including some Post UTME students.

According to report, the deceased, identified as Fisayo, said to be a yahoo boy, was driving recklessly with two other friends, when they first hit someone at Akoda, then, while being chased, they hit another person at Eleha, Bepo.

While still fleeing, they rammed into a bike rider with his passengers at Orita Oloki, where they were eventually tracked down and Fisayo was beaten to death, as his friends fled.

Many people said the occupants of the car were drunk or high on drugs due to the amount of drugs retrieved from their car, which was later destroyed by the angry mob. Fisayo allegedly wrote his final exam as an undergraduate, just last week.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/federal-polytechnic-ede-student-beaten-to-death-after-killing-5-people-in-ede/

I honestly dont get it. Now the same will come online to claim they are into graphic designing, internet marketing and the rest and screaming #Endsars.. Scammers pretending to be Legal sad.Money gotten legitmately via hardwork will never destroy you. Its a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Delaw135: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2018
Bigdeeee:

Idiotic bastards like you are the main problem with this country; imagine your high level of sheer barbaric heartless stupidity. I curse you today, a fool like you, that somebody will drive and drive and hit you and leave you to die like a worthless animal, just as you have wished it on others by giving out such a senseless evil suggestion to the public. Wicked soul! I don’t know which disease you’re suffering from more: chronic stupidity or chronic wickedness. And all the fools that liked your post need to be remanded at a psychiatric ward for schizophrenic insanity.

For the public out there. Don’t listen to this fool’s advice. If you ever happen to be in this unfortunate situation where you inadvertently hit someone with your car while driving, please DO NOT run. Hit and run is a wicked crime. Please park immediately and try to take the victim to the nearest hospital. Don’t rob another innocent person of their chance of surviving. 90% of the time, it is not the accident that killed the person but the absence of emergency treatment and care. Forget about fear of police. Do the right thing - try to SAVE a life. Nobody will attack you for trying to save a life. The only reason this guy was attacked was because he was a hit and run driver. He hit people and kept running, till he hit more people and still running. Is that not COMPLETE WICKEDNESS? Will you be happy if someone hits your loved ones with a car and runs away? These victims are somebody’s loved ones too. Accidents happen. But that doesn’t mean you should throw your humanity away just because you think you are smart and want to avoid taking responsibility for your actions. Sometimes, in some cases, it’s not even the driver at fault, it might even be the pedestrian who was at fault, maybe crossing wrongly or at a wrong time etc. So even if you’re not at fault, still stop to evaluate the victim’s situation and render help to your fellow human being. If the injury is severe, help transport the person to the nearest hospital. Don’t leave someone on the side of the road to die a painful BUT PREVENTABLE death. It is evil. Do the right thing. Don’t pay heed to this Pocahontas FOO.L. God bless you!
I feel relieved reading ur post.... Imagine the kind of advice that mumu rendered! In most cases, people don't just lynch driver because he knocks pedestrian, but the attitude of the driver determines how people react. If u are caught fleeing instead of rushing the victim to hospital crowd may decide to beat u and may eventually leads to lynching.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Diso60090(m): 6:48am On Aug 28, 2018
shocked
Gr8lex:
I actually knew this guy. Money in the wrong hands could be intoxicating.
RIP to the dead though.

Go there tell them say you actually knew this guy
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by hernandson(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2018
inoki247:
Dey have serve him right.. e go take long process for the Court to du trial untop d mata for Manslaughter... How can u alone kill 6 people at a Go are u trying to reduce our population
grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Gr8lex(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2018
meforyou1:
What nonsense advice is that? Every student should carry their ID card at all times. Thats what will save u.
Trust me, that's the best advice ever. I'm a student in the school and something like this happened some years back. A resident truck driver killed a final year student and ran away but students set fire to the truck. In retaliation, residents attacked students who had their id card with them. Without your ID card, you could pass as a resident and avoid being beaten.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by hotwax: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2018
I know these guy. They always do this every year.

I attended that school. He didnt escape this year. Na his money renewal be that

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Oti4truth: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2018
What the guy did was totally wrong, right from the first victim he rammed on to. Nevertheless, Himself and the mob were responsible for the death of the remaining four decease. Because instead of chasing him after the first hitting, they could have just take note of his car plate number while at same time rush the first victim to the nearest hospital so as to safe his/her life. Am of the opinion that if they are not chasing him, he wouldn't have hit another four victims. Had it been we have an adequate securities personnel in the right place at the right time, this deaths toll could have been averted.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by jonadaft: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Afonja are on a killing spree tonight

Keep the counts coming

Hunger everywhere in the waste .. While they chant sai barber
KUSHKAMP:
. grin. Afonja kill afonjas in turn killed by afonjas. Watin c0nsign me
Eya
I heard he killed osu applicants that came from yeast to write post ume
Why dem no apply for UNN?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by otokx(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2018
oyb:
I am against siting Universities in communities. There is too much resentment by the hosts. Any small altercation and they declare open season on students.

Is this a small altercation?

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by otokx(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Oti4truth:
What the guy did was totally wrong, right from the first victim he rammed on to. Nevertheless, Himself and the mob were responsible for the death of the remaining four decease. Because instead of chasing him after the first hitting, they could have just take note of his car plate number while at same time rush the first victim to the nearest hospital so as to safe his/her life. Am of the opinion that if they are not chasing him, he wouldn't have hit another four victims. Had it been we have an adequate securities personnel in the right place at the right time, this deaths toll could have been averted.

Taking note of plate number in which country.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by shogotermies(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2018
for how long will this poo continue in Nigeria.. i wonder why most Nigerians especially the average nigerian youth, arent reasonable to think far from the nonsense of the past... we have been condemning this jungle justice since1980s and most youth born in the 1990s still cant be reasonable and see no gain in it.. he killed one person and then they allowed him kill more, then they kill him.. did I just say he kill??, probably d first person may be alive but they decided to chase him and let d person die... failed judiciary system, not bill against jungle justice... I still remember the innocent port Harcourt ALUU STUDENTS..
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by chemberlin(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Gr8lex:

Trust me, that's the best advice ever. I'm a student in the school and something like this happened some years back. A resident truck driver killed a final year student and ran away but students set fire to the truck. In retaliation, residents attacked students who had their id card with them. Without your ID card, you could pass as a resident and avoid being beaten.
That day was terrible because the natives decided to go from hostel to hostel to cut every student they find the hostel..and i most of us that were lucky had to run into the school premises until the whole situation calmed down the next day.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by shogotermies(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2018
sacajawea:

It's a public Polytechnic, Very uncommon, besides the story says he was a yahoo boy

how did they know he was a yahoo boy.. if he is a yahoo boy, then who are they to judge.. I just believe all this happened due to jealousy and hatred for one another.. average Nigerians gets jealous of another man's success..
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Arysexy(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Afonja, this is the only occupation their youth venture into. Yahoo plus, scammer or ritual. Easy money making means.

Bunch of jokes

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by Barbieperry(f): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2018
I never knew english was difficult....dat person dat posted d news...hmmmm,let God help sha
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. by shogotermies(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2018
sacajawea:

how did they know he was a yahoo boy.. if he is a yahoo boy, then who are they to judge.. I just believe all this happened due to jealousy and hatred for one another.. the average Nigerian gets jealous of another man's success..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) / Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.