Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 (46526 Views)

Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Photos From The Lagos Street Carnival 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:16am On Aug 28, 2018

Notting Hill Carnival was again awash with eccentric outfits as the world's biggest street festival kicked on for its second and final day.
The streets of west London were packed with people strutting their stuff in sequinned Caribbean costumes enjoying the music and street food.

Bank Holiday Monday marks the main parade day, with scores of scantily-clad performers adorned in glitter and feathers marching down the roads.

See more photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/photos-from-notting-hill-carnival-2018/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Beautiful scenes.
Beautiful people.
Nothing as beautiful as celebrating your culture.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Emvico34: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2018
too many olosho. this world is coming to an end embarassed

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by ct2: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2018
this is the devil at work,

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Emvico34:
too many olosho. this world is coming to an end embarassed
World coming to end on top carnival?!
Odiegwu!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Because you are doing carnival you now want to blind pesin with stretch marks and fallen walls of Jericho.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nanorest: 5:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:48am On Aug 28, 2018
The way girls for UK dey fat carelessly ehn.
I'll set sail elsewhere jare

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by obaangeli: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Is this carnival all about unclothedness? Coz i don't understand.

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by fascowilly(m): 5:52am On Aug 28, 2018
obaangeli:
Is this carnival all about unclothedness? Coz i don't understand.
Please give me a minute, I will explain to you.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70671186:
Beautiful scenes.
Beautiful people.
Nothing as beautiful as celebrating your culture.

Which culture is this? Ehn..Satanic culture

17 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by jbreezy: 5:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Their ancestors dint eat d apple from d garden of eden..datz y dey r still naked and blind

1 Like

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by babeosisi: 5:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Jesus is coming O
Chegharia nu
Don't be caught naked and shaking your groove thang when the trumpet sounds

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53am On Aug 28, 2018
nuti:

Which culture is this? Ehn..Satanic culture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by abumeinben(m): 5:55am On Aug 28, 2018
babeosisi:
Jesus is coming O
Chegharia nu

Are they not the gifts of God to man...isn't it sin to hide the talent?
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by timsbee(f): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Pls are they sick? Cos all I can see is mad pple.

Some even folded their breasts @ 3rd pix

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by selemempe: 5:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Na black people go full there....if na science carnival now u no go see them.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Nice! and delicious women,. tongue i was there!!
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by babeosisi: 5:58am On Aug 28, 2018
abumeinben:

Are they not the gifts of God to man...isn't it sin to hide the talent?

He didn't give ikebe to be shaken on the streets
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
The way girls for UK dey fat carelessly ehn.
I'll set sail elsewhere jare
errr.. i don't think so! Americans are much much Fatter than girls here in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by abumeinben(m): 5:59am On Aug 28, 2018
babeosisi:

He didn't clearify where to shake them...do you not shake them during praise service?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 28, 2018
babeosisi:

yea!! what did he give the Ikebe for?,
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 28, 2018
abumeinben:

He didn't clearify where to shake them...do you not shake them during praise service?
i wonder oo!
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Ponmo is cow skin which has been processed for consumers to cook and eat like beef. Over the years cow skin popularly called ponmo has become an important delicacy that is eaten by everyone.
You own a restaurant and you need someone to supply you with pomo or you consume pomo and the price is too high you can buy directly from the source at a cheaper price
The pomo is dried already so you can store it for long time
50pieces 1500naira
25pieces 750naira
0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
Serious dealers only

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by AnanseK(m): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2018
Wwwnaijaitunesc:
Ponmo is cow skin which has been processed for consumers to cook and eat like beef. Over the years cow skin popularly called ponmo has become an important delicacy that is eaten by everyone.
You own a restaurant and you need someone to supply you with pomo or you consume pomo and the price is too high you can buy directly from the source at a cheaper price
50pieces 1500naira
25pieces 750naira
0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
Serious dealers only

Here in the north we make shoes and lady’s bags out of it. You don’t have to eat everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
errr.. i don't think so! Americans are much much Fatter than girls here in the UK.
Americans are land whales na usa should not be used as yard stick but I mean girls in the UK have started following suit everyone knows someone who is over weight or obese in the UK now I know a couple fatties myself look at 9/10 pictures from this carnival has an over weight person, I have friends and family who went to the carnival and I saw the same results in their pics too so I've got my mind made up.
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08am On Aug 28, 2018
lol Nigerians.... some people are out there celebrating/enjoying life the way they see fit, Nigerians will come and try to put a religious/demonic/tribal twist to it.

here is a clue: if you dont like Notting hill carnival, or whatever people do there, then DONT GO, et voila, case closed!

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Wwwnaijaitunesc:
50pieces 1500naira
25pieces 750naira
0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
Serious dealers only
You know this thing has zero nutritional benefit Abi?
And this has caused raw material's needed to make shoes, belts and bags to be really expensive.
You people should be contented with meats and fish leave hide and skin alone

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

Americans are land whales na usa should not be used as yard stick but I mean girls in the UK have started following suit everyone knows someone who is over weight or obese in the UK now I know a couple fatties myself
True talk! grin It's all that Mcdonald's and KFC burger and chickens. and doughnuts they munch.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by wezzyjasified(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:

You know this thing has zero nutritional benefit Abi?
And this has caused raw material's needed to make shoes, belts and bags to be really expensive.
You people should be contented with meats and fish leave hide and skin alone

Abi, no benefits at all. Just making materials for shoes and bags to be expensive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by kinzd(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2018
babeosisi:
Jesus is coming O
Chegharia nu
which trumpet is this ONE talking about?
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
True talk! grin It's all that Mcdonald's and KFC burger and chickens. and doughnuts they munch.
Exactly and that coupled with excess sugar and how Americas love to super size their meals they have Big/Large/King size/extra large for every food pizza, hotdogs, buggers etc even drinks smh and I dont know if its just me but their coke drinks seem sweeter than else where and also has more variety so they have set themselves up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... / Adiele Ekeke Buries His Two Children Same Day, Wife Still In Mortuary (Photos) / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.