Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 (46541 Views)

Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2017 / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Photos From The Lagos Street Carnival 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Didcot: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
Thank you! for elaborating further, i ve Always thought that carnival is a black African caribbean thing. i ve learnt something new.

It has always been led by the British West Indian Community!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notting_Hill_Carnival
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

actually, i forgot the best part of it all..... Brazilian carnival has a very close tie with NIGERIA and especially YORUBAS. you see, when these African slaves started to have their parties, they also use it to indirectly (undercover) celebrate their African gods that they worshipped since Africa aka Orishas, Olodunmare. it was against the law to worship any other religion than Christianity back then so the slaves pretended they were dancing and singing while indirectly using carnival to worship their African gods... thats why you have the dancing and singing. in Brazil that religion was called CANDOMBLE and has direct links with yoruba deities.

so you see, any Africans looking down on caribbean/brazilian carnival is looking down on their own ancestry!
Mmm...This blew my mind, shocked

I agree, %1000.
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Gbafuo onye bu small undecided ife di nime ukuwa ige gbukwe ya tongue
grin grin grin grin that ya small waist? tongue
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Millenniumlady(f): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin that ya small waist? tongue
Mpia gi eh undecided
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by okwabayi(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2018
The only thing I despise about these pictures is the inclusion of white people.
Africans the world over have inferiority complex: if a white person does not approve of their actions they deem it wrong.
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by GoldHorse(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Very soon they won't be wearing anything at all lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
yes! they are tongue would you like to try em? tongue
Yea I'd love to
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Yea I'd love to
So you want to become fat like those women who eat burgers, KFC fried chicken and doughnuts? tongue
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
So you want to become fat like those women who eat burgers, KFC fried chicken and doughnuts? tongue
Lol I'm not the fatty type. No matter what I eat
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Maski87: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
I dey see actual toto,for one picture
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
I can vividly remember that of last year, they like enjoyment o.
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol I'm not the fatty type. No matter what I eat
errr.. i don't think so!! not when it comes to eating macdee burgers or KFC's fried chicken, trust me!

I know a lot of very skinny girls who became obessed as a result of eating burgers and Kentucky fried chicken.

Infact, i guarantee you in just 1 month you will become 4 times this your petit and gorgeous size. tongue

If you doubt it i can buy you Macdee and KFC burgers every day for 1 month you will see.
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
errr.. i don't think so!! not when it comes to eating macdee burgers or KFC's fried chicken, trust me!

I know a lot of very skinny girls who became obessed as a result of eating burgers and Kentucky fried chicken.

Infact, i guarantee you in just 1 month you will become 4 times this your petit and gorgeous size. tongue

If you doubt it i can buy you Macdee and KFC burgers every day for 1 month you will see.

Ahn ahn issit your fat sef? Buy the burger first let's see if I'll fat or not angry
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Ahn ahn issit your fat sef? Buy the burger first let's see if I'll fat or not angry
Oya!! get ready let's go to KFC and mcdonald. we start this weekend. tongue

What say you?
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
Oya!! get ready let's go to KFC and mcdonald. we start this weekend. tongue

What say you?
Lol where exactly?
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol where exactly?
well.. you tell me were to meet you, tongue
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
well.. you tell me were to meet you, tongue

Btw i just checked your profile now.. yo cute and it seems that's not naija. Well I'm in naija.. so I don't think I'll be getting that burger afterall cry
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Btw i just checked your profile now.. yo cute and it seems that's not naija. Well I'm in naija.. so I don't think I'll be getting that burger afterall cry
Thank you! you are damm! right, but.. Never say never. grin I could still buy you burger when i am in Naija soon.
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
Thank you! you are damm! right, but.. Never say never. grin I could still buy you burger when i am in Naija soon.

Can't wait tongue
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Can't wait tongue
it's a date then yea? tongue
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
it's a date then yea? tongue
Lmao hell yea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Lmao hell yea cheesy
grin grin grin cheesy love the sound of that.

leave me your digts, by mail and i will hola at ya on watsaap. or i can give you mine on here right now.

what say you?
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin cheesy love the sound of that.

leave me your digts, by mail and i will hola at ya on watsaap. or i can give you mine on here right now.

what say you?
Gimme yours I'll holla
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Gimme yours I'll holla
okay, here you have it.
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
okay, here you have it.

009447380524559 let me know if you got it so i can delete from here.
Gotten
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Gotten
cool! be sure to hola at me. okay? grin

Damm! it's too late to delete it now, people might well.. they can bring it on! grin

Tell me, what else do like appart from burgers and fried chicken? tongue
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
GoldHorse:
Very soon they won't be wearing anything at all lipsrsealed
that is nothig new, come to Maimi beach and see gorgeous women Nakid in broad day light.
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
cool! be sure to hola at me. okay? grin

Damm! it's too late to delete it now, people might well.. they can bring it on! grin

Tell me, what else do like appart from burgers and fried chicken? tongue
Hey that's your WhatsApp line right?
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Hey that's your WhatsApp line right?
No.
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Shortyy(f): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
No. my watsaap line is 09097621696
Lol much better
Re: Photos From Notting Hill Carnival 2018 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol much better
i knew, you d say so grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... / Adiele Ekeke Buries His Two Children Same Day, Wife Still In Mortuary (Photos) / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.