Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) (22328 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by BENITAPUSSY: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Calers:
Pdp destroyed nigeria.may God punish pdp.
AMEN.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by BENITAPUSSY: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

It's like if you don't talk you will get a seizure?
TALKATIVE
Why are you pained?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fariq:

Who tell u it's single track. I thought you have use Kaduna - Abuja rail? It's same rail.

The larger rail is Lagos Kano divided into 4.

Kano Kaduna - Yet to commence
Kaduna Abuja - Completed
Abuja Ibadan - Yet to commenced
Ibadan Lagos - The one in question now

Whatever u see in Kaduna Abuja will be the same all through.

I have never used the Kaduna Abuja rail before. I've only used Abuja Metro one severally from central area to airport if u see the tone of my sentences, it was more of an inquiry and a guy up there who understood answered correctly.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by Fariq: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

I have never used the Kaduna Abuja rail before. I've only used Abuja Metro one severally from central area to airport if u see the tone of my sentences, it was more of an inquiry and a guy up there who understood answered correctly.

Ok. Look for a video of Abuja - Kaduna on YouTube. Anything u see is the same
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by seguno2: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
maasoap:
Liar! Lagos-Ibadan highway wasn't started by Jonathan.

Started by Jonathan in 2013 with Amosun at the flag off and construction estimated to last four years i.e. till 2017.
Buhari has failed to complete the less complicated road work of Jonathan in the south but rushed to complete the two more complicated railways in the north.
Only foolish southerners will fail to recognise the Fulani man in Aso Rock for the divisive president he is.
Are you one of the wise southerners or you are one of the foolish ones
Meanwhile, I hope that you know who was the president in February 2015 when the thread below was created.

My journey cut shut by about 30minutes from the usual.

Massive reconstruction is still on going.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2161387_img20150226175642_jpegf8db9fac0971f776c3703d5b2fc38ab6
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fariq:

Ok. Look for a video of Abuja - Kaduna on YouTube. Anything u see is the same

I don't need to be stupid like some people to be doubting some stuffs.. it is very plain this government is reviving the rail system in this country. Pictures don't lie and I am not a bigot. Two friends traveled Kaduna Abuja to fro last week and their experiences satisfied me.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
seguno2:

Started by Jonathan in 2013 with Amosun at the flag off and construction estimated to last four years i.e. till 2017.
[b]Buhari has failed to complete the less complicated road work of Jonathan in the south but rushed to complete the two more complicated railways in the north.[/b]
Only foolish southerners will fail to recognise the Fulani man in Aso Rock for the divisive president he is.
Are you one of the wise southerners or you are one of the foolish ones
Meanwhile, I hope that you know who was the president in February 2015 when the thread below was created.

Do you guys even listen to the news at all. Do yourself a favour and pickup the budget presidency sent to the nass and what was sent back. Do you know that those silly senators removed the completion of Lagos Ibadan and sent it back to presidency? And so many others.we all keep blaming the president for everything what are the senators, reps, governors, commissioners, local govt chairmen and councilors doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by seguno2: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Do you guys even listen to the news at all. Do yourself a favour and pickup the budget presidency sent to the nass and what was sent back. Do you know that those silly senators removed the completion of Lagos Ibadan and sent it back to presidency? And so many others.we all keep blaming the president for everything what are the senators, reps, governors, commissioners, local govt chairmen and councilors doing?

Is this not too lame?
Why don’t you ask yourself why the budget for the two railways Buhari completed in the north were not removed?
Are you afraid of asking yourself
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
seguno2:

Is this not too lame?
Why don’t you ask yourself why the budget for the two railways Buhari completed in the north were not removed?
Are you afraid of asking yourself

Nothing lame. You said Jonathan started and Buhari refused to fund Lagos Ibadan and I put it to you that do you know what the senators did to the funding now you have jumped to railway again. Do you know what happened to Lagos Ibadan completion in the budget I ask again?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by Fariq: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

I don't need to be stupid like some people to be doubting some stuffs.. it is very plain this government is reviving the rail system in this country. Pictures don't lie and I am not a bigot. Two friends traveled Kaduna Abuja to fro last week and their experiences satisfied me.

It's good if you watch it. I enjoyed watching such.

Not for doubting but you can see first hand on how it looks.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fariq:

It's good if you watch it. I enjoyed watching such.

Not for doubting but you can see first hand on how it looks.

Would do bro. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
I believe Nigeria will get it right. This is good from the government. I hope the development also spread across all the geo-political zones. It will be so nice if we have standard gauge lines linking virtually all the states of the federation.

For those who think a standard dual carriage rail line is obsolete and irrelevant in the 21st century, you may be wrong. Please kindly read more on Wikipedia or other online resources. Aside, Nigeria as it is do not have the financial chest to even finance bullet trains. Bullet trains are pretty expensive. The United States as a case study have limited bullet train lines, arguably less than 500km, this is because they do not consider it a necessity.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2018
nnokwa042:
tomorrow afonjas will tell us how they built it with cocoa money or omo onile money then northerners will tell us how they built it with gworo and cow money this people?
is the VAT and import duties, export duties, industrial taxes, etc from Lagos yearly not more than enough to build ten of the train?

your flat head is affecting your reasoning capabilities
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos - Ibadan Rail At 14th Project Steering Meeting (Photos) by Spainze007(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2018
My Prayer for you is that you are going to b very much alive and healthy to witness the commissioning and usage!

In Ogun State, very close to Governors Office precisely laderin entrance and part of trade fair centre, the express road has been diverted to pass tru the trade fair and laderin estate gate...

The whole trade fair has been disfigured as regards physical look now, just simply because the rail would pass tru the main express...

Work is going on as I speak...

And you are here saying the rail project is a show of nothing*

Stay blessed and Happy Sunday***

#bye for now, we know your type

seguno2:

That should tell you that it is all make believe to tantalise and excite the APC zombies.
Nothing tangible is being done. It is a show going on.
Nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack / Professors Endorse Osinbajo For 2023 Presidential Race / Hausa And Fulani? What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.