Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack (22332 Views)

BREAKING: Alleged ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by idealogical: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2021

Persons alleged to be operatives of the Eastern Security Network (ESN), the militant arm of the separatist group, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), have written to Ukwulu Community in Dunukofia LGA of Anambra State, warning them of plans to attack the community.

Indigenes of the community, according to a source, woke up on Sunday morning to a notice pasted on a part of the community, warning them of not adhering to the sit-at-home exercise declared by the group.

A notice pasted on a part of the community, by persons alleged to be ESN operatives, read: “Respect yourself Ukwulu about sit-at-home, to avoid crying had I known. We are watching you since, and you people are disobeying us because of dead Nigeria.

“From Monday upwards, disobey us again and have yourself (sic) blamed. ESN is coming for you.”

Our source said the notice has sent jitters up the spine of residents of the area, but the state police command has also responded by deploying huge security to the community.

DSP Toochukwu Ikenganyia, the Anambra State Police Command’s image maker said: “The Commissioner of Police, CP Encheng Eworo, has deployed police reinforcement team to Ukwulu Community, and urges the residents to help the police with credible information aimed at identifying the bad elements among them.

“The CP calls for calm while thanking the members of the public and the community for prompt circulation and calling the attention of the Police and other security agencies.”

Ikenga said the command has beamed its searchlight on the community and that the situation was being watched.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/10/alleged-esn-operatives-inform-anambra-community-of-planned-attack/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1633875116

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by dig64: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
If it walks like propaganda, talks like propaganda and smells like propaganda, then it's probably propaganda.

Why will ESN send message to a community about sit-at-home when ESN has announced sit-at-home has been canceled (unless you want to do it in your own) that anybody caught enforcing will be arrested? grin

Nigeria DSS and their Boko Haram Fulani bandits arm truly no get work.

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by idealogical: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tomorrow is going to be eye opening and defining.

Since the declaration by Obiano and other governors to forcefully reject sit at home going forward, I'd love to see how both sides react on Monday and ultimately, I'd love to see who's really in charge in the SE tomorrow, the governors or ipob terrorists.

We shall see..

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by mrvitalis(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
This government can't do anything well ...even blackmailing IPOB they can't even do that well smh

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hahaha

Yes though my father in the village said they got one too from FULANI HERDSMEN.....THE NOTE SAID KEEP AWAY FROM THAT FARM LAND ALLAH HAS GIVEN US LANDS ACROSS NIGERIA AS OUR INHERITANCE AND WE WILL TAKE ANYONE WHO OPPOSED OR STOP US FROM TAKING THE LAND

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by rayvelez(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tomorrow is d-day the Governors or the Ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by dig64: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
idealogical:
Tomorrow is going to be eye opening and defining.

Since the declaration by Obiano and other governors to forcefully reject sit at home going forward, I'd love to see how both sides react on Monday and ultimately, I'd love to see who's really in charge in the SE tomorrow, the governors or ipob terrorists.

We shall see..

Nothing is happening. I was speaking to my friend whos a bank manager and he's telling me he travelled to another state right now. I thought he has been transferred he just told me no, that he went to enjoy weekend + sit-at-home, saying he will go back to his state of work by Monday evening.

So, nothing is happening. IPOB have told people to stop sitting at home for their leader Nnamdi Kanu but it seems people prefer to do it on their own now.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by SlayerForever: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Umahi boys are working.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by benuejosh: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Let them do any thing they want to do. If the Igbos cannot caution the terrorist organization and called them out as it should, then, let them enjoy the behaviora of their brothers.

And no body should ask me about my state because no body from my state is a terrorist. We don't breed terrorists.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by 360degreess(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
mrvitalis:
This government can't do anything well ...even blackmailing IPOB they can't even do that well smh
.. continue deceiving yourself.That was how it started in Borno State..Igbos are senseless terrorists.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by idealogical: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
dig64:

Nothing is happening. I was speaking to my friend whos a bank manager and he's telling me he travelled to another state right now. I thought he has been transferred he just told me no, that he went to enjoy weekend + sit-at-home, saying he will go back to his state of work by Monday evening.

So, nothing is happening. IPOB have told people to stop sitting at home for their leader Nnamdi Kanu but it seems people prefer to do it on their own now.

Realities on the ground are different from what you want people to believe.

Tomorrow, we'll see armed terrorists enforcing the sit at home and their community members clapping, hailing and cheering them on and sadly, killed people, burnt businesses and bodies.

This is always the story every Monday, regardless of the narratives you spin..

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by dig64: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
idealogical:

Realities on the ground are different from what you want people to believe.

Tomorrow, we'll see armed terrorists enforcing the sit at home and their community members clapping, hailing and cheering them on and sadly, killed people, burnt businesses and bodies.

This is always the story every Monday, regardless of the narratives you spin..

Yes, armed Nigerian DSS terrorists who when they are eventually killed by policemen we find out they're Buhari-sponsored terrorists disguising as "unknown gunmen".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by AntiBMC(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
I thought there's operation golden dawn abi silver night going on?

The soldiers should go to the community and prevent the proposed attack from happening, if truly the letter is from ESN. Unless ofcos they know the sponsored criminals behind the letter nd are planning to look the other way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by BlowYourMind: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
ok
Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Buckeyemedia1: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
dig64:
If it walks like propaganda, talks like propaganda and smells like propaganda, then it's probably propaganda.

Why will ESN send message to a community about sit-at-home when ESN has announced sit-at-home has been canceled (unless you want to do it in your own) that anybody caught enforcing will be arrested? grin

When did ESN cancel sit @ home? Let me catch you outside on Monday, you will burnt in that your shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by loveth360(f): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
ZOO doing everything to make us hate ESN.

13 Likes

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Buckeyemedia1: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
dig64:

Yes, armed Nigerian DSS terrorists who when they are eventually killed by policemen we find out they're Buhari-sponsored terrorists disguising as "unknown gunmen".
Same DSS holding our supreme leader in Abuja? If so consider Mazi deceased.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Buckeyemedia1: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
loveth360:
ZOO doing everything to make us hate ESN
No one made you hate your lover man boyfriend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ayzTIGER: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nigeria is a shameless country with its foolish media. A report like this not even the letter accompanied the news. We Stand with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by shigishege: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
DeadCountry:
FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE NEWS.......FAKE NEWS........FAKE
don't kill yourselves we are not going anywhere. We are watching how it will unfold in AfghanEASTERN.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by idealogical: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
dig64:

Keep feeding and deceiving yourselves lies and rubbish until you slaughter yourselves finish..

grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ba7man(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
loveth360:
ZOO doing everything to make us hate ESN.
You should be telling your parents not to come out tomorrow instead if you don't want UGM to deal with them.

Nobody cares about what you love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by ba7man(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
dig64:

This una mumu conspiracy theories make you guys appear like retards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by Moferere: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Igbos are terrorists

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by shigishege: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2021
I only pity this Eastern people. Honestly this is how Boko Haram started and the Talibans in Afghanistan. This one wana go still take permission from unknown gunmen to urinate oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Operatives Inform Anambra Community Of Planned Attack by verybadmouth(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:

Now you're proud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia PDP Gave Themselves 108,000 Votes In Obingwa Against 9k – Alex Otti (Video) / I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor / EFCC Raids Ita Ekpeyong’s House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.