Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" (5900 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by frozen70(f): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
You can't stay with a woman in the house without her sending you messages

We do that because most times we are sorting thins out and you guys are there taking a sip or watching movies

We have so much more load but if you join them voluntary she won't send you because you are in it and you know what next

Learn to assist her and she won't send you because she knows that you are always helping her

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by drnoel: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2018

Something is wrong with you.

Na ignorance dey do am.
But me won't allow day shit.
U give Ur madam support but don't support her excesses.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by drnoel: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
sweetlaw:
lol

women still rules oooo.

like when they know you are on your way back from work

she will be like ....babe, get me roosted yam from that junction.......that black woman's own ooooo

Now that is acceptable, that one I do all often as madam wants or need it.

What I won't do is the one of cleaning her glasses when we both are chatting and nothing do her hand.
Or going to bedroom to collect her cup to fetch her water when I was in the sitting room and bring it back to her in the bedroom when nothing do her leg or she no sick. Abegi, that's excesses.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by sweetlaw: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2018
drnoel:

Now that is acceptable, that one I do all often as madam wants or need it.

What I won't do is the one of cleaning her glasses when we both are chatting and nothing do her hand.
Or going to bedroom to collect her cup to fetch her water when I was in the sitting room and bring it back to her in the bedroom when nothing do her leg or she no sick. Abegi, that's excesses.

c

chill man, its not that deep

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by drnoel: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2018
sweetlaw:

chill man, its not that deep

It's u that will say
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by speedyconnect3: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
AutoC:
Chicken men everywhere. They want thier wife to pay house rent and school fees with them while they serve as part time houseboy and husband. Spits!

Up your game and make more money. Doing house chores with your wife reduces your chance of getting laid by her(so says research). The best you can do is to give her moral support in the kitchen through different gist and story. Aside that, you are looser husbands dudes.

Which research and what credence does it have?
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by speedyconnect3: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
otipoju:

When i found out about this research, i stopped helping out in the kitchen ooo. She complain tire, i no mind am.

After all, i mow the lawn, fix broken things,paint the baby's room, assemble baby toys and other manly tasks...

But i still dey buy baby milk at Kroger on my way from work at night.

Link to research?

And what credence do the findings have?
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by AutoC: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Which research and what credence does it have?

Google ‘men doing house chores,dailymail’ and get the article.. was a university research...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2867274/amp/Doing-housework-means-men-sex-Researchers-reveal-chores-seen-feminine-women-off.html
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by AutoC: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nostradamus:
typical nigerian.always judging others with their short-sightedness,who tell you say those guys up there are "chicken men"?they might even be richer and manly than you.na your type believe every moniker you see on nairaland is lesser and inferior to you.i'd do such for my 'yellow-pawpaw' wife when i finally settle down(after i don retire from this player lifestyle).but i doubt those guys up there are real,i feel they are just lying.i don't trust my fellow naija men to be so romantic,the only true naija guy i know that can actually do all the above is my very humble sef.

I don’t reply kids on my mention... no matter what you say again, I won’t glorify you with my precious response.. besides, you can grow up first before having oppinion about such matter..until you retire from your player life? Keep sleeping around and thinking you have sense?
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by speedyconnect3: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by AutoC: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
speedyconnect3:

I knew such studies are nugatory.

See a counter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5582491/The-household-chore-likely-damage-relationship-doing-dishes.html

Ok! Cool it shows you should just study your spouse and know what works best for both of you. I once dated a girl who hates seeing me doing dishes or clothes, different strokes for different folks...
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nostradamus: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
AutoC:

I don’t reply kids on my mention... no matter what you say again, I won’t glorify you with my precious response.. besides, you can grow up first before having oppinion about such matter..until you retire from your player life? Keep sleeping around and thinking you have sense?
Mr.'grandpa wey no wan glorify me with precious response' but you just replied me.
What makes you feel i am still a kid?the same thing that makes you think those men are chicken-men(the word you used)??oga 'who doesn't reply kids on his mention' go work on yourself.not everyone you see that express themselves/what's up with their life online is your typical 'chicken men'

smh..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food / A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue / "Make Me A Television" - A Thought-Provoking Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.