Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) (3927 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by Gossipninja: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2018
Katie Price and Kris Boyson have released their raunchiest pictures yet.
Just when you thought you'd seen the last of Pricey and her toyboy posing it up in Thailand, they're back with even more staged snaps.

Amid rumours that they're on the rocks after she was pictured leaving an Essex pub with a mystery man on her arm, she can be seen putting on a VERY loved-up display with Kris.
The pictures even appear to show Katie, 40, performing a sex act on her 29-year-old lover.
Former glamour model Katie sticks her bikini-clad bum in the air as she leans over Kris.

Shot from behind, Katie's body conceals her man's crotch area, making it look suspiciously like there's something very raunchy going on.
Personal trainer Kris lies back on his sun lounger with one hand behind his head, looking down towards where the alleged action is taking place.*

Katie, leaving little to the imagination in her leopard print bikini, kneels on the lounger next to Kris looking down towards him and resting one hand on his knee.
And in another snap, Katie strands alongside Kris, placing one hand on his chest and leaning in for a kiss.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/katie-price-appears-giving-her-29-yr-old-boyfriend-kris-boyson-a-blowj0b-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Then??
Re: Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by Kharol1234: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2018
so just dis 2 pictures hav shown she was givin r bf bj.........no b onli bj na oj...if she giv am bj wetin consine who na rubbish...
Re: Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2018
tongue there life..
Re: Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2018
No one know her in nigeria. Nxt.
Re: Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by okwabayi(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Damn. This slag's body has seen better days.
For someone with her net worth I'll put all my reservations aside to date her.

1 Like

Re: Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by GengisKhan(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2018
This her tan no be here o.
Re: Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
See nyash.

I feel like throwing up
Re: Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by FisifunKododada: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
No yanch? What a waste of time
Re: Katie Price, Appears Giving Her 29-yr-old Boyfriend, Kris Boyson A Blowj0b (pix) by Darkseid(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Wakanda nyash is that, tueh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl / Help!!! This Hunger Is Destroying My Pussy Suicide On My Mind / Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.