Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Everton defender fractures skull from collision with teammate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton defender fractures skull from collision with teammate (243 Views)

Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) / Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everton defender fractures skull from collision with teammate by footballflaver: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Everton defender Michael Keane suffered a hairline fracture of his skull during Saturday's draw at Bournemouth.
The England centre-back clashed heads with team-mate Idrissa Gueye in injury time and was taken to hospital after six minutes of treatment on the pitch.
"Michael Keane has sustained a small hairline fracture of the skull but suffered no other complications," said an Everton statement.
Keane, 25, said he must avoid head contact for three to four weeks.
The defender had earlier scored to put the Toffees 2-0 up in their Premier League match at the Vitality Stadium, before the Cherries fought back to earn a point.
"I will be back with my team and back on the pitch as soon as I can," Keane posted on social media on Sunday.
"I'm OK but suffered a small hairline fracture of the skull, which will heal itself."

more details @
www.footballflaver..com/2018/08/everton-defender-fractures-skull-from.html?m=1

Re: Everton defender fractures skull from collision with teammate by footballflaver: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Honeric01
semid4lyfe
Re: Everton defender fractures skull from collision with teammate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Get well soon Keane.
Re: Everton defender fractures skull from collision with teammate by footballflaver: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Everton players and fracture are like 5&6

That's how evertons McCarthy broke (fractured) his leg last season from a tackle by Watford's Troy Deeney

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Wins UEFA Goal Of The Season Award / Check Out United's New Away Kit / Leipzig Yet To Give Up In Lookman Pursuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.