Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

With Your Current Account Balance What Kind Of Car Can You Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With Your Current Account Balance What Kind Of Car Can You Buy? (851 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Your Current Account Balance What Kind Of Car Can You Buy? by trinity227(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Hello peeps

For once let us all be truthful to ourselves.

Truth be told everyone wants a nice car for themselves.

With your current account balance what kind of car can you afford?

Me my current account balance can only go for Rice and Stew and Garri and Soup.

Re: With Your Current Account Balance What Kind Of Car Can You Buy? by abdulhadi101(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2018
This is serious!, what car can 6500 buy embarassed, a pair of sneakers for my leggeddy Benz grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E.O.D For Sale / What Is ABS Sef? What Does It Do? Well View Below. / Do You Drive With Your Low Fuel Light? Here Is What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.