Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' (52615 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I think when she says date it means with the fúck ing part wink

... and do you know how easy it is for women to fukc men?! the minute they became teenagers (or start having tittays and bootays), every red blooded man in their vicinity wants to fukc them. who are we kidding?
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Jaqenhghar: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

... and do you know how easy it is for women to fukc men?! the minute they became teenagers (or start having tittays and bootays), every red blooded man in their vicinity wants to fukc them. who are we kidding?
Yeah so true
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simbrixton:
i would give you a virgin yoruba girl you can't conquer

Hehehehehehe... grin
After u have told her our discussion of course she will refuse. Is she better than other Yoruba virgins I conquered? grin

Pls don't make me brag here with sex it's not my thing.. Only Yoruba guys do that.
Just stop!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by BlaQWolf: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Since i was born,,, this is the dumbest daughter of a billionaire i have seen..

No Single class at all..
Which school did she even graduate from?

She is disgracing her family unknowingly..

You can just tell the difference in class between her and other billionaire daughters in Nigeria..

She talks and behave like a tout..

She mingles with low life people all because she wants to be famous..

I could have thought about your comment until your last statement.. .
What do you mean by low life people and what makes one a low-life ?
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simbrixton:
send me your WhatsApp number we can continue the argument outside nairaland

Why not drop ya own.?
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ugosample:

Gini bu nsogbu gi?

Do you have to bring tribalism into this?

Kunle grin
Kilon sele? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Simbrixton(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehehehe... grin
After u have told her our discussion of course she will refuse. Is she better than other Yoruba virgins I conquered? grin

Pls don't make me brag here with sex it's not my thing.. Only Yoruba guys do that.
Just stop!!!
nwanne u are a learner
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Simbrixton(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Kunle grin
Kilon sele? grin
do you live in lagos
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Simbrixton(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehehehe... grin

Just stop!!!
no fam definitely not chief
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by GOFRONT(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
No be lie....Na their way... grin

When they hav billions and trillions in their bank accounts, they feel the need to taste the softest of foreign meats....but som of dem still dey chop local meat sha.....

But, Ugo, dont u think those foreign meats (Babes) Love our local cassava too??.....If u know, u know grin cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Ugosample(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simbrixton:
we are having fun dese nightmare guy is actually annoying bro just like the whole nairaland it's a breeding ground for tribal extremism but i feel igbos started it

thar guy even calls me Kunle grin thinking I'm a Yoruba guy undecided

The guy is not a SERIOUS guy

just bone am

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Ugosample(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
GOFRONT:
No be lie....Na their way... grin

When they hav billions and trillions in their bank accounts, they feel the need to taste the softest of foreign meats....but som of dem still dey chop local meat sha.....

But, Ugo, dont u think those foreign meats (Babes) Love our local cassava too??.....If u know, u know grin cheesy

of course I know "grin

But a lot of them think we are sick in the head for squandering so much for what others get for far less, and even free in some instances

I don't need to squander so much money to eat "foreign meat " and to think that the same babe you just ate will charge a dumbass politician /elite a fortune to chop is mind boggling

Life is funny indeed
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Dollabiz: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Born n raises I ain’t fuckxing around I ain’t fuxcking around”
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
AreaFada2:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Weyrey.

Ok her nunu has been well sampled by all races. Weldone o.
Asians typically have the smallest dickus. Maybe that's why she has not been tempted. tongue tongue

thats very stoopid of her, because any person here knows that the value of toto diminishes by the amount of heavy pounding it has received....and since we also know that black men are blessed in that dept (and Asian arent), fukcing Asian is what would have saved her heavily beaten and battered poor coochie.

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simbrixton:
do you live in lagos

Yea. Sometimes ondo and Ibadan.
But lag is my Main base
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Houseofglam7(f): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sirpaul:
am telling you
Like I can't wrap my head around Kate Middleton or even Putin's son/daughter spewing this kinda garbage.
Who cursed that girl?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by jamace(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Talent in knackinson. sad

Chai, a borehole ready for another innocent man. Tufiakwa!
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by absool(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
wow international womanliness
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by absool(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
wow international p...ussy
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Dilianne(f): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Archangel20(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=Saintsammurai post=70678222][b]Since i was born,,, this is the dumbest daughter of a billionaire i have seen..

No Single class at all..

You can just tell the difference in class between her and other billionaire daughters in Nigeria..

Kilode! She is only being herself Mr Man. Just because m rich doesnt mean I cant mingle with the low life,we rise by lifting others. Because m rich i should pretend to be simi wen naturally m weird mc. Na people lyk u de cos bad market 4 us abi u no go hapi if i date otedola pikin n teach ha aw to draw weed?
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by seyiseyi11: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kongaaaaaaa
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Simbrixton(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Yea. Sometimes ondo and Ibadan.
But lag is my Main base
ok we would collide one of this days
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by frbona: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrErudite:

you dey mind dat guy.....

Low life kee him dia
lmao grin grin cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Jyde89: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saintsammurai:

No Single class at all..

Chill out bro, stop acting like a wanna be billionaire son, it makes you sound like a low life ur self.
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
BloggersNG:
Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Says she has dated all kinds of men you can ever Imagine or think of in this life except for Asians, She said this while chatting with Hot Fm few days Ago.

Just Take Your time and watch the Video below!

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnA2k_EBvvd/

Or here:

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/i-have-dated-men-from-every-race-apart.html

Just 22 she as already Bleep all dick from different race nah wah for this girl ooh
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Earthbound:
Cuppy.....
Right now cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by adonaimart(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shey Una de see packaging?? Dis info alone will add more invites for follow or likes on her social media pages. Start ur own online business now oo cool
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by mumjeremy(f): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
borehole
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Oluwatosin678(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saintsammurai:

No Single class at all..

pls whats your definition of low life just want to know where i belong
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by creepsyme(f): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saintsammurai:

No Single class at all..

So so classless.
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Adeagbo77: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Spoilt girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toni Tones's Dress To AMVCA 2017 Took 4 Months & It's Everything (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.