Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' (52616 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by CheedyJ(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Since i was born,,, this is the dumbest daughter of a billionaire i have seen..

No Single class at all..
Which school did she even graduate from?

She is disgracing her family unknowingly..

You can just tell the difference in class between her and other billionaire daughters in Nigeria..

She talks and behave like a tout..

She mingles with low life people all because she wants to be famous..
Sebi low life people aren't humans abi..if she ignores dem now ,u will say she's arrogant & proud..las las,its her life & besides,her family ain't complaining so,what's ur own..
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Her pussssssy has seen it all, yet they will still collect dowry from the mumu that will marry her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by marv1: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
What a senseless statement from a cheap girl
So this is an achievement??
I wonder who will ever get married to you eventually. .
Flaunting boy friends up and down on the internet .what a crazy world?
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Daversscript(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
It is well sha
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
And what does she expects us to say?
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Toluhwanie(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Flaunting stupidity.......mtcheeeew!!
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Ojady(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simply put, you have bleeped all races but A...., kudos omo Baba Olowo...you just confirmed the theory that olosho is not a poverty matter...
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
AnikeAyaOba:

its not fair naa....
Haba;!!!

Aunty MI sorry o
But Yoruba gals can ride Ride like crazy Shaa.
I love them don't mind me o. kiss
Are u Yoruba? smiley

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

But nor as much as ibo & urhobo girls jump from dick to dick!

My brother don't be deceived oh.
A Yoruba gal can ride u to death if u no strong.
Their cowgirl and doggy game are top notch.
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Saff:
not bad too thanks
kiss
Really.
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by sinceraconcept(m): 1:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Saintsammurai:

No Single class at all..

You can just tell the difference in class between her and other billionaire daughters in Nigeria..

very dumb and classless indeed. with the way she talks, looks and her lifestyle,one would think she's pako to the core. she's one very cheap girl that anybody can Bleep at any time. just a street tout with a rich father. not refined at all.
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by sinceraconcept(m): 1:35am On Aug 29, 2018
eleojo23:
See achievement abeg.

This one is still a small pikin
this 26 year old expiring product is what you called a small pikin?.she just has a brain of a small girl,shes an old woman
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Rhozabeth(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

My brother don't be deceived oh.
A Yoruba gal can ride u to death if u no strong.
Their cowgirl and doggy game are top notch.

That is absolutely untrue, not defending them cos am Yoruba but I can confidently tell u that Yoruba girls are the least experienced in that game. Am from the west, I schooled in the North and I have worked in all parts of Nigeria, so I know what am talking about!
With due respect, your assertion is probably based on d fact u probably stay in their midst and u don't know what is going on in other parts of the country!
Try Ibo, Edo, Delta, Yenagoa and PH girls, then u will know Yoruba girls are grossly inexperienced!
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

That is absolutely untrue, not defending them cos am Yoruba but I can confidently tell u that Yoruba girls are the least experienced in that game. Am from the west, I schooled in the North and I have worked in all parts of Nigeria, so I know what am talking about!
With due respect, your assertion is probably based on d fact u probably stay in their midst and u don't know what is going on in other parts of the country!
Try Ibo, Edo, Delta, Yenagoa and PH girls, then u will know Yoruba girls are grossly inexperienced!

Naah Yoruba and calabar gals.
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Saff(f): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Earthbound:

kiss
Really.
smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Rhozabeth(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Naah Yoruba and calabar gals.
Unfortunately calabar girls are overrated!
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Unfortunately calabar girls are overrated!

It's not true bro.
For the past 8yrs I have been residing in Lagos where I have access to all these gals From everywhere in the country .
I also visit Ibadan and ondo Due to my work.
Yoruba and calabar are d bomb.
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Rhozabeth(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

It's not true bro.
For the past 8yrs I have been residing in Lagos where I have access to all these gals From everywhere in the country .
I also visit Ibadan and ondo Due to my work.
Yoruba and calabar are d bomb.
Exactly my argument! You ve always been in Lagos and so u don't know what is happening elsewhere!
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Exactly my argument! You ve always been in Lagos and so u don't know what is happening elsewhere!

Like I said, in Lagos u can have access to his from every region.
I also heard northern gals are wild.
They don't mind giving u @n@l just to remain a virgin at front grin(i don't know how true is dat)
I have stayed in North too ABUJA.
But didn't meet much of them.
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Rhozabeth(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Like I said, in Lagos u can have access to his from every region.
I also heard northern gals are wild.
They don't mind giving u @n@l just to remain a virgin at front grin(i don't know how true is dat)
I have stayed in North too ABUJA.
But didn't meet much of them.
For forget northern girls, their inexperience is legendary!
Unless those that have mixed with people from other parts!
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

For forget northern girls, their inexperience is legendary!
Unless those that have mixed with people from other parts!
Really?
But it could be that inexperience dat makes them offer their nyash na grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Rhozabeth(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Really?
But it could be that inexperience dat makes them offer their nyash na grin
U are funny! Bro I shouldn't be caught arguing on this type of topic o! I'd my wife catch me ehn!
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

U are funny! Bro I shouldn't be caught arguing on this type of topic o! I'd my wife catch me ehn!

grin grin grin,
Oh u are married OK,..
But I hope u have stop playing away match o smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Rhozabeth(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

grin grin grin,
Oh u are married OK,..
But I hope u have stop playing away match o smiley
Bro no more away match o, but well informed in d game
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Bro no more away match o, but well informed in d game

Lols alright bro.
Kudos to u.. Not everyone can stop.
That how u know a responsible guy.
Me too I go retire when I marry o smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Rhozabeth(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lols alright bro.
Kudos to u.. Not everyone can stop.
That how u know a responsible guy.
Me too I go retire when I marry o smiley
Try to retire ASAP! No Toto is worth breaking your home or marriage vow for! Besides your wife has what they all have and in most cases, it better with the wives!
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Try to retire ASAP! No Toto is worth breaking your home or marriage vow for! Besides your wife has what they all have and in most cases, it better with the wives!

Yeah U are right bro..but I'm not not married bro.
But will definitely retire went I marry
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by MademoiselleMiel(f): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
that's her personality she don't need to be poor before she can mingle with who she want

and there is different between date and f**k
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by MademoiselleMiel(f): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:
She is a Yoruba gal now..
That's how they jump from dick to dick
Covering it up with pretence
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=MademoiselleMiel post=70717621][/quote]

Are u Yoruba,
Wow See ur sexy nyash.. smiley
Muslim Yoruba gals are actually sweeter than the christian ones kiss

Bae wanna talk to u privately smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Saintsammurai:

No Single class at all..

Low life? how do you define low life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toni Tones's Dress To AMVCA 2017 Took 4 Months & It's Everything (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.