Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Embarrassing Moments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Embarrassing Moments (363 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moments by Teenuolah(f): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Laying down, thinking about embarrassing moments and I remembered this very crazy one
On this day, I was forming "running late for work" when I got a bike to drop me at mile2 from first gate. The thing is this, there was traffic and I was actually running late not forming it ooo�. Anyway, back to my story, I took this bike, the rider decided that climbing a pavement would be perfect. In my mind, I was happy o because I also felt he should, since it was traffic free (wrong road , but it felt perfect at the time��). Coming down the pavement, this man just bumped down without thinking he had a passenger on.

THE EMBARRASSMENT
My gown tore from the slit all the way to my lower back. Uhmmmmm, this happened at mazamaza and there was still traffic. Now, if you are based in Lagos and you know mazamaza, then you know what i mean when I type embarrassing. The world is practically in mazamaza.
So I just got off the bike with my bag behind me and stood there wearing the sexiest embarrassing look ever. Wasn't sure what the prayer point should be. Should I pray for the ground to open up? But then I wasn't ready to die at the time.
Or maybe I should pray for miraculous stitches?
Or i should buy a scarf and tie around my waist? (How will I go about looking for that with a torn gown?)
Anyway, I sha stood there, since I wasn't sure what the prayer point should be.
Then a miracle happened, I forgot to mention that I had an extra cloth in my bag. Don't ask why because I don't have an answer to that. Right now all i needed was a place to change. Some how this mini bus came around, the passengers on the bus were on their way to a party (Yoruba's + Sundays= parties), one of them asked me to get in since I asked to change while another lady was asking the guys to close their eyes.
Yeepa!!!! Close eyes ke?
Ah!! Don't close your eyes o. I took the gown off without thinking, changed, thanked them and alighted.

(1) (Reply)

Nlc On Strike / Life Of A Nigerian Soldier / Earn Dollars In Seconds Online By Just Viewing Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.