Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (87732 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Imongson: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
OK o
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Rindo69: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is overwhelmed by the handshake. You can almost hear him saying " this is an achievement for APC" Little did he know that Trump was thinking, "What a lifeless individual with a limp handshake".... Who else follows a lifeless being? Zombies...little wonder they are called Zombies..

BBQ roaster come and see your hero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by 2016v2017: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Firefire:
Kai, this our own Barber(Baba) na real Lifeless cow. shocked
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by naijapips04: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
koboko69:

As in ehn...

And one mod...

A nairaland mod

Pushed this fuckery to FP

Seun na wa o

You'd be quite naive if you do not know that handshakes says a lot about a person's personality. Handshakes are a key part of body language in any business gathering. Go and do your research.

If i'm a CEO and you are shaking me like there's no life in you, you are never getting that Job. It shows you are weak and have very low self confidence.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by famosh: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
SawOnPedia:
Nigerians now comparing handshakes. Like there is supposed to be some sort of accuracy
Those are the kinds of animals who support the PDP! They're that daft & dumb! They're the m0r0ns who can easily determine "life" & "lifelessness" from a normal handshake!
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by selfmade22: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
it takes a thumb print to know if buhari is dead or alive.... the truth shall set you free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by 2016v2017: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
selfmade22:
it takes a thumb print to know if buhari is dead or alive.... the truth shall set you free
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by kindnyce(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
All these senseless Noise by wailers won't stop PMB from getting Elected and SWORN IN Come2019.
Last time l checked, TRUMP isn't a Nigerian as such, he's irrelevant.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by ibabz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
O boy! Just check out Trump's second hand, it seems he wanted to slap Buhari for face. Trump's expression be like, "If I slap this lifeless idot" now, people go say I'm rude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by famosh: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:

You'd be quite naive if you do not know that handshakes says a lot about a person's personality. Handshakes are a key part of body language in any business gathering. Go and do your research.

If i'm a CEO and you are shaking me like there's no life in you, you are never getting that Job. It shows you are weak and have very low self confidence.
What's wrong with these Jonathan sycophants & IPIGs?
Can you please describe to us how you can determine the quality of Buhari's handshake from the picture! You could also tell us how strongly or weakly Buhari gripped Trump's hand from just seeing the picture!
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
So handshake don dey get grading. grin
One can be likened to a school boy shaking the headmaster while the other has life oozing out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by naijapips04: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
famosh:

What's wrong with these Jonathan sycophants & IPIGs?
Can you please describe to us how you can determine the quality of Buhari's handshake from the picture! You could also tell us how strongly or weakly Buhari gripped Trump's hand from just seeing the picture!

You are not blind now, are you? grin
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by winofu: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Before some one come and say he is lifeless. My guy almost used his entire body to shake Trump grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by pastormellanby: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is what joblessness has caused. We only make comments on irrelevant issues. This is not a forum of intellectuals mainly for puppets .
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by lastempero: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
Even Mr Trump is bemused as to why such a dry leaf is a president of a nation...u can see his face grin grin grin

Una no go kill person here, how I wish all this bashing will kick that grand pa out come next year.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by jojothaiv(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
The difference is clear

7-UP
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by gentlegenius(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:

Take heart dear abi na boy.... We no no your real gender grin
Zombies don't have gender... grin
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by SawOnPedia: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
famosh:

Those are the kinds of animals who support the PDP! They're that daft & dumb! They're the m0r0ns who can easily determine "life" & "lifelessness" from a normal handshake!

I dont even care about political parties but I think ridiculing our own president all the time is like a child making fun of his/her parents in front of his peers. The embarrassment is not the parents alone.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Jaqenhghar: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
LIFE VS LIFELESS grin

How did this thing became a General should be the 11th wonder of the world, you no see how smart McCain looked even at his old age.
You will see ex generals jogging and trying to keep fit. This one is celebrating walking 1/2 a kilometre

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by tommykiwi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Which day will Mr integrity put on suit for once. Always in this his traditional attires.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by emmymdk: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
Even Mr Trump is bemused as to why such a dry leaf is a president of a nation...u can see his face grin grin grin

"Dry leaf".. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by famosh: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:

You are not blind now, are you? grin
Explain it to me clearly, boy! Prove to me the Jonathan sycophants masturbating here on this thread aren't daft dunces & are can truly determine the quality & grip of Buhari & Kenyatta's handshakes with Trump from the picture!
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Ugosample(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
lifeless hand shake grin grin
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by JacksonOyibo: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:

Its life vs LIFELESS

One bottle for you there

It's or It is
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by famosh: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
pastormellanby:
This is what joblessness has caused. We only make comments on irrelevant issues. This is not a forum of intellectuals mainly for puppets .
Yeah, man! At least, you should now be able to determine where the unintellectual, extremely daft puppets on this forum are majorly from & who they support!
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by abokibuhari: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
JacksonOyibo:

It's or It is
Thank you bro
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by uuzba(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Racoon:
The difference is clear.Lifeless president.

All the black people crying racism in America are more full of life.
Trump will ask them, Shey you said whites are racist? Me and this lifeless guy, who is giving you more food to eat? Abi you want to follow him back to Africa?
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by BeijinDossier: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cow-herders don't wear suit. cheesy

tommykiwi:
Which day will Mr integrity put on suit for once. Always in this his traditional attires.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Racoon:
The difference is clear.Lifeless president.
Where is the difference? The man is a racist and i am sure he is going to say the worst about Kenyatta
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by JacksonOyibo: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by obibob2020(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Oga Bubu, keep disgracing yourself. You went to the international community to call us "LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS " now your fellow President said that " YOU ARE LIFELESS " what a shame. If i were you, i will just resign. You rush to Trump as the first African President seeking for endorsement. Not knowing that you will be disgraced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.