Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (87733 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Kdon2: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
koboko69:

As in ehn...

And one mod...

A nairaland mod

Pushed this fuckery to FP

Seun na wa o

The obvious is bitter right?
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by naijapips04: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
DealZnaija:

When you are called lazy youths, you will be getting annoyed. It is laziness for you not to know that Trump courts controversy with his handshakes.
He intentionally shakes hands the way he does, so as to catch his guest unprepared but it was the Canadian Prime Minister who caught him out and they both pushed and pulled each other.

Please read and watch news before you end up ridiculing yourself

This is not about how Trump shaked, It's about how Buhari responded. Same handshake pattern in the two pics, same trump, different responses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Beey(f): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Who is this BMC trying to deceive? What Trump said about Buhari is the height of it, and can never be compared with whatever he has said anywhere else. If you like claim to be from Togo, who cares. Trump has said the bitter truth. Deal with it. cheesy

Well there could be some element of truth.Am not from Nigeria so I don’t know much about Buhari.What Trump Said May be true, but also Trump is no saint.He’s known to talk Ill about others.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Stmiceel(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
That reminds me how my Hausa school mate shake my hand then!! the grip is always legendary!!! what can old man do?
Forget how Buhari shake hands with Trump.
It's of no economic value.

I am not a Buharist!!!
I don't like him.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by BALLOSKI: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:
Compare the two handshakes. What can you say?

For me, one is expressing dominance, the other weakness.

One offered his hand to be shaked like a shy school girl, the other grabbed and returned a firm grip.

grin grin

You need to join the "shy school girls" so you can take lessons.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by naijapips04: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
BALLOSKI:
grin grin

You need to join the "shy school girls" so you can take lessons.

shook, shaken, whatever. As long as you make sense of what I was trying to say. grin
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by nams77: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Buhari that bought 10 propeller planes from trump at over 500 million dollars and couldn't even commit Trump to buy even a litre of oil.
That sh*t pain me! Propeller plane in this age? I would rather buy two super jet fighters from Russia than buy fourteen propeller planes
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by isnovic(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Buhari is as useless as afonja ewedu soup DAT is cook wt toilet broom

O boy, until I realize why the Yoruba men looks younger, slimmer and age less than their Nigerian age mates; io refused eating that Ewedu soup.

I discovered that ewedu leaf is packed with strong nutrient for both men and women and it is the secret elixir to the Yoruba genome that make then ageless, beardless and slimmer than their Nigerian counterpart.

Health Benefits of Ewedu Leaf
•It contains vitamin A, C and E, and these vitamins are key in the protection of the body from diseases.
•It is known to have skin beautifying agents as they tend to increase the production of collagen, thus keeping the skin firm and beautiful.
•It it a good source of fibre, which makes it helpful in dealing with weight management and may also promote intestinal health by helping with bowel movement.
•Ewedu leafs are also known to help boost immunity and nourish the body system.
•They are often used as a remedy for stomach related conditions such as dysentery and constipation.
•They increase the production of collagen in order to keep the skin firm and smooth.
•It is rich in beta-carotene for good sight.
•It has high calcium content for healthy bones and teeth.
•It boosts the immune system and nourishes the body.
•It has anti-aging properties that keeps ths skin looking smoothe and radiant.
•It lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and is good for heart health and diabetes.
•It can increase sexual Libido and aid fertility.
•It is a blood purifier and laxative.
•It improves eyesight.
•It aids and aids easy delivery in pregnant women.
•It controls infections like gonorrhea

Chop ewedu for sperm count habibi.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Firefire(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
madridguy:
Hi bros, abeg you got my sms?

No sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Greenback: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
Even Mr Trump is bemused as to why such a dry leaf is a president of a nation...u can see his face grin grin grin
lols.. Abeg hide o,no let coneheads catch u grin
Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by olaoreawofele: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Someday, Nigerians will know the more important attributes of leadership and will not accept whatever imperialist tell us as the yardstick. This same Trump said Buhari is the most honest African president because Buhari paid humongous money to buy US weapons. President Trump speaks with many sides of the mouth so much that Americans would believe even a con man quicker than Trump. Knowing the type of person Trump is, it is amazing that Nigerians take his opinion of Buhari seriously. I suppose this is a divided house.

Even if Buhari is not warmth, if he leads with integrity and does not steal public funds and does not have the type of sex scandals like Trump,
naijapips04:
Compare the two handshakes. What can you say?

For me, one is expressing dominance, the other weakness.

One offered his hand to be shaked like a shy school girl, the other grabbed and returned a firm grip.

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by RealityShot: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
All these insults you people are throwing at somebody's father...
Hmm.. I hope una no go vex if somebody shout "BACK TO SENDER"...
Just Jega...
#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sent earlier today to your line that ended with 72. Well, the content be say the stuff is ready.

Bros, leave my Sai Baba alone ooooooo. You no be PDP but the heat from you self pass their own.

Firefire:

No sir.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Firefire(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
madridguy:
Sent earlier today to your line that ended with 72. Well, the content be say the stuff is ready.

Bros, leave my Sai Baba alone ooooooo. You no be PDP but the heat from you self pass their own.

Am attending a meeting shortly, let us discuss this evening.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by philzzz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:
Nigeria no get levels again

Ordinary kenya gallant pass us
Hahahaha
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by agaliboy: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Receive Life!!

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Donraqh(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
And who did this to you?
Stop living in bondage bare, everyone has moved on!!!!

buharitill2023:
Hahahahahahaha,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are still looking for the differences, they found none.

Both handshake are the same, the same position,
Even pig trump can't look buhari eyeball to eyeball.

Buhari till 2023.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by ifiokjohn(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
One have life in him and the other is lifeless.
God bless the south and the east, God bless america and God bless donald trump
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by madridguy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Okay sir.

Firefire:

Am attending a meeting shortly, let us discuss this evening.

Thank you.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by eclecticbaron: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Although I'm not a Buhari fan. This particular one is wrong in my own opinion. Trump did not just insult Buhari but he insulted the whole Nigeria.Its strange that a lot of folks don't see this, rather they are going about bashing the Nigerian President. I wish Buhari could just shade trump too. C'mon you are a President of a sovereign nation. You can't be doing business with someone who disrespects you. Instead you can do business with Russia. US is not indispensable.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Proffdada: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Buhari is as useless as afonja ewedu soup DAT is cook wt toilet broom
you must be enjoying the Ewedu soup
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Kdon2: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
kindnyce:
All these senseless Noise by wailers won't stop PMB from getting Elected and SWORN IN Come2019.
Last time l checked, TRUMP isn't a Nigerian as such, he's irrelevant.

Wasted generation
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Kdon2: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
famosh:

What's wrong with these Jonathan sycophants & IPIGs?
Can you please describe to us how you can determine the quality of Buhari's handshake from the picture! You could also tell us how strongly or weakly Buhari gripped Trump's hand from just seeing the picture!

Common sense is uncommon
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Kdon2: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
SawOnPedia:

I dont even care about political parties but I think ridiculing our own president all the time is like a child making fun of his/her parents in front of his peers. The embarrassment is not the parents alone.

When a parent demarkets his own children he already booked for ridicule

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by semyman: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
LIFE VS LIFELESS grin

How did this thing became a General should be the 11th wonder of the world, you no see how smart McCain looked even at his old age.

This is who are, from filth. Not minding Buhari was just recuperating from a major life threatening ailment/attack courtesy of your sponsors.
Try to spend some of your data funds on elementary English classes and stop embarrassing yourself on this forum and I trust you won't even notice your poor use of written English, because it's beyond what you can comprehend

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Kdon2: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
famosh:

Explain it to me clearly, boy! Prove to me the Jonathan sycophants masturbating here on this thread aren't daft dunces & are can truly determine the quality & grip of Buhari & Kenyatta's handshakes with Trump from the picture!

Chai! This one is so pained o that his hero is lifeless! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Kdon2: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Olalekan76:
I don't know how we got to this stage of speaking negatively against our president and even our country. And the true is many of us can not do better wen giving the opportunity to rule. A friend takes you out for lunch and ask you to order anything you want, and you knw that on a good day if the bill paid from your pocket you will only order for one or two meat at most but bcus you are not the one to pay the bill, you order for 4 or more meat, you are corrupt and also a criminal. God bless Nigeria

You need liberation from this kind of mentality.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Kdon2: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
postmann:

The emboldened drives home the point that Trump's alleged remark on PMB cuts deep.

We'll all know it's the truth irrespective of which side of the hypocritical divide we find ourselves.

Punchy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by ifiokjohn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
salam1:
Honestly so peoples big flat head is a burden to their neck, imagine the kind of youth that wants to take over from elders behaving lyk slowpoke. In shaa Allah this man will rule u for 8 yes and nothing u can do about it. Ain't u ashamed that a lifeless person is ruling u and u got nothing to do about it. Even if u don't lyk him respect his office, u might be dere tomorrow.
shut up even jonathan ruled you for 6 years. Did u respect his office or u went about insulting him to?
This is karma playing on buhari. Respect is reciprocal and buhari does not deserve it.

Buhari insulted Nigerians first when he called the youth ' lazy'.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by semyman: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
Even Mr Trump is bemused as to why such a dry leaf is a president of a nation...u can see his face grin grin grin
You suffered a major defeat in 2015, by 2019 you are sure to take a dive into the lagoon after the results. That is my promise and it will never fail. GEJ sycophant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.