Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,020 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (87727 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Olalekan76(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
I don't know how we got to this stage of speaking negatively against our president and even our country. And the true is many of us can not do better wen giving the opportunity to rule. A friend takes you out for lunch and ask you to order anything you want, and you knw that on a good day if the bill paid from your pocket you will only order for one or two meat at most but bcus you are not the one to pay the bill, you order for 4 or more meat, you are corrupt and also a criminal. God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by postmann: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
Hahahahahahaha,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are still looking for the differences, they found none.

Both handshake are the same, the same position,
Even pig trump can't look buhari eyeball to eyeball.

Buhari till 2023.

The emboldened drives home the point that Trump's alleged remark on PMB cuts deep.

We all know it's the truth irrespective of which side of the hypocritical divide we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by lezan(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
LIFE VS LIFELESS grin

How did this thing became a General should be the 11th wonder of the world, you no see how smart McCain looked even at his old age.

Shame on you can’t even make a good sentence. You sure say you go school? “How did this thing became a general”
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Realname: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
Hahahahahahaha,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are still looking for the differences, they found none.

Buhari till 2023.

Come on , the difference is as clear as day.

One is firm the other looks so feeble that Trump was scared the president might fall into a coma

Let's be honest despite hunger ravaging Nigeria grin
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Aladaofada(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Buhari is as useless as afonja ewedu soup DAT is cook wt toilet broom
u Must Be A Useless Old Fool Like Ur Fada.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Playground for the uninspired. After collecting npower money y'all will still come here and talk trash
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by lezan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Buhari is not a general o. Nobody can deceive me. The general in him dead in detention when IBB threw him into prison. A general that cries like a little girl whenever he loses elections? Nawa o

How come people don’t understand English...You are mocking someone yet you don’t speak good English. “The general in him dead in detention” Aba a primary two student will do better!
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by kingsclass: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
Hahahahahahaha,

Buhari till 2023.

BMC staff!have collected your monthly alawee?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by soundforce: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
First picture message. BUHARI places his left hand on his belly as he hand shake mr TRUMPeter while mr TRUMPeter opens his left hand.
BUHARI: as i shake you so, belle even dey pain me
TRUMP: wetin na?
BUHARI: Oga boss, i come check my belle. abeg leave the talk for another day.
TRUMP:hmmmm! Lifeless president

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by seguno2: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari that bought 10 propeller planes from trump at over 500 million dollars and couldn't even commit Trump to buy even a litre of oil.

Don’t mind the BMC people doing overtime for damage control of their lifeless ghost of Aso Rock.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Sleekfingers: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
SawOnPedia:
Nigerians now comparing handshakes. Like there is supposed to be some sort of accuracy

I tire o. When buhari called them lazy. They were barking like a dog. Is buhari not right? Can somebody tell me. What is the meaning of this post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by madridguy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hi bros, abeg you got my sms?

Firefire:
Kai, this our own Barber na real Lifeless cow. shocked
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
With Bubu, he was shaking him like an invalid.. you could see the pitiful look on his face lipsrsealed

With the other guy, he shook him like a healthy man grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by buharitill2023: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Come on , the difference is as clear as day.

One is firm the other looks so feeble that Trump was scared the president might fall into a coma

Let's be honest despite hunger ravaging Nigeria grin
fall into coma or able to strike a deal with pig trump like every other president will do,
Even the small boy Kim of north Korea succour to pig trump.
Buhari is in his own class of too much maturity
That is the best President Africa need now.
A strong man that cannot succour to pigs.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Kdon2: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
Hahahahahahaha,

Buhari till 2023.

One of them spotted!
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by amadil14(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
dis man should just leave Nigeria alone!
sometimes I do wonder if people who support dis man are really OK.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Realname: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
fall into coma or able strike a deal with pig trump like every other president will do,
Even the small boy Kim of north Korea succour to pig trump.
Buhari is in his class of his own.
That is the best President Africa need now.
A strong man that cannot succour to pigs.

Your grammar is very bad.
.you can't even structure a sentence
Spell the word that best describes multiple personality syndrome.

Do you even know what that word is? Did you pass through the 4 walls of a school at all?
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Kdon2: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Gathering of ipob pigs!

grin grin grin e pain am!
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Beey(f): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
I am Kenyan & despite how much we may love or support our president Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta, I beg to differ when it comes to comparing him with Buhari.We all must put it in our minds that Mr.Trump is the most I’ll-mannered President the US has had yet.He has no filter, he is quick to say whatever comes to mind without weighing the consequences.He bad mouthed Trudeau,Theresa May,Angela a Merkel & now Buhari.Ge called African & Caribbean countries the s**t hole countries.If he says anything nasty about people, am no longer surprised.That’s a dent on his character.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by BeijinDossier: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

Buhari is in his class of his own.

Wish class abeg? Class of illiterate cow-herder that can't even make one clear sentence. It is a shame having Bubu as president over so many sound minds in Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
See the way Trump held PMB hand as if he is a baby.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by BeijinDossier: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Who is this BMC trying to deceive? What Trump said about Buhari is the height of it, and can never be compared with whatever he has said anywhere else. If you like claim to be from Togo, who cares. Trump has said the bitter truth. Deal with it. cheesy

Beey:
I am Kenyan & despite how much we may love or support our president Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta, I beg to differ when it comes to comparing him with Buhari.We all must put it in our minds that Mr.Trump is the most I’ll-mannered President the US has had yet.He has no filter, he is quick to say whatever comes to mind without weighing the consequences.He bad mouthed Trudeau,Theresa May,Angela a Merkel & now Buhari.Ge called African & Caribbean countries the s**t hole countries.If he says anything nasty about people, am no longer surprised.That’s a dent on his character.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Redhot111(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin
nero2face:
Even Mr Trump is bemused as to why such a dry leaf is a president of a nation...u can see his face grin grin grin

Bros you bad oo. Dry leaf? You bad grin
nero2face:
Even Mr Trump is bemused as to why such a dry leaf is a president of a nation...u can see his face grin grin grin

Bros you bad oo. Dry leaf? You bad
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Dee60: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Very silly comparison. Must Nigerians always throw insults at their leaders?
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by adioolayi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
There is really no difference between the two.
But come ooo... our social consciousness as a Nation seems to be heading into the bin. Trump that has no regard for humanity insulted our sovereignty and we are all making joke about it? Is this really about the person of Buhari or about the office he occupies We should really wake up and defend the office of the President!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by salam1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Honestly so peoples big flat head is a burden to their neck, imagine the kind of youth that wants to take over from elders behaving lyk slowpoke. In shaa Allah this man will rule u for 8 yes and nothing u can do about it. Ain't u ashamed that a lifeless person is ruling u and u got nothing to do about it. Even if u don't lyk him respect his office, u might be dere tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by kenlinzo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
I can't see any difference in the two hand shake.

The only thing I can see over and over again is that both African presidents submitted their hands to he held as in form of submission to a higher authority.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by deomelo: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by naijapips04: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dee60:

Very silly comparison. Must Nigerians always throw insults at their leaders?

I bet you were one of those calling Jonathan a drunk clueless man.
Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by DealZnaija: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
naijapips04:
Compare the two handshakes. What can you say?

For me, one is expressing dominance, the other weakness.

One offered his hand to be shaked like a shy school girl, the other grabbed and returned a firm grip.

When you are called lazy youths, you will be getting annoyed. It is laziness for you not to know that Trump courts controversy with his handshakes.
He intentionally shakes hands the way he does, so as to catch his guest unprepared but it was the Canadian Prime Minister who caught him out and they both pushed and pulled each other.

Please read and watch news before you end up ridiculing yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by ASO001(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
It is typically typical of an American to shake firmly

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare by Maxcollins042(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
Hahahahahahaha,

Buhari till 2023.

How can you look a poltergeist into the eyes na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.