Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. (2801 Views)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by golddust6000(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
You call me 'Lifeless' because i refused giving America oil, Buhari replies Trump's insult

President Buhari who made a shocking revelation said that Donald Trump made that statement out of anger because he Buhari denied America oil. my meeting with Trump was to talk about how to fight corruption and terrorism that can help the two countries but he was begging me to help America with oil so i declined; If am so 'Lifeless' i would not have being able to trek 800 metres, he quickly added.
READ MORE: http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/you-call-me-lifeless-because-i-refused-giving-america-oil-buhari-
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by gentlegenius(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
But we already know that buhari was lifeless even before he met Trump.
Maybe Trump was only shocked to see such a dry leaf parading himself as a President of great nation.

11 Likes

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by SarkinYarki: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lies

2 Likes

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by buharitill2023: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
We know buhari can not succour to pig trump.

1 Like

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by wholexy009(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is getting interesting

1 Like

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by abokibuhari: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin LIFELESS FIGHTING BACK cheesy

If America declare war on Nigeria, I no go fight for this country, I go fight for America from within

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by amaniro: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lol they need oil but not that desperately. Their country is the watch dog of the world and among the biggest economies. He will na beg you for oil when he can buy your country grin..... you with oil what have you achieved

He can just press a button send a missile and destroy this entitygrin Like they did with china. They can make a country miserable, ask Afghanistan for not bring out osama bin Laden

Buharist have turned against Trump and are pained grin

4 Likes

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by SolutionMee: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Propaganda

2 Likes

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Angelparadise: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
This damage control is typically zombified and laughable .

2 Likes

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by gentlegenius(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Daviddson(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
See the supposedly educated people and lazy Nigerian youths above not seeing it this as a fake news that it's. Chai
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by gentlegenius(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
A pig that is alive is far more useful than cow that is lifeless...
Receive sense! Zombie.

4 Likes

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by princechurchill(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
USA have oil that can satisfy their citizens in the next 500 years they plan ahead

Aboki na u get oil?

4 Likes

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by cyril10(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

You believe this you believe anything Buhari boy.
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Ojiofor: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Very poor rebuttal as usual from the LIFELESS administration.
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by yerimastyle(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Trump is now curropt
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Dreamkiller: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
trump wanted to cook rice with the oil
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Deckline(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is not only lifeless... He is stupid!!!
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lolz

Abeg is their oil even palm oil in daura...hell no

Which oil is buhari talking about...Niger delta and se oil....

Is their oil in Chad after spending 100 billion searching....hell no....

I wonder the oil buhari is giving to America that America doesn't have....

What caused the 2015 energy....was it not coz America discovered shale oil in large quantity and cutting off business with America making India highest buyer of Niger delta oil...

During the period of over long energy crisis....and the then oil cartel.....america has been benefitting....

So I wonder the oil thiss lifeless terrorist is talking about.

2 Likes

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Karlovich: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lifeless bastard
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
US government dont buy oil, US companies does...Chevron, Mobil etc. We still have 3 months oil unlifted/unsold
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
golddust6000:

You call me 'Lifeless' because i refused giving America oil, Buhari replies Trump's insult

President Buhari who made a shocking revelation said that Donald Trump made that statement out of anger because he Buhari denied America oil. my meeting with Trump was to talk about how to fight corruption and terrorism that can help the two countries but he was begging me to help America with oil so i declined; If am so 'Lifeless' i would not have being able to trek 800 metres, he quickly added.
READ MORE: http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/you-call-me-lifeless-because-i-refused-giving-america-oil-buhari-

propaganda and lies will never work again in this political settings. now you have started with your oil again, I hope the dullard and lifeless president buhari knows that US have stop importing black gold from Nigeria since Obama era. your propaganda and lies didn't hold any water again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
golddust6000:

buhari is a dullard failure that can never impact any know in people's lives, he only destroyed destinies in his government. the clueless lifeless president buhari should tell us the debt profile of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by andorbe: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
this is not curruption fighting back, but lifeless fighting back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Calers: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
No transfer money to America from d looters. He pain Donald Trump
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by surveyProf(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin LIFELESS FIGHTING BACK cheesy

If America declare war on Nigeria, I no go fight for this country, I go fight for America from within

No bro u will lead the fight frm the front grin
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Hier(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Looooool, World War 3

Lifeless vs Lively
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by respect80(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
L-lying
L-liars
A-always
L-lying

LLAL
Re: You Called Me Lifeless Because I Refused To Give America Oil. by Hier(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Him pain am, very soon Bubu would take a leave of course to treat the lifeless body that doesn't know shit about foreign policies

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN, INEC Urge Better Security Over North-east Crisis, Polls / An Innocent Fulani Old Man Was Caught By OPC And Named Iskilu Wakili / REVEALED: North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment List, South-east With Fewest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.