Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena (25369 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Serena Williams Baptized As A Jehovah’s Witness / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by thorpido(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Etuagievin:
. God didn't ask us to celebrate birthdays. It is not to his glory that people do it. Whoever does it reflect Satan's spirit not Gods. You don't align with such darkness in the name of rejoicing with those who rejoice. The question should be rejoicing for what?
Show me where in the Bible God asked us to go to the University.
I'm waiting!

All these crappy doctrines.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by Trybes(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Teacher1776:
One thing about having a JW background is that whether you are fully practicing it or not, you find it difficult conforming with the world's standards
That's a fact from my personal experiences.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2018
GAJIT:

is that what your Bible tells you? What of the portion of the bible that says mourn with those that mourn, and rejoice with those that rejoice? The Bible says whatever you do, either in words or deeds, do it to the glory of God.
No.You are wrong.Do you rejoice with wicked people? Not all rejoicing are righteous and Christianly.The only two persons that did birthday in the bible are pagans.They even killed on that day.For instance,John the Baptist was beheaded in one of the birthdays.Besides neither Jesus or his apostles celebrated birthdays.No Christian celebrated birthdays in the bible.So birthday celebration is pagan not Christianly!!
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by luckyogor(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Jehovah witnesses and their aruguement spirit,very strange Christian sect.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2018
AndikanEssien:

I'll like to modify that. Remove false religion then the world becomes a better place but should you remove true religion then doom, yes, great doom awaits you
yea! so which is the true Religion, when Every Religion claims to be the true Religion. grin

So it would be brilliant if the whole damm! Religion is Abolished.

And how would we know it will be doom? if we haven"t tried.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by zone51: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Her religion her problem.

She's so endowed mehn! kiss
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by Painkila: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Trybes:

That's a fact from my personal experiences.
seconded.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by GAJIT: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2018
JWs are brain-washed sets of christians, just like we have brain-washed sets of moslems. May God help to save them.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by BastardMicheal: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2018
AllahsPiggy:
the only thing i love about this people is their mode of preaching

and the zeal

anything else is a turn off
this like pride and overightouness
I like that of deeper life grin
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by sacajawea: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Rubbish
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by AllahsPiggy: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2018
[s]
BastardMicheal:

I like that of deeper life grin
[/s]
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
rule 10 and 19
papalsbull
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by AllahsPiggy: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2018
[s]
BastardMicheal:

Go school you say no grin
[/s]
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
rule 10 and 19
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by AllahsPiggy: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2018
BastardMicheal:

Na watin happen? grin
lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
this guy was one of those guys that posted obinoscopy pics
they're back on nairaland with similar tricks

please enforce rule 10 and 19
the guy is the same as papalsbull

mynd44 take note
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by kokolet007(f): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2018
sacajawea:

Serena Williams a Jehovah Witness and Got Pregnant before Marriage dated several times
She is not an active jw, probably her conscience is still troubling her!
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by haywhy1026(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2018
In a country that has a law that upholds freedom of religion.....I see no reason why someone will come arround and condemn somone's religious believe......Respect her choice
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by harriet412(f): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2018
magnumwhales:

I'm sure you have not met one before
I wish you do

Well, I've met like three devoted ones and they give me a very bad impression of the church

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by AllahsPiggy: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2018
BastardMicheal:

Can you swear with your life that I was among those guys
If not, fvcck outta here grin
yes i swear to that
that's the similar tactics you guys where using in exposing innocent nairalander pictures, till with the help of lalasticlala and mynd44 put you and your friends to their rightful places

now you're back again with similar tactics and you're talking Nonsense

i thank God both lalasticlala mynd44 or even obinoscopy are not new in this forum
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by Painkila: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2018
sacajawea:
Bloggers and Lies
Kai! embarassed cry cry

Respect yourselves! Cos a Popular person is Part of your Church you are happy is that a New a thing. Even if I'm wrong why the Insult did I insult her person no fit play
Big problem with you ppl A person Dated sings national anthems a Popular Celebrity adored worldwide got pregnant b4 marriage at wedding and says is a Jehovah Witness is that part of your useless teachings
Double Standards if you vex me I would drop nude pics of 10 Jw girls here right now and see your so called church rubbish
Small boys
its not even about her being a witness, it is about you showing your ignorance with your comments, any information you are not aware of can easily be confirmed with a little research online, instead of just labelling them as lies.maybe you are among the numerous youths, that buy smart phones and data, only for visiting sports betting sites.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by Teacher1776(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2018
SmallSimba:

My roomate at the university was a JW, every Sunday going to Kingdom Hall and arguing with me about 144,000 who will enter Heaven and how the youngest was then 55 years? But he was a thief. One day he with other people stole a goat and slaughtered. He was frying the meat in the middle of the night. World standards my foot.
Your room mate is an exceptional case. People with witness background hardly steal. The commonest sin that entraps some of them is sexual immorality.

Your roommate is a clear hypocrite. When next you meet him, ask him if he has reported his sins to the congregation elders. Otherwise, bluff him and his teachings. Bad company corrupts good manners. He is an isolated case, and is no reason you should discredit the whole group.
You will agree though that they are not entirely bad people.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by McMentor: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Please read Galatians 4:8 to 10 and meditate prayerfully on these verses. Kindly ask God for direction on this matter.

Shortyy:
Those JW with their weird ideologies.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by freecocoa(f): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2018
sammhi:

Sad to know he still has such bad trait . JW are not trained to steal. He was probably a thief even befor he bacwme one . But generally I think the JW are trying ... wish most other churches would be like them ... also Deeper life members are very good morally ... a few might be bad but nothing compared to the others who are just a shame to the body of Christ
May God help us all to overcome our weaknesses and be a good ambassador of Christ
Pls remember that Judas who betrayed Jesus was chosen by Christ himself
You say Jw members aren't trained to steal, like that's a thing with others churches, na wa o!
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by fredoooooo: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Orla234:
Serena is a JW?

Wow!

This is new info for me.

Olympia is a cutie kiss

Her speeches most of the time after winning any GS is "Thank you Jehovah "
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by Greatzeus(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Jehovah witness.
Most wicked Christians

God forbid
Imagine a lady who fornicated severally and got pregnant outside wedlock saying she doesn't celebrate birthdays. Hypocrite,which one is worse? Fornication or celebrating birthdays
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2018
SmallSimba:

My roomate at the university was a JW, every Sunday going to Kingdom Hall and arguing with me about 144,000 who will enter Heaven and how the youngest was then 55 years? But he was a thief. One day he with other people stole a goat and slaughtered. He was frying the meat in the middle of the night. World standards my foot.

grin grin grin grin grin

That one na hell standard, so he still no do world thing
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by newdawn2017(f): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Ekez:
Anybody that celebrate his/her birthday is not a christian
Truth! because d trend is deeply rooted in paganism dating back 2 ancient time of d Bible, those kings who celebrate their birthdays were not d followers of d true God Yahweh h they did horrible things on those days in opposition 2 d living true God of Israel.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by newdawn2017(f): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2018
kokolet007:

She is not an active jw, probably her conscience is still troubling her!
correct.
Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by Ekez(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2018
newdawn2017:
Truth! because d trend is deeply rooted in paganism dating back 2 ancient time of d Bible, those kings who celebrate their birthdays were not d followers of d true God Yahweh h they did horrible things on those days in opposition 2 d living true God of Israel.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Celebrate My Daughter’s Birthday, We Are Jehovah’s Witnesses - Serena by SOFTENGR: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Jehovah witness.
Most wicked Christians

God forbid
They are wicked because they don't celebrate birthday?
Your reasoning is indeed wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination / UEL: Rashford Has Received 70 Racist Abuses On Social Media / Lukaku's Goal Sends Chelsea Into Club World Club Final.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.