Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " (3435 Views)

Flavour X Phyno - Chop Life (Official Video) / Check Out Nairaland Artiste Synord New Singles " Blessings " And "Cruise". / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " by STEVEOTheLIGHT(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nice job done cousin bro, more grace. These are nice music with great lyrics �

2 Likes

Re: Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " by Synord(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
youngnerd:
Whack song

trash

Bless you boss.we work harder on the next tracks.thank you ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " by Synord(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Oga Seun, shey we no go do nairaland theme song
Re: Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " by ManTiger(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Synord:

Bless you boss.we work harder on the next tracks.thank you ..
I like your response and respect your hustle. Look for every free platform to promote your songs, all the best bro.

Pls subscribe to my channel www.YouTube.com/JappOfficial thanks
Re: Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " by Synord(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
STEVEOTheLIGHT:
Nice job done cousin bro, more grace. These are nice music with great lyrics �

baddest boss !!!
Re: Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " by Synord(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
intruxive:
grin
This guy that use to write long epistle to condemn other established musicians songs.
Oya lets go and give him a honest critique, I hope say no be jargons him sing grin

lol
Re: Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " by Synord(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
ManTiger:

I like your response and respect your hustle. Look for every free platform to promote your songs, all the best bro.

Pls subscribe to my channel www.YouTube.com/JappOfficial thanks

thanks boss.. I appreciate ��

1 Like

Re: Synord Drops Two New Singles " Wavy " And " Chop Life " by ClassCaptain(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Synord:
Rapper and Singer, Synord returns after a long break from the music scene with the release of “Wavy 1.0” and “Chop life”. These two tracks and some other yet to be released tracks will precede the release of his debut EP ” Synology Vol 1″ scheduled for a January 2019 release. No worries, we’re following the development as it unfolds and you will be the first to know when it drops.

Chop life is a hip hop record which features Droxx, Slimsynxx,Ybeez and Kays. It floods you with with a heavy display of literary devices such as wordplay and metaphors with intricate rhyme schemes coupled with a top notch delivery and banging hip hop instrumental. DAMN!

Chop life is a contender for hip hop track of the year. Production credits goes to Big Timms, Endeetones and Tdurst.

On the other hand, “Wavy” is a Hip hop/Soul joint produced by Tdurst. On this jam, he explores his more suave side as he outmaneuvers the expertly created Tdurst beat.

It is sure to be on repeat for lovers of good music. In case you did not know, Synord is not only a maker of art. He is also an intellectual and a content creator. The young artiste is a recent graduate of Law from the University of Ilorin.

It’s been two years since he took a break from his true love, which is music! I do hope you all enjoy the sound and support good music as always.

”Thanks to everyone for their continuous support .God bless.” He says.

https://hiphophead.com.ng/2018/08/27/rapper-synord-drops-new-jams-chop-life-and-wavy-listen-and-download

DOWNLOAD WAVY HERE

DOWNLOAD CHOP LIFE HERE

okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Met A Popular Music Artist? / DOWNLOAD MP3: DJ Ab - Siriri Ft Jigsaw / Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.